3.5

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Give the Gift of Good Taste

I am a sucker for a polite and friendly salesperson.

I am a sucker for a polite and friendly salesperson.

I recently received a phone call from a customer service representative thanking me for my past holiday purchases.  He was so pleasant and polite, that when he asked if I would be interested in placing an order for a Figi's daily special, I was compelled to say *"yes."*

Now, this impulsivity goes against everything a bargain shopper believes in.  I almost never purchase anything on a whim, and since the holidays were over I really wasn't in the market for a gift basket.  Still, he was charming...

By the end of the conversation, I had agreed to be the owner of a gift box of specialty shortbread cookies.  With shipping charges, the cookie assortment cost a total of (*gulp!*) $25.49.  No matter that I could have easily purchased a couple of packages of Lorna Doones at the grocery store for a fraction of that price.  I had made the commitment to purchase so I went to the website to see what I was getting.

**Figis.com** is home to a wide selection of gift baskets featuring breakfast hams, fruit and nuts, meats and cheeses, as well as cakes and candies.  I generally purchase tins of cashews and mixed nuts to give away as stocking stuffer gifts to friends and family.  There is usually a "free gift" promotion with Figi's holiday catalog.  In my experience, the gift(s) generally consist of various mini cheese blocks and sausage logs that no one ever seems to eat. (I usually end up tossing them out).  Still, if you're in the market for cheese wedges and sausage chubs, Figis.com is the place for you.

As far as payment options go, Figi's offers a "Buy Now Pay Later" option that allows you to spread your payments into three monthly installments.  My first payment for the Christmas shipment was not due until Valentine's Day.  The payment window gives you plenty of time for your budget to recover from all of the out-of-control holiday spending.

Once I received my order, I have to say that the quality of the cookies was excellent.  The shortbread was flavorful, fresh and downright indulgent.  There's no question that this was one of my more extravagant cookie purchases, but I have no complaints.  I'll still return faithfully to purchase my annual tins of nuts.

Maybe I'll throw in a basket of cookies as a gift to myself for being so thrifty most of the time.

Awfull Awfull Awfull

I ordered a smoke turkey for Thanksgiving. It was 8 days getting to me. I called customer service to ask if it was packed in dry ice. Figis told me that it comes in peanuts and a refrigerated truck when shipped by UPS. Well it arrived and was dropped at my local post office where it sat overnight not refrigerated. UPS has a contract with USPS that if a USPS sticker on it, then they can drop it off at the local post office. The next day I go and get it and opened it up and it was room tempture at best. I called Figis and told them I was concerned that it came room temp. They told me to throw it out and I did. The ferrel cats outside would not even eat it. I told Figis that this would of made my guest sick had they ate it or could of died. I was smart enough to know not to feed it to them due to the condition it came in. Think if someone did not know that?? All they did was say sorry. Did not offer to send something else.I said I would only except maybe a ham, but guess what, they said nothing. BUYER BEWARE IF YOU GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS DO OT EAT IT!!!. They don't even deserve the one star I gave them, but had to because you can not write a review unless you do. SHAME ON YOU Figis

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Figis.com:

Thank you for the free gift. We will enjoy every item and especially the Lantern. It will be fun on our property in the Columbia Gorge this summer.

Theresa and Jackson

I am so happy that i received my package,

from Jennings,La.

Comments about Figis.com:

My package arrive to me fast,I love my pistachios

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Just Average

from Green Bay WI

Comments about Figis.com:

My husband ate the sausage and I ate the cheese. He didn't think there was anything unique about the meat; just average flavor. The cheese was good for what it was, but I would have preferred something more flavorful, such as a pepper jack. If you are going out of your way to order snacks through the mail, it should be something interesting, not just "regular faire".

product was exactly what I wanted and expected.

from columbia, pa

Comments about Figis.com:

The product was what I expected. It was in good condition. The price was right with the product being on sale.

from Vero Beach, Fl

Comments about Figis.com:

I would recommend this product to all my friends

I will definitely buy this product again.

from Appleton, Wisconsin

Comments about Figis.com:

I ordered this fruitcake because in my opinion it is the best fruitcake on the planet. They were very pleasant taking my.phone order and I received my order within a few days. I have never had a bad experience with Figi's and I will continue doing business with them. The free sample included was delicious.

ALL THE T IME BI

from VANCOUVER, WA

Comments about Figis.com:

I HAVE SHOP AT YOUR COM. FOR YEARS. I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED A BAD ORDER KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Birthday Gift

from Tampa, FL.

Comments about Figis.com:

I just got a birthday gift from my brother of cheese/sausage/nuts/cookies. The only thing I opened up were the nuts and they were stale and had to be thrown out. Not a good sign.

Free Gift Review

from Paulsboro NJ 08066

Comments about Figis.com:

I realize this was a free sample, but the size of the sausages and cheeses were really small. The candy was great though.

I would definitely buy it for others

from Turners Falls Ma

Comments about Figis.com:

I really appreciated the gift of a variety of chocolates from my daughter and son-in-law. I only have one problem. I cannot eat chocolate or any of the ingredients inside. They smell absolutely yummy.. Sorry about not being able to eat them.