Other Bakewares:

Fiesta Lemongrass Bakeware

Solid dishes

from Utah

Comments about Fiesta Lemongrass Bakeware:

These have done everything that we have asked from them, and they've given great results. Fiesta had come highly recommended, and they haven't disappointed. They've done even better than expected.

Amazing quality and results. They've worked well for us and we've never been disappointed in what they've given us.

Since we haven't had problems with things sticking, we haven't had problems cleaning. They wash up very easily.

A friend accidentally dropped hers on the floor, and it bounced instead of breaking. They've proven their durability, and they are made to last for years. An investment is well-worth the money as it will last for a long time.

The design is simple, but elegant. It is solidly made, but looks nice instead of being heavy and clunky. The colors also fit well into a kitchen plan and colors.

Doesn't Stick
Never had any problems with things sticking; much better than most other bakeware that I've used.

• Doesn't Stick:

LOVE!!! - Beautiful, Sturdy and Cleans Up Easily

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Fiesta Lemongrass Bakeware:

I love how fiestaware bakeware looks but I love even more how great it is to use and to clean afterwards. Because they are so attractive and colorful, I don't have to hide them away in my cabinets and I have them stored in my open shelves---the bright colorreally brighten up the look of my kitchen.

A great gift would be to buy a pie pan and fill it with something delicious----maybe a pie or quiche. The bakeware can cost a bit, but they are SO worth the money.

I use my fiestaware bakeware for everything--really messy things like barbecued spareribs and I have burned things in my casserole dishes so I have worried that this time I'll have a problem cleaning up the bakeware, but it has never been a problem. Everything has cleaned up beautifully and my dishes still look new after years of heavy use. I wipe them big stuff off (and yes sometimes soak the pan if it's really bad) and then I wash in the dishwasher.

These are heavy and look great. I've never chipped or broken anything and they still look new.

I love that the bakeware can go in the microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The very small casserole pans are especially clever. I have 4 of them, so I can make personalized casseroles such as au gratin potatoes. I also have two pie pans that I use for lots of things other than pies. Since the pans are so easy to clean up, I'll use these pans where others might use cookie sheets.

• Doesn't Stick:

Fiesta Dishes are Amazing!

from Bellevue, NE

Comments about Fiesta Lemongrass Bakeware:

I have been collecting Fiesta Dinnerware for about three years now.  I love love love them!  You can do them in many combinations of colors.  I have started getting one of each color sets & they look awesome in my kitchen.  I displayed them on top of my cabinets, hung some on the walls for decor as well.  Also you can set them on counter tops for decoration!  To me this collection is very classic & timeless!  My mom just remodeled her kitchen and she decided to use these as well because of durabability & the ability to change up the colors when ever you want!  She decided on lemongrass and chocolate for now and it looks gorgeous!  There are so many different pieces you can get at a reasonable price and it will last forever.  They do break; however, if dropped on tile, or from a high height.  I did have one fall from top of the cabinet, but that was my fault. They dishes are thick & very durable.  Can be used in microwave, oven, dishwasher and no problem with stains, etc.

Fiestaware is some of the best cookware we have ever used

from Whitesburg, TN

Comments about Fiesta Lemongrass Bakeware:

My wife and I had recieved a fiestware baker as a gift from some of our friends recently. I thought it was a very pretty decorative item for our kitchen but thought it would be to pretty to be a functional kitchen ware item. I was definately wrong about that ! The second night we had it she used it for one of our favorite casseroles. She made the casserole put it into our refrigerator,came home the next evening and put it into the oven and served it out of the oven. It was great and aftr dinner it cleaned up easily. I was very,very impressed with it that day. We have since used it for many other things besides casseroles,we use it for cakes,dips that have to be cooked,and even baking chicken breasts. No matter what we use if for the fiestaware cooks it well and cleans up wonderfully for the next use . I was not a believer in this item and the brand but now since we have had it and are using it I plan to buy alot of this brand not only in the cookware but the dishware and storage canister sets as well. All in all it is a great quality product at a affordable price