Other Grills:
Fiesta
FAV50045
Fiesta Blue Ember Gas Grill

Fiesta Blue Ember Gas Grill

Perfect choice for good times Barbque!

from Auburndale, FL

Comments about Fiesta Blue Ember Gas Grill:

I actually got this grill as a very generous birthday gift and I really love it.The look of the grill basically says I have "CLASS" and "STYLE" it grills like a champion for sure.I love the side warmer and the side table which makes grilling so much easier and a pleasure to do. The fact that it has wheels on it makes it so easy to move wherever it needs to go .The buttons make it real easy to use and are big so real easy to see and understand.It starts with ease that even the wife can start it which is nice because our old grill she would never go near it thinking her face would catch fire.Easy to take the prpaine tank in and out and real easy to clean!I added a heave duty magnet to the side so that all my grill tools just stick to it which is perfect.I am very happy with this grill and have had it for many years and plan on having it for a real long time, I had to make my own drip plates for it which Iwish it came with but it is not a deal breaker.I would recommend to everyone!

Lots of feature and excellent griller

from Portage, MI

Comments about Fiesta Blue Ember Gas Grill:

My Fiesta Blue Ember grill is one of the best grills I have had the opportunity to grill on.  The porcelin coated cast iron grill rack is a dream to cook on and a breeze to clean up.  It sears the meat nicely once heated, rarely if ever sticks and is wide and helps hold even tender together.  The grill heats quickly to 400 degrees even with only 2 of the 3 burners going.  It has a smoker tray allowing you to add some of that delicious mesquite flavor.  The 3 burners each have a stainless cover to add to the radiant heating of your food.  The stainless hood is very nice looking, heavy and because of its contruction tends to insulate and keep the heat inside.

The grill has many extra features you don't see in others like internal lighting, storage bucket for ice, bottle opener, and external power sockets for hooking up your accessories.  It seems pretty efficient with its use of propane as a tank can last usually between 40-50 meals.

Construction is solid although the doors on the bottom storage area are somewhat flimsy.  Originally I was told it was made in America but I did see on the box that it came from China (a little bit of disappointment).  Previously I have seen complaints about the small caster wheels it has but I drag it across our grassy lawn fairly often and never have a problem with moving it around.

I would recommend this grill to any one looking for a solid performer with a few extra features.  While it might be a little more then the low cost store brands and more popular basic grillers, it is highly worth it from my experience.

Perfect for the Price!

from Racine, WI

Comments about Fiesta Blue Ember Gas Grill:

I bought this grill at a discounted rate from Farm & Fleet.  Assembly was easy & this grill offers SO MANY options for the money.  It's perfect!  Smoker box is included, offers side burner, rotisserie burner, electric plug, even a little mini cooler & a bottle opener!  Compared to the Weber or the Kenmore at the same cost, you couldn't do better than this grill.  Also, the grates are cast iron & reversible for different cooking levels.  I couldn't be happier!

Fiesta Blue Ember Gas Grill is perfect for my needs.

from Columbus, IN

Comments about Fiesta Blue Ember Gas Grill:

I received this grill as a gift a couple of months ago.  Luckily, the weather has been mild enough that I have gotten to use it many times since then.  The Blue Ember was relatively easy to put together- it took me about 25 minutes.  This grill is loaded!  It has outlets in the back, which I use for my radio or lamps when I grill at night.  The LED internal lights are a catchy bonus that are a great feature.  The grill has a bottle opener mounted on the front, which doesn't make the grill operate better, but is a nice feature.  It has 3 grilling zones which makes it easier for me to cook food longer without burning it.  The grates are adjustable also, which is perfect for grilling a wide variety of foods.  The burners are powerful and very adjustable (the manual says it is 45,000 BTU).  There is plenty of space for grilling, including the side grill.  The grates are porcelin coated, which makes them easy to clean.  It also has electric ignition which has worked well so far.  This grill hasn't let me down at all!