Other Snacks & Cookies:
High Fiber Snack, Snack Bars
Fiber One
Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar

Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar

Tastes great, less filling... Which can be a bad thing!

Fiber One bars are awesome. If you weren't told they had fiber, you wouldn't know it. They taste just like junk food should - but they're good for you, and relatively healthy. The chocolate chip version is better than the other flavors, but it's also the first one to go when they are on sale. They taste sooo good, it is easy to forget that each bar has 35% of your daily fiber allotment. Which you will discover the first time you eat one and go back for a second.  Now you're at 70% of the recommended fiber intake, and since today's processed/fast-food culture makes us lucky to hit 50% RDA, you WILL experience gastro-intestinal upset. It would be in your best interest not to enter a crowded elevator. :)

Fiber One bars cause severe gas!!

Okay, so they look, smell, and even taste great. **BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED**.  All it took was one Fiber One bar, and I had **severe stomach cramps, gas, and bloating for A WHOLE DAY**.  However, the worst part of it all was every time I went to the bathroom, I literally **PEED OUT MY BUTT**.  I am a very healthy and active person and was defiantly not pleased with the outcome of this supposed "nutrition".  Even the nutrition label was not great. Although they contain essential fiber, they still contain unhealthy and unnatural preservatives such as **high fructose corn syrup**, which your body processes differently than natural sugars, sending it straight to the blood stream and storing it as **fat**.

Decent

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

This product is first and foremost quite affordable compared to other brands if you compare it's fiber content as well as overall nutrition. Roughly costing around 1.50-2.50 a box is quite decent as these bars make a great post or pre workout snack, or a treat for yourself once in a while. This does now imply that these bars are perfect as they do have a very long list of ingredients which can never really be too good. Think about it, in that small bar you have all those things yet you can only see like 6 ingredients that you would actually need to make it. The bad part of this bar is the added sugar, high maltose corn syrup, and a long list of extra ingredients that in the end makes it less nutritious. Finally this bar lacks any great deal of vitamins and is mostly a fiber packed bar that tastes sweet and gives a decent amount of carbs. Enjoy sparingly and it is key to not overindulge.

Very tasty!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

I absolutely love these high fiber snack bars! They taste so wonderful that they seem more like a treat and a very tasty candy bar, but it is so good to know that you are also getting a good amount of fiber for your diet. I could actually sit and eat the whole box because that is how good they taste. The price is not bad either & they smell so good too! When I first decided to try Fiber One Chewy High Fiber Snack bars I knew that they would taste good,but then after I took the first bite I was hooked on them. They are the very best fiber bar that I have ever tried and they are absolutely delectable. I would certainly give them a high recommendation to everyone to get their fiber and also makes a very tasty snack. I was so pleasantly surprised how good they were. If I was skinny,I could sit and eat them all day,but then again if I decided to do that I might get too much fiber and digestive side effects.

Good chewy snack bar worth the price

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

This chewy snack bar is a really good snack that does not have any odd taste because of the extra fiber. The chocolate and caramel make a great combination. This snack is a bit expensive because of the brand, but if you can catch it on sale or with a coupon, these are delicious for all.

Fiber One Oat & Chocolate Bars are super tasty

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

I absolutely love these new Fiber One oats and chocolate bars. They are perfect for when you need a little chocolate fix without going overboard. These bars are also great for adding extra fiber into your diet. Although they are a bit high in calories, I think the added benefits far outweigh the calories. My children love these snack bars too. I often pack them in their lunch boxes or they will even enjoy them as an afternoon snack before dinner. The texture is great and I love that they are individually wrapped to stay fresh and make them more portable as well. They are very filling and I have even eaten them as a substitute for breakfast a few times and it held my hunger at bay until lunchtime.

Good, but oh god get the Gas-X!

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

I would eat these every day if they didn't cause such EXTREME gas! (for obvious reasons-fiber is just indigestible matter used as low calorie filling..) The competing product has slightly less gas, but all fiber snacks seem to have that as an obvious side effect. :-/

Delicious and healthy

from Suburban, NY

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

We've slowly begun to incorporate the Fiber One products into our diet.  Loving the cereal, we figured we'd give the granola bars a try.  Not only are these packed full of fiber, but they are delicious and filling.  We've tried the Oats & Chocolate, Oats & Peanut Butter, and the Oats & Caramel.  Each one was better than the last.

Tastey way to help make sure you get the fiber you need

from Kankakee, IL

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

Nine grams of fiber in one great tasting, chewy granola bar.  This makes getting the 25 to 35 grams of fiber you need a whole lot easier.  These bars taste great, but they lack essential nutrients.  I've contacted the company about adding some vitamins.  I try to eat one of these every day.

Fiber One Chewy Bars are an excellent snack

from Sanford, FL

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

This is an excellent product.  I recommended it to every person who either like to snack, is trying to lose weight, or needs to eat more fiber.  I love it and I always keeps one or two boxes at my office.  Every single person I had recommended this products is happy about it.  Also, once in a while I crave chocolate and this products satisfies me.

Chocolate lover, wannabe healthy snacker

from Kulm, ND

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

I gave these bars a try because I wanted a healthier snacking solution and I loved the crunchy, chewy texture. The taste was great. Perhaps it's a consequence of not having enough fiber in my diet and will get better if I add these to my diet regularly, but after eating one, I have so much intestinal gas that I'm not safe in public!!

Great for fiber

from Johnstown, PA

Comments about Fiber One - Chewy High Fiber Snack Bar:

This fiber bar tastes great, and it helps curve your appetite. It also is good for your body, lets face we all need fiber, diet and exercise. It comes in several different flavors. I have tried most of them, I find they are all good. They help your body, and that is very impiortant, as we grow older.