Other Shampoos:
Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo

Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo

One of the greats

Comments about Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo:

This shampoo is great! I honestly don't have one complaint about the product itself. This shampoo will leave your hair feeling completely refreshed. I love using this shampoo because it's just like having hair from the salon. This shampoo left my hair feeling soft, smooth and it even added shine! At first I was worried about buying the glossing shampoo because I thought it might weigh my hair down, in fact it did the opposite. It gave my hair so much volume! I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel. I also adore the scent. This shampoo smells so unbelievably amazing! The scent will last in your hair for days. The one problem I have with this shampoo is the price. It is definitely more expensive than other shampoos you can purchase but it's also so much better making it so worth the price.

This is an extremely effective product that I would recommend to anyone looking for an amazing shampoo.

The scent of this shampoo is amazing.

Want shiny hair? Get Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo:

I have never had a shampoo or conditioner blow me away before. I'm usually disappointed by a product's claims and have just gotten used to average results, thinking it's the "norm". Not anymore! **Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo** leaves my hair BRILLIANT and GLOSSY looking too!

This shampoo is made with an olive oil shine release complex that is supposed to leave your hair shiny...and it does! It also cleaned my hair really well. Before I used the conditioner, my felt kind of straw-like, but the conditioner completely made that go away.

The scent of this shampoo doesn't WOW me like its performance does. It smells kind of herbal, botanical and clean. Not really my thing, but it doesn't necessarily smell bad.

Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, beautiful hair!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo:

I have used frédéric fekkai products several years ago but I recently decided to give them a try again. I decided to start with Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo! I love it! Before I started using it my hair was starting to get a little dry and dull from the winter air and now my hair is so shiny when I use this shampoo (I use the conditioner too). I really feel like after using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair is now easier to style and straiten. The shampoo lathers well and it rinses out well which ultimately means it does not weigh my fine hair down. I also really love that the smell it is light so it does not interfere with other fragrances, but I feel like it lasts thought-out the day, my husband can still smell it in the evening. My biggest complaint is the price, a little goes a long way but it is still a very expensive bottle of shampoo! You can occasionally find deals if you go on beauty websites that have coupon codes, but even on sale it is still pricy! I also wish that the glossing shampoo was made with natural ingredients like some of the other shampoos in the fekkai line.

Ok Shampoo

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo:

I tried this shampoo because my hairdresser said that she really liked it and thought it would be good for my hair so I tried it and it was ok.  Not great but ok, I felt that I can find other products out there that cost less and get better results.  I have very thick wavy hair that frizzes easy and I was hoping for something that would give me lots of shine and manageability but I hardly noticed much shine and my hair wasn't even as soft as I thought it would be.  I thought for the price that this was going to be a top of the line product but I was very disappointed I had very high hopes for this product.  The smell was nice. I guess for someone who does not have very thick hair that it would make it very shiny and silky but my hair is so thick that it wasn't strong enough.  I did notice that they advertise that they use olive oil in it and I have tried other hair products that are made out of that and didn't get the results I thought I would from that either so that was kind of a red flag for me but I thought I would try it anyway.

Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo not as heavy as I thought

from Glen Allen, VA

Comments about Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo:

I purchased this shampoo and accompanying conditioner based on rave reviews on the Internet and because I have noticed that my hair has become dull from blow drying (it's also not as shiny as it used to be when I was younger).  When I opened the bottle, I noticed how the scent reminded me of apples and it was a pretty pleasing scent.  Suprisingly, the shampoo lathered a lot better than I thought (you don't have to use much) and cleaned my hair without weighing it down.

After using the conditioner, I noticed that my hair felt and looked healthier and shinier after just one use!  I would not recommend this product to anyone with very fine hair as it may weigh down your strands.