3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:

Concised travel help in this complicated world of travel.

missed connections ( time to connect in primary cities).
I have had client...Read complete review

I have had client travel from Shenzhen, China to Chandigarth, India
and other locations with no problems on the Traveling clients.
Just to comment on the Airlines Change fees, Airlines are allowed
to have as many "fees" as they want. It depends on the Dates traveling.
when you change the flights, and availabilty of the class of service
of travel on the specific Airlines you have booked. The Airlines are selling from (Many) Websites - which you think the Airlines have
plenty of seats availablke - But they only save 10-15 Seates for the
Least Expensive and go up in pricing. Remeber Farebuzz can give
the best prices - if available. Fare Buzz has been a service to me
for years, and will for years to come.

Wonderful, selection on the Website to compare different routes.
Airlines in multicity Itinerary get to be tedious, so
split up the cities Airports in segments to get best results,
or call .

Features
Simple execution, easy step by step.

Customer Service
Wonderful! They listen and someone to talk to .
Most other websites, have a long wait and dont
pay attention to details needed for traveling
families.

Do not use Farebuzz

Booked a flight with a customer service rep on the phone because I had a credit from a prior flight. She sent me my booking info and charged my credit card that day. I showed up for my 7:00am flight and was told I had no ticket in the system. I tried to call farebuzz but they didn't open till 10:30. After reaching farebuzz at 10:30 they said it was a computer error. Instead of giving me a flight that day they offered me a flight the next day!! They finally got me on a flight that same day at 5:30pm and charged me $40 more dollars for there mistake. After my 4 day vacation which was cut to 3 I called farebuzz to see what they were going to do for there mistake, they offered me $25 credit for a future flight. What a Insult, I lost a whole day of vacation and spent at least $25 on gas and parking going back home from the airport!!! Awful customer service if u can understand a word they speak. Will never use again!!!!

NEVER!!

from South Bend, IN

Comments about FareBuzz.com:

I would never recommend. Within 2wks of my flight leaving, the itinerary changed 4 times!! Twice I found out simply by checking in to confirm what I'd been told by email. Then things only got worse when my return flight ended up taking 12hrs with stops at 5 airports. I'm beyond furious. The trip to my destination took only 3 1/2hr, with one stopover. So totally unacceptable. And trust me, when the operator from India is the only soul you can talk with you get frustrated very quickly and they can do very little to help you.

Awesome Website

Comments about FareBuzz.com:

I am very happy with your site! It was really easy to use. Fares were very low. I tried with other sites but i found the lowest fares on your site. Everything worked very smooth with the online booking. I will definitely recommend Fare Buzz to my friends.

• Customer Service:

Easy to trust and like that customer service is responsive

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about FareBuzz.com:

Fare Buzz is a site that partners with a variety of travel providers to give visitors to their site the best deals possible. They also offer a lot of useful information. I really enjoy their city guides. They provide concise information with a general "about" section, where to stay, places to see, best time to visit, where to shop, where to eat and nightlife. There are other sites that offer this type of information, but I like the way they break the information down into easy to read categories. You can then research more on the individual places and areas mentioned. I almost like this more then I like the actual original purpose of the site which is searching for fares!
You can sign up for their email list to get weekly updates on travel deals and ideas. I find their emails useful and fun. They also make it very easy to find out how to contact customer service in a variety of ways. It gives you confidence to use and book with the site. Overall a great resource for general information about cities and for getting good deals.

Features
I love that this site offers the traditional searches for rates and fares but also offers the city guides. They are basic, but easy to read and help provide a lot of good ideas.

Great service

from Columbus, OH

Comments about FareBuzz.com:

I really like this Fare Buzz website. It's very easy to use and very helpful in planning just about any type of trip, vacation or getaway. And to top it off, if you are a frequent traveler, Fare Buzz offers a rewards program called Buzz Rewards that you can sign up for. You can use your accumulated points towards things such as shopping, dining, entertainment and travel. There is so much you can do right from this website such as book a hotel, reserve a rental car, book you flight to your destination or just explore their city guide section. The city guide section could possibly give you inspiration to take a vacation you weren't previously considering.

There is a search function right on the home page if you already know what your looking for. You just enter in destinations, dates, number of passengers and it searches all relevant results for you. It also has tabs running across the top that say flight, hotel, car, etc. so you can go right to the section you're looking for.

Features
I like the search function, anything to make the process simpler makes me happy.

Customer Service
There are two customer service numbers right on the top right hand side of the home page screen, so no searching endlessly for a way to contact the company.

Great services

Comments about FareBuzz.com:

We planned to spend our vacation on Hawaii so started search for best flight deals and found Fare buzz through internet, booked our flight tickets from this site, user interface and the services they offered are really impressed me and Im very much satisfied with Fare buzz services, customer support people called me with in few minutes to conform my online book, and we enjoyed our vacation..... thanks to fare buzz :))

It's user friendly interface and they made it very simple to use

Customer Service
excellent customer service offered and they contacted me with in few minutes

• Customer Service:

Fare Buzz helpes me to make my travel arrangements hassle free

Comments about FareBuzz.com:

I am so very grateful! I am truly at awe to your dedication and determination.
FARE BUZZ has a very loyal customer in me.
Once again, I commend your efforts and thank you for your support.
I had already told my clients how you had fought the first change in names, they will know about this last achievement for sure!.

Do not use Farebuzz

• Customer Service:

Best and most choices for all flights.

Comments about FareBuzz.com:

Fare Buzz is my first choice for consolidator flights. They make it easy to put together any itinerary and search all prices and all airlines. They now also offer hotels, car rentals, vacation rentals, and entire vacation packages and competitive prices.

• Customer Service:

Concised travel help in this complicated world of travel.

I have had client travel from Shenzhen, China to Chandigarth, India
and other locations with no problems on the Traveling clients.
Just to comment on the Airlines Change fees, Airlines are allowed
to have as many "fees" as they want. It depends on the Dates traveling.
when you change the flights, and availabilty of the class of service
plenty of seats availablke - But they only save 10-15 Seates for the
Least Expensive and go up in pricing. Remeber Farebuzz can give
the best prices - if available. Fare Buzz has been a service to me
for years, and will for years to come.

Wonderful, selection on the Website to compare different routes.
Airlines in multicity Itinerary get to be tedious, so
split up the cities Airports in segments to get best results,
or call .

Features
Simple execution, easy step by step.

Customer Service
Wonderful! They listen and someone to talk to .
Most other websites, have a long wait and dont
pay attention to details needed for traveling
families.

Knowledgeable

Comments about FareBuzz.com:

These here are the best travel experts that I have worked with being in the business 20 years now. We are using both online services along with agents. I am so very impressed with the level of service and have recommended Farebuzz to all my friends and businesses I know!