3.9
Other Cookwares:
Cookware Sets, Pans, Saute Pan, Saute Pans & Woks, Skillets & Griddles
Farberware
Farberware Cookware (Various pieces)

Farberware Cookware (Various pieces)

3.9

Pros

Cons

Farberware,you have to try it,it's incredable

*My husband threw out all my old pots and pans,because the teflon was chipping off ,we we're eating it with some meals I cooked. I would make eggs over in them and the eggs always broke,or got stuck.So he had enough,went out and bought me a 10 piece set of Farberware pots & pans.They are outstanding,they have tempor glass lids,safe handles that don't get hot,but best of all they cook everything evenly.The bottoms have rings that distribute the heat so nothing burns.The ten piece set came with a 12 inch frying pan,an 8 inch frying pan,1 large pot,so the lid is used for the 12 inch pan and the pot. 3 sauce pans,8 inch,6 inch and a 4 inch pot,the glass lids match the pots and pans.Very easy to clean,I prefer not to use them in the dishwasher,but they are dishwasher safe.They came with a life-time guarantee,I never been so excited to cook,no more broken eggs,no more teflon falling off,no more burning anything because of the way the heat evenly cooks everything,hamburgers are cooked inside and out,not burnt and raw. You just couldn't ask for a better set,and thanks to my husband,he has dinner every night now,we cut back on eating out!*

I expected more from a skillet from Farberware

I love to cook and I have two very young children so I needed to find a skillet that worked great and was simple to clean up. I have tons of Farberware bakeware and I love it so I wanted to try some of their cookware. I found a 10 inch skillet that was supposed to be non stick and was Teflon coated, so I figured it would be a breeze to cook on and easy to clean up. I was highly disappointed in this skillet the first time I used it and it just got worse from there on. It does not heat evenly like it claims to do, and the non stick Teflon is a joke. Everything I tried to cook with it stuck to the bottom of the skillet, things got burned, and it was horrible to try and clean. I would have to let it soak overnight and even then it was still time consuming to get it clean. After only a few uses, the Teflon coating starting to flake off as well, into the food. I ended up just throwing it away, I was too afraid that it would make my kids sick to use it anymore.

Great Pans for Low Price

from Virginia

Comments about Farberware Cookware (Various pieces):

I bought a 3 piece frying pan set about 2 weeks ago and I'm very pleased with how well they cook. Food no longer sticks to the pan while cooking and I'm not burning meats and foods. I cooked hamburgers last night in the largest frying pan and they were very tasty. The meat was evenly cooked without burned edges around the meat. The best thing is after cooking these pans are very easy to clean since they have the non stick surface. I paid less than 30 bucks for the 3 pans and if I get a year out of them I will be happy. My last set of pans cost less and lasted for about 4 years so I can see these lasting me awhile. Farberware pans are built with quality and have a non stick surface. They are inexpensive and clean easy. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Doesn't Stick
Just bought the pans but nothing has stuck after 3 uses.

Heat Distribution
Cooks evenly.

My pans are still new and so far cleaning is a breeze.

Very sleek quality design.

Quality built, very thick material.

Good as a starter set

Comments about Farberware Cookware (Various pieces):

The pots and pans work great for starting out. The sizes are rather small so for a single or two people they work. With a large family, you will have to buy individual larger items as well. The extra "bonus" utensils were not a bonus at all. They have a very low heat tolerance and I had to throw them out within the first month. Have not had anything stick to them yet but don't think they will last after repeated daily use.

The interior is very easy to clean. The non stick surface has worked great so far. The outside of the pans is not so easy. They don't clean well at all and stuff sticks to them. Even when you soak and scrub.

The handles of the lids tend to come loose easily. The screw isn't tight enough and I constantly find myself having to screw them in tight again. The pots and pans handle themselves well. The utensils are absolutely horrible. I fry a lot and the slotted ones warp badly in the oil. Even when only removing items. Definitely have to buy pricier utensils.

• Ease of Handling:

Farberware is an okay brand in cookware

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Farberware Cookware (Various pieces):

I had a set of Farberware nonstick pans before I recently switched to a hard adonized set. With the Farberware, I felt like they weren't quite as high a quality as I would have liked to see in my cookware. They felt a little light and maybe seemed like they were made more cheaply. The lids were okay, but no special bells or whistles in the set that I had. If you are an avid cooker, I think you would be happier with a different brand. Farberware is okay for someone who doesn't cook that often and doesn't cook very involved dishes. If you cook exotic things, these pans will let you down. I think a more quality brand is what most cooks would want in their kitchen. The handles are kind of skinny and just don't feel very good in my hands.

I had a couple of pans actually get dented on one side, and I think that is because they are just made with thinner metal materials than other pans. I am hard on my cookware, but I would hope that they would not get dented like mine did.

My every-day kitchen tools

from Houston, TX

Comments about Farberware Cookware (Various pieces):

And this' only because I only have 2 (the smallest potpan and the mini-fryin' pan) of the 10 pieces they came in the package. The rest of them were practically destroyed by the old roommates we used to have...even so, this two little last are incredibly handy and they can still keep the food from get stick in them...

The First Set I Owned!

from Warren, MI

Comments about Farberware Cookware (Various pieces):

When I first moved out on my own, I bought a Farberware Cooking Set, including most of what you see in the picture. It definitely covered my daily needs, and even when making larger meals for friends and famliy members, there were plenty of pots and pans for each side dish.

Now that I am married I have a newer set I was given for my wedding, but still keep this set for back up. I have found that after several years (4+) of regular use, the non-stick part is starting to peel in a few places on one of my pans. I am not sure it was just because this was the main pot I used, but I was disappointed to see that happening.

I would say that these pots and pans make cooking (and the clean up!) much easier. Nothing sticks to them - eggs, jello, chocolate, etc, it all cleans right off, even if it has been allowed to dry on there a little while. I would definitely repurchase this set in the future and recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced cooking set!

Farberware Cookware is great, can use it for everything!

from Evansville, WI

Comments about Farberware Cookware (Various pieces):

I just recently received a Farberware Cookware set.  It included the 5qt, Saucepan, mini saucepan, two size fry pans, and a set of utensils.  So far it is the best set of pans I have ever gotten.  They heat very well and evenly to cook even the most difficult foods.  They are extremely easy to clean, baked on sauce and eggs come off in a cinch with warm soapy water.  The set of utensils provided are great.  I have all that I need, regular spoon, slotted spoon, wisk, laddle, a spatula, and turner.  I love them all! They don't scratch the pan and are perfect.  They also clean very easily with warm soapy water.  I think so far I am most impressed with the 5qt stock pan! I use it for everything!  I have made soups, pastas, even desserts in it and all of them turn out perfect!  I love the feeling that I can walk away from the stove to use the bathroom or mix up the other ingredients and don't have to worry that pans are going to burn my food in that two minutes! I will definately be buying more of their products in the future!  The only downfall of my set is that it didn't include more!

Faberware is quality performance and very versatile

from Hamden, CT

Comments about Farberware Cookware (Various pieces):

I use this cookware in my apartment while attending graduate school. I needed just a few key pieces because I wasn't planning on cooking up a storm but I wanted a set that I could depend on to last. One really great piece is the pot which comes with a strainer built into the cover. You simply turn the over so that the slits align with the spout on the bottom half and pour the water out. This is great because it also makes for less dishes than if you needed to use a separate strainer, without taking the risks associated with just holding on a regular cover and hoping just water pours out and not whatever it is you're currently cooking. The cookware is pretty scratch resistant and has taken a great deal of mac and cheese abuse while still getting good and clean. It's also non-stick and stays pretty true to this claim. I have found it's definitely worth the investment to cook with better quality such as this, even if it isn't the cheapest. Faberware turned out to be a great value.

Well Made - Lasts Forever

from Woodsfield, OH

Comments about Farberware Cookware (Various pieces):

My first piece of Farberware was a wedding gift in 1977 and I still have that piece plus others.  It is true quality that stands the test of time.  I like how te handles are made - easy to grab a hold of - not too heavy - not too light.  And the hooks at the end allow you to hang them if you like.  The lids have knobs on the top that allow for easy access and removal from the pan - have never been burnt or come close to it.  I owe several sets, and this one truly is very good set of cookware.

Farberware,you have to try it,it's incredable