Other Coffee Makers:

Farberware Classic Yosemite Stainless Steel Percolator

Great old fashioned percolator

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Farberware Classic Yosemite Stainless Steel Percolator:

We bought this for our father for Christmas. He always wanted one. Reminded him of the good old days. He LOVES it! Says it works beautifully whether he uses it on a gas stove, an electric on, or on the wood stove (which they use most in winter time). He likes it's ease of use. He can control the amount of coffee used and how much water, so the flavor is just the way he wants it. And he can control how much it percolates, so that also controls the flavor for him. It's a great little pot that provide several cups of coffee for him and his wife throughout the day.

Brew Performance
We've been over to his how and see this baby in action. It perks like a charm. The performance is excellent.

Really all you have to do is take it apart and rinse all the parts in water. We have hard water, so he runs vinegar through it every few weeks to get off lime scale and other sediment.

Simple to use. Easy to put together.

Put together like they used to make them, so my Dad says!

It's almost all metal, so should last a good, long time.

• Brew Performance:

Can't do without it!

from Loretto, TN

Comments about Farberware Classic Yosemite Stainless Steel Percolator:

I bought this to replace another brand's electric percolator when it died from use. I wanted a percolator type that made coffee on the stove and had no heating element.

This is high quality stainless; I've dropped it a few times and it has no dings, not even a scratch. It consistently makes coffee the same each time, and once you get used to timing the cycle yourself, there is nothing easier.

I have used this camping (on a gas stove, not fire), and it is my only pot.

My only beef is it is not a full 12 cup pot, but an 8. But since I love the rest of it, this is a minor quibble.

Want a percolator? Look no further. You won't find a better one of this type.

The inside can be difficult to remove all oils, like every coffee pot.

Perfect fit for burners, not too tall and thin and spout is shorter making spills less likely to occur.

• Brew Performance: