2.6
Other Clothings:
Leisure Websites
Fandango.com

Terrible sevice don't use

Have a credit on a VIP card but can't use . Called 2X have to wait for 24 - 48 hrs .

San jose ca

FANDANGO

FANDANGO IS HORRIBLE I COULDNT MAKE MY MOVIE BECAUSE I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT ON MY WAY THERE I WAS LEFT ON HOLF FOR HOURS AND ALSO WROTE AN EMAIL AND NEVER HEARD FROM ANY WHILE MEANWHILE I WASTED MONEY ON TWO MOVIE TICKETS AND NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO SEE THE MOVIE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD NEVR PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM FANDANGO EVER AGAIN THIS RATING WOULD BE NO STARS BUT I HAD TO AT LEAST PUT ONE

PA

FANDANGO is a FANDANGO RIPOFF

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS RIPOFF COMPANY. Their misleading and complicated website caused me to buy tickets for a theater in CA and I live in Idaho! Did not know this until tickets were refused at Idaho theater. FANDANGO WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY MONEY BACK, THEY JUST KEEP IT. They probably make more money scamming than selling tickets!!!

CDA Idaho

HORRIBLE

Never ever deal with these people. Bought 4 tickets using a gift card & balance going on my credit card. Did not receive the confirmation email until 1 hour after the show started. I had to re buy the tickets at the box office. Called customer service & the recording stated they had a wait time longer than 5 minutes & I opted to have them call me back. They called me back 3 hours later at 1AM. Only to tell me they cant help me & will have to send it to the corporate office. A month -several emails, 4 phone calls later- still no help! I am done with these RUDE and UNHELPFUL people. Never again. At least I cancelled the payment on my credit card but unfortunately I am still ripped off because I dealt with this awful company...no wonder they have such long hold times. Someone needs to shut them down if they cant do better than this.

Va Beach Va

Tickets are a hassle

My first and last time to use them. It's a long and frustrating process. When I wanted to return one of a group of tickets hours in advance of a film, I was told I would have to cancel and reorder the entire group...could have lost the seats I had by doing that. The theater wouldn't accept Fandango tickets for a refund. This along with their surcharge makes them not worth the hassle.

Littleton co

false

Good place to buy your movie tickets ahead of time

I have always heard of and saw the commercial Ads about Fandango, but never used it until last summer. Last year while grocery shopping I was picking up my kids some Yocrunch Yoplait yogurt and on the back of the yogurt was a promotion of receive $5 off a movie ticket on Fandango by purchasing 8 single individual Yocrunch yogurt in the same transaction, so I decided to try it out. After buying the yogurts I had to send them a copy of my receipt and then wait for a promotional code and then go on Fandango to claim it. The ease of using Fandango was easy. I like the fact you can put in your zip code and they will give you show times to tNohe nearest theaters near you. I was able to save $5 on a movie ticket, but I also had to pay a convenience booking fee of a couple dollars for each individual ticket, so depending on how many tickets I had to buy would depend on if I actually saved any money with the promotional code by using Fandango. If I could change one thing about Fandango, it would be that you wouldn't have to pay a convenience fee to purchase tickets. I think Fandango is good only if you wanted to go see a highly anticipated movie on the premiere date and you wanted to secure a seat to the movie. But other than that, I think it's better just to buy the tickets from the box office, because by using Fandango it will cost you more money to buy the tickets then it would if you had just waited and bought them at the theater.

Ohio

true

I will NOT be a Fandango customer again.

I received a Fandango giftcard for Christmas. Once I tried to purchase online they said that my card wasn't activated. I know for certain it was once it was purchased. I went online and tried to talk to a representative about my card mishap. I hadn't heard about their AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. I tried calling 4 times today, twice they hung up on me. I recommend no one to use this website. I am VERY UNHAPPY.

Greenwood, IN

false

DO NOT Purchase any tickets from Fandango!!!

There customer service is terrible. When you call a recording comes stating they are busy and to call back later, the website chat you have an hour wait.

Tampa, FL

Worse experience ever

I used the mobile site to book tickets. Once I chose my location, I had changed the date to choose a movie for the following day. I waited for the new day to load and then proceed to choose my movie, time, and seats (as it was reserved seating). Once I receive the confirmation it came through with a reservation for same day. I IMMEDIATELY contacted them and they told me they couldn't do anything for me. I requested a supervisor and after holding for 10 minutes they transferred me into a voicemail system. I never requested money back, simply an opportunity to see the movie I already paid or on the date a day time I originally selected. I don't know what glitch in there system messed up the date but the fact that they wouldn't make right on it is disgusting. They basically stole my money. It's a horrible system!

Naples,FL

Terrible customer service

My daughter ordered 3 tickets using my debit card. She never received the email confirmation, so she thought she did something wrong when she placed the order. She assumed it wasn't processed. She then bought tickets at the window. Well, my card was charged. I called and explained what happened - sorry! They said I should have called before the movie. Very frustrating! They can easily see the tickets weren't used.

Little Rock, AR