Other Cat Foods:
Fancy Feast

Pros

Cons

• Flavor Selection:

spoiled cats who don't want to chew anything want this!

My cats are so spoiled. They whine about regular wet food, like it's too packed together for them to chew. It's ridiculous. But thanks to Fancy Feast, I no longer have to worry about whether they'll finish all of it. They are in love with gravy, apparently. I do wonder if they're getting enough nutrients, or if it's just a bunch of salt they're consuming, but they seem to be doing well with Gravy Lovers. They were abandoned 4-week old kittens when my boyfriend received them, so we are at least doing our best with them as we can. Hopefully giving them soft, cut up wet food is at least proof that we love them like crazy, haha. I'd say this is a good choice for the picky cat who acts like a kitten and doesn't want to bite into anything. They come in Turkey, beef, fish, chicken, etc, so there are enough flavors to choose from. I try to limit my two cats to about 3 cans a day, or else it's just too expensive!

My cats refused to eat it

My cats are all fussy and picky eaters so I heard a lot of great things about the Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food and since my cats all seem to favour the gravy types of cat meals I decided to try buying the pricier Fancy Feast brand than my usual cheaper brand. My cats just sniffed at it, looked at me and walked away from it. I could not believe it, this was supposed to be top notch cat food and yet they were not interested in the expensive product. I suppose I am lucky in this case as I won’t have to spend so much money to feed these fussy eaters, but I do feed my cats the best quality of cat food provided at stores. One of them had licked at the “Gravy” part of the cat food but left the rest in the plate; I even tried to mix some of their dried biscuits in it as one of my cats likes to eat from the biscuits and wet food plate at the same time and still got no response to it. So overall, the Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food appearance was fresh and appetizing for cats, and Fancy Feast is a well-known cat food brand and is sold in all stores so you can buy it from your local grocery market but it just didn't interest my cats at all.

My Cat Loves Fancy Feast with Gravy

from Wrightstown NJ

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Digest
  • Good Taste
  • Improves Coat
  • Likes It
  • Nutritional

Cons

• Messy
  • Pricey / Poor Value

• Active Cats
  • Everyday
  • Indoor Cats
  • Special Meals

Comments about Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food:

My cats have had all varieties of cat food, from canned to dry, from the plainest to the fanciest and some they like and some they do not like but they all like Fancy Feast Gourmet Lovers cat food. They are really picky when it comes to dry food so I try to supplement their diet with something that they would really like and this one they gobble right down. I think it is the gravy that they like the most as although they eat most of the food, sometimes they tend to lick all the gravy off of it first. The gravy is nice and thick and it comes in four flavors that I have seen so far including Ocean fish, chicken, salmon and beef. They love the chicken one. It is pricier than other cat foods because the can is so small! One can is just not enough but it is a good size for a special treat. I would be careful with kittens and older cats as it may be too rich for sensitive tummies. For everyday, active cats it is fine and mine love it. Sometimes you can find a coupon to bring the price down a bit or it is on sale. I recommend it to anyone who wants to give their cats a special treat or for everyday food if you can afford it. Cats love it!

Fancy feast gravy lovers wet cat food

Comments about Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food:

This Fancy Feast wet cat food is big chunks of meat or fish in a lot of gravy. It reminds me of a really meaty soup without all the vegetables. This food comes in quite a bit of varieties, some single meats some combinations. While my cat absolutely adores these meals they are quite messy. The gravy is really thin and sticks to his whiskers so he while he's eating and moving around it tends to get on the floor. I am a bit OCD about cleaning so this bothers me more than it would others. I will keep buying since my guy loves these and eats the whole bowl right up.

Quality of Ingredients
The beef ones remind me of beef stew meat, it is real meat chunks and is very tender. Even the seafood ones are nice pieces of fish and are nice and flaky. This food does not have a bad odor and the gravy isn't gelled up a lot like in some wet foods.

Flavor Selection
They offer a lot of flavors, turkey, chicken, beef, salmon, and whitefish are just a few of them. They have some combinations too.

• Flavor Selection:

Fancy Feast has enabled my cat to eat after dental surgery.

Comments about Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food:

I have a ten year old cat that was a rescue almost seven years ago. He has always eaten dry cat food and never turned his nose up at it. About two months ago I began smelling a really fowl smell in his breath. I figured it was a case of gingivitis so took him to the veterinarian for a teeth cleaning.

Unfortunately his dental problems were worse than I expected. He ended up losing some of his teeth and now cannot properly chew the dry food. I have switched his food to canned wet foods that he can easily eat, and Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers is his favorite. He is especially partial to the Turkey Feast and the Chicken Feast. The pieces of meat are just the right size for him to lap up and eat without having to work at to get to a comfortable size to swallow. I have seen him struggle with some other brands that are not as tender or the smaller size pieces.

Having never used wet foods for my cats I was concerned which would provide the proper nutrition. My veterinarian recommended a few brands with Fancy Feast being one that he said would provide 100% of the nutrition that my cat needs. That was a much appreciated recommendation.

I am very happy with the price of Fancy Feast. I purchase the case of 24 cans so that I get the best price per can. The case also contains a variety of the Chicken, Turkey and Beef flavors.

I recommend Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Cat Food to anyone who has a pet that is either unable to eat dry food, or will not eat dry food because of a personal preference.

My cats refused to eat it

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food:

First of all it looks more like gourmet people food the way it's packaged and advertised. So the question is, do you have really particular finicky cats? Most of us do and having more than one cat means having many different foods and treats because no two cats like the same thing unlike dogs right? Well this may be the solution to your problems. All three of our cats absolutely love this stuff. I do not give this to them as a regular diet as the vet says too much is not good for them. So, when you want to give them a treat for being good, this is a good choice.

Quality of Ingredients
The package says broth, real meat and it sure looks like it. It seems to be a very good cat food. Like I mentioned before, check with your vet on how often to give this food to your cats. It's a very rich cat food and for some cats it may be too rich for them.

Flavor Selection
This doesn't have as many flavors as say Friskies but it has more than enough to keep the cats happy and purring. The tuna is the smelliest one so I try and avoid it but the cats go crazy for it. Go figure?

• Flavor Selection:

My kitty loves this food!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food:

My cat definitely thinks she is fancy and she loves this food! I think that Fancy Feast's Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food is wonderful. When I buy this food, I give it to her about twice a week. The food itself is made with quality ingredients and I do not have to worry that I might be giving my precious pet something that is not good for her. Also, this type of wet cat food definitely looks more "gourmet" in comparison to other wet foods on the market. She always eats all of the food as fast as she can when I give her this specific kind. She is right at my ankles, waiting, as I open the can. I am very happy to recommend this brand and type of wet food for anyone's cat. It is a fantastic brand and the price for Fancy Feast is always right.

Quality of Ingredients
I have researched the ingredients for this particular food and I believe them to be of good quality. I do not have any reservations about giving her this food. It is not the healthiest food on the market, but it is healthy enough that it will not hurt her or make her sick.

Picky Eater Loves His Fancy Feast

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food:

My cat can be a very finicky and picky eater. Sometimes he loves dry food and sometimes he will turn his nose up at it, kick up his heels and walk away. Somedays, it is downright annoying. When he gets like that, I head to the nearest grocery store which thankfully is right down the street and pick up Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers cat food. I try not to buy it too often as he gets spoiled by the great taste and then that is all he wants to eat which gets expensive because he eats a lot. He does eat dry food but when he gets canned food, this is one of the ones I get him. He loves the gravy! He loves the salmon flavor and gobbles it down. It does not seem to bother his stomach or intestines at all and has no problem digesting it. It seems to have good quality ingredients and the food looks appetizing. I think even kittens could eat it as it is very moist and gravy coated. It costs a bit more as the can is smaller than the other cat food cans but one can seems to fill him up, at least for the time being. He likes all the flavors. It could be on sale more often. Very good cat food for a finicky cat.

Simply the Best (meow)

Comments about Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food:

I never wanted to buy wet cat food until I tried Fancy Feast. It is truly a feast made for a cat. My cat loves the gravy varieties and will always look for more. He can't get enough of this food! Also, the cans are appealing to the eye and the small size is perfect for one serving. The blue color is very inviting as well. This is simply the best cat food on the market!

Great for Gravy Fiends!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food:

My cat loves all the Fancy Feast varieties, but the Gravy Lovers is among the top few favorites. She is a total gravy lover and will lick all the gravy off before starting on the food bits. Since this variety contains an extra large amount of gravy she loves it even more.

The cans contain probably 50% more gravy than the average Fancy Feast bits in gravy variety, which is awesome if your cat is a gravy fiend like mine.

The flavors are a bit limited, but there are fish, beef, and chicken options.

I've found the cans to be the perfect single serving size for my cat to have for breakfast and dinner. She eats dry food from her bowl throughout the day.

The price per can is comparable to other Fancy Feast varieties. At some stores it can be five to ten cents more expensive, but nothing significant. It does go on sale quite often so it's worth it to stock up when on sale.

I really recommend this, especially if your cat is a gravy lover.

• Flavor Selection:

spoiled cats who don't want to chew anything want this!

from Phoenix, AZ