Other Digestion Medicines:
Famotidine Tablets 10 Mg For relief of heartburn - 70 Ea (Goldline)

Famotidine Tablets 10 Mg For relief of heartburn - 70 Ea (Goldline)

Thank You Famotidine!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Famotidine Tablets 10 Mg For relief of heartburn - 70 Ea (Goldline):

I've always had problems with stomach acid. I've always been worried about where to eat and whether or not I'll get a stomach ache after eating at certain places. I've used name brand over the counter medication and the generic Famotidine works the same way if not better. I take one before a meal or even after a meal and I feel better. No more upset stomach, no more overactive acid, no more chewing those gross tasting antacids, and of course, no more heart burn! I love eating spicy foods and even famotidine works with that. I'm in my mid 20s and both my dad and I can use the same product and it still works for both of us. It's not too harsh at 10mg each and you get more bang for your buck when you choose this generic brand. Keep some in your purse and you'll never get worried about going out to eat and getting heart burn an hour later. No cons!

Famotidine is THE magic pill

from Allentown, PA

I've suffered from chronic heartburn for most of my adult life. I also deal with the pain and the discomfort of ulcers. Famotidine is the only pill that i take that eases both problems. And it works almost immediately. Whenever I have felt the need to ease the discomfort, Famotidine not only works well for me, it works in less than 5 minutes every time. I've even gotten up countless times in the middle of the night suffering from heartburn. Ill take my Famotidine and know that i'll be able to go back to bed. I wont lose sleep that night or any other night because of heartburn. You cant ask for anything better than that. My doctor has tried to give me prescriptions for other medicines, but I honestly dont even want to try them. Why would I try something else if Famotidine works perfectly just the way it is ? If theres one thing that I always need to make sure is never missing from my medicine cabinet, its Famotidine.

Famotidine Tablets 10mg are great!

from Owens Cross Roads, AL

Pros

Cons

Famotadine is a faster relief than some over the counter products and last longer and can be taken in addition with perscription used for the same reason. It also is safe and good for kids considering I started taking it in the 5th grade. It is a good product!!

Famotidine Tablets 10 Mg For relief of heartburn works wonders

from Alma, GA

I am a frequent heartburn sufferer and this medicine really controls my heartburn when taken as directed. It is the only one I have in my purse and is cheaper and less hassle than having to get prescription acid controllers all of the time from the doctor.

Famotadine is the ONLY otc heartburn relief that works for me

from Elmwood Park, NJ

I have suffered from severe heartburn for several years now and the ONLY over the counter medication that works for me is 10 mg. Famotadine.

I have issues with my gall bladder and the first time that I suffered an attack, I ended up in the emergency room in severe pain.  It was so bad, I really thought I was having a heart attack.

The doctor administered famotadine intravenously.  It was like a miracle.  Once it hit the bloodstream, there was instant relief.

I take 10 mg. famotadine, every day, 3 times per day.  That's not to say that, from time to time, I don't still have heartburn, but I have tried almost every other over the counter product out there and famotadine is the only one that does the job.

There are so many over the counter heartburn relief products on the market today, and it seems like every other day there is another one.  I have tried almost all of them.  In the end, I always return to the famotadine, feeling like a jerk.

Great product.

from Anchorage, AK

Famotidine is a great product for preventing and relieving heartburn. I love that this product lasts a long time and provides complete relief from heartburn and acid reflux. I get reflux quite frequently, and having a product that consistently works is really important for me. Famotidine is also fairly inexpensive when compared to other similar products. It is certainly more expensive than Tums or Mylanta, but Tums and Mylanta don't work as long as famotidine does. When using Tums I end up taking two pills, and then a couple hours later, taking two more and then two more, etc., etc., etc. With famotidine, I just take one pill 30  minutes before eating any food I think might cause reflux, and I don't end up with acid problems. If I get heartburn after eating, I take the famotidine and in 20-30 minutes my heartburn is gone. I do wish that it worked a little faster, but when it does kick in, it works really well and I am acid free for the day. I love that I only need on pill!