Other Shampoos:
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo

Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo

I love this shampoo!

Comments about Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo:

We bought as recommended by several for use to help keep lice away. I am glad that we found out about it as just about all of us had it and I was able to find fairly reasonably online to get the bigger bottles for our family. pleasant scent and so far has done the trick to keep lice away. This will be in our winter care routine from now on!

Easy way to prevent headlice!

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo:

I was looking for a organic/all natural shampoo for my son. I stumbled across this and decided since he was about to start pre-k this might be a good idea. When the product came in the mail, I opened it up, and was a little apprehensive. It isn't the best smell ever. That night I still went ahead and used it on my son. It's not tear free, so I had to be very careful not to get it into his eyes. Once his hair had dried, the smell was faint and not at all unpleasant, and it left his hair very shiny and soft. Of course once school started it wasn't long before we got the dreaded "head lice outbreak" notice. However, my son never caught it! I've even used this a couple of times and been pleasantly surprised with how nice it made my hair feel. My husband even used it on the dogs as a flea shampoo and it worked wonderfully! The fleas that were on them were left dead and they stayed gone for weeks!