4.1
Other General Household Cleaners:
Fabuloso
Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner

I always but this stuff!

I love this stuff! I love the way it smells, I love how a little bit goes a long way and it's unit just for the floors, I use it for walls, counter tops, almost everything!

Mesa, az

true

This smells good and cleans well!

I use this product to clean my home and give it a really great smell!

Roseboro, NC

A love but disatisfied

I have tile floors and i enjoy that fresh scent even the next day. But im condtantly mopping every day. A friend of mine had same issue. Switch to Mr. Clean fresh scent. Its doesn't smell as good but it cleans floors without leaving film. I did it. I wasn't mopping every day. I like Fabuloso scent in a bathroom. I'll pour a bit in toilet, close the lid and not flush. The scent is great for the bathroom.

Florida

false

I wouldn't recommend this product

I want to clean with a detergent that has a purpose like disinfect by killing bacteria

Hacienda heights, CA

false

I finally feel like I got my money worth

I just started my owe cleaning business. Not really have much money to buy supplies I turn to Fabuloso. not knowing what to think because I never used the product before ,but I was so surprised when I found how excellent this product work. It removed all of the toughest grease at my customer house. My customer loved the scent and is happy with the work that was preformed. Thank you

Levittown Pa.

Best cleaner. Period

This is the best cleaning solution product ever. Period. The scent is wonderful, lasts long, and it is a powerful detergent. Doesn't leave streaks. Isn't high-priced. It is something for the middle class American.

Amityville, NY

WORKS WONDERS....

I just purchased a formerly hoarded, sky high, bio hazard, however, big, beautiful, sprawling ranch home. This is thee filthiest house I EVER cleaned, and I have cleaned a few (remodel homes/clean estates). A baked on grease covered the old, sturdy, custom built cabinetry and kitchen, and stuck to that grease, roach poop (this place had to swarm in roaches at one time...had to wash every surface within this kitchen, the underneath and surface of everything included). To remove this bio hazard 30 year old grease...FABULOSO. Unbelievable. I always considered Fabuloso to be a "cheap" product. I bought it for price and smell (smells great). Never did I think that this cleaner would be my number one help in this grease laden kitchen. I ran through a number of "specialized" cleaners with little to no results. I was reduced to using oven cleaner, in which I could not breath (ammonia). Out of desperation I grabbed the Fabuloso. WOW. What the hot water/Fabuloso mix would not remove a hot rag with pure Fabuloso did. Removed all the grease with little effort. And the smell...well the guys working on the septic on the far end of the house, came to the door and asked what I was using for "it smells great" (Lavender). ABSOLUTE FAN. Oh and those 1964 custom built cabinets look as good today as they did the day they were installed.

Mims Florida

Makes mopping fun

I love Fabuloso and it is my favorite cleaner for mopping my floors. My favorite part is that the scent is so strong it makes my whole house smell clean even if I only use it to mop. You can use just a small amount with steaming hot water to get a super clean floor. It gets all the dirt, dust, and small debris off your floors with ease. It cuts right through any grease and dirt on your floors without damaging them. It also leaves your floors shiny and looking new. I also like to use it for any other type of cleaning such as bathtubs, sinks, and countertops. You can get such a great deal on this cleaner if you buy the large sized bottles so they last forever. You only need to use about one third cleaner and two thirds water when making a bucket of cleaning solution so it lasts forever. I have never had a problem with any irritation from using this cleaner even with my kids' sensitive skin. I always have some on stash to keep my house looking and smelling good. Scent My favorite part of Fabuloso is the scent!

Smells Nice

This product has a very nice smell to it and goes a long way. I remember buying this product when my husband and I first moved in together because it was a cheaper product and money was tight. I remember specifically the smell and not having to use a lot of it so it lasted for a very long time, however the cleaning ability was not as good as other products you could tell it was a cheaper product of lesser value. Performance A little goes a long way, however you get what you pay for. This item is a cheaper brand/product which is why I purchased it at the time. I could tell a big difference between it and other products. It doesn't really seem to clean, rather than wet and 'wipe off'. I used it on our hardwood floors, and can tell a difference when I use this product and when I simply swiffer the floors. The floor seems to be clean and remain clean with the swiffer. Scent Smells wonderful, but not overpowering.

true

What a good surprise an inexpensive product that works great!

I could not believe what I was told about this product, my friends were telling me just how great it worked on all types of stains, spills, spots you name it and it cleaned it! So I had to try it, and well they didn't exaggerate it at all. I does work on so many different areas in the cleaning arena that you will be amazed! (Even works on laundry stains.) It works so well and when you look at the price you pay you will be amazed, it isn't supposed to be like that, when it works they charge more. But with this stuff you will be using it everywhere and you will see a cleaner house and save money. Performance This stuff is fabuloso! I can't think of anything that I have tried it on that it did not clean and if it did not completely clean up the stain it made a significant difference! You can use it on so many things I am finding that I use it for just about all my cleaning jobs around the house and in the car. Scent It smells great, it has the clean, crisp scent that freshens anywhere you use it.

Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner