4.1
Fabuloso
Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner

4.1

Pros

• Easy to use (4)
  • Good power output (3)

• Home (4)
  • Cleaning (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Meticulous cleaner (3)

I love this inexpensive cleaner

I originally bought this cleaner because I was short on funds and need a multi purpose cleaner.  I didn't expect much but boy was I surprised!  Not only does it do a excellent job of cleaning it smells great! My favorite is the blue.  Having 3 dogs (one 16 yrs old) and a cat I am constantly shampooing my carpet.  Carpet shampoo is so expensive and I can easily use a whole bottle in one session.  So one day I thought I would try the Fabuloso in my carpet cleaner...it does an excellent job on my carpet and leaves the carpet nice and soft with no residue.  On my last trip to the store I noticed that they offer a Oxy  version I snatched up 2 bottles!

Fabuloso is not all that fabulous for me.

**I have found that every thing some one else may use is not always good for others. That brings me to the point of talking about Fabuloso all purpose cleaner. I tried using this product to see if this may be something that I like. I should have left it in the store. I can't say that this product has been of any use for me what so ever. I first of all don't feel that it really and truthfully cleans any surface that I used the cleaner on. It advertised and says that Fabuloso leaves no residue but to me I don't feel that it is good for any thing but holding the color lavender. It sticks and I don't like the smell, it is too strong.  I feel that it doesn't clean the areas well enough for me. I have nothing good to say about this all purpose cleaner. I know that I will not purchase this ever again. It did not do what I wanted it to do for me as far as cleaning. I will not recommend this to any one.**

A love but disatisfied

from Florida

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Fresh smell

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

I have tile floors and i enjoy that fresh scent even the next day. But im condtantly mopping every day. A friend of mine had same issue. Switch to Mr. Clean fresh scent. Its doesn't smell as good but it cleans floors without leaving film. I did it. I wasn't mopping every day.
    I like Fabuloso scent in a bathroom. I'll pour a bit in toilet, close the lid and not flush. The scent is great for the bathroom.

I wouldn't recommend this product

from Hacienda heights, CA

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • Smells good

Cons

• Doesn't kill bacterial
    • Weak Function

• Freshener around the house

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

I want to clean with a detergent that has a purpose like disinfect by killing bacteria

I finally feel like I got my money worth

from Levittown Pa.

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Powerful
    • Simple Instructions

• Auto
      • Garage

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

I just started my owe cleaning business. Not really have much money to buy supplies I turn to Fabuloso. not knowing what to think because I never used the product before ,but I was so surprised when I found how excellent this product work. It removed all of the toughest grease at my customer house. My customer loved the scent and is happy with the work that was preformed. Thank you

Best cleaner. Period

from Amityville, NY

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
      • Efficient
      • Powerful
      • Simple Instructions

• Auto
        • Garage
        • Office

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

This is the best cleaning solution product ever. Period. The scent is wonderful, lasts long, and it is a powerful detergent. Doesn't leave streaks. Isn't high-priced. It is something for the middle class American.

WORKS WONDERS....

from Mims Florida

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Powerful

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

I just purchased a formerly hoarded, sky high, bio hazard, however, big, beautiful, sprawling ranch home. This is thee filthiest house I EVER cleaned, and I have cleaned a few (remodel homes/clean estates). A baked on grease covered the old, sturdy, custom built cabinetry and kitchen, and stuck to that grease, roach poop (this place had to swarm in roaches at one time...had to wash every surface within this kitchen, the underneath and surface of everything included). To remove this bio hazard 30 year old grease...FABULOSO. Unbelievable. I always considered Fabuloso to be a "cheap" product. I bought it for price and smell (smells great). Never did I think that this cleaner would be my number one help in this grease laden kitchen. I ran through a number of "specialized" cleaners with little to no results. I was reduced to using oven cleaner, in which I could not breath (ammonia). Out of desperation I grabbed the Fabuloso. WOW. What the hot water/Fabuloso mix would not remove a hot rag with pure Fabuloso did. Removed all the grease with little effort. And the smell...well the guys working on the septic on the far end of the house, came to the door and asked what I was using for "it smells great" (Lavender). ABSOLUTE FAN. Oh and those 1964 custom built cabinets look as good today as they did the day they were installed.

Makes mopping fun

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

I love Fabuloso and it is my favorite cleaner for mopping my floors. My favorite part is that the scent is so strong it makes my whole house smell clean even if I only use it to mop. You can use just a small amount with steaming hot water to get a super clean floor. It gets all the dirt, dust, and small debris off your floors with ease. It cuts right through any grease and dirt on your floors without damaging them. It also leaves your floors shiny and looking new. I also like to use it for any other type of cleaning such as bathtubs, sinks, and countertops. You can get such a great deal on this cleaner if you buy the large sized bottles so they last forever. You only need to use about one third cleaner and two thirds water when making a bucket of cleaning solution so it lasts forever. I have never had a problem with any irritation from using this cleaner even with my kids' sensitive skin. I always have some on stash to keep my house looking and smelling good.

My favorite part of Fabuloso is the scent!

Smells Nice

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

This product has a very nice smell to it and goes a long way. I remember buying this product when my husband and I first moved in together because it was a cheaper product and money was tight. I remember specifically the smell and not having to use a lot of it so it lasted for a very long time, however the cleaning ability was not as good as other products you could tell it was a cheaper product of lesser value.

A little goes a long way, however you get what you pay for. This item is a cheaper brand/product which is why I purchased it at the time. I could tell a big difference between it and other products. It doesn't really seem to clean, rather than wet and 'wipe off'. I used it on our hardwood floors, and can tell a difference when I use this product and when I simply swiffer the floors. The floor seems to be clean and remain clean with the swiffer.

Smells wonderful, but not overpowering.

What a good surprise an inexpensive product that works great!

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

I could not believe what I was told about this product, my friends were telling me just how great it worked on all types of stains, spills, spots you name it and it cleaned it! So I had to try it, and well they didn't exaggerate it at all. I does work on so many different areas in the cleaning arena that you will be amazed! (Even works on laundry stains.)

It works so well and when you look at the price you pay you will be amazed, it isn't supposed to be like that, when it works they charge more. But with this stuff you will be using it everywhere and you will see a cleaner house and save money.

This stuff is fabuloso! I can't think of anything that I have tried it on that it did not clean and if it did not completely clean up the stain it made a significant difference! You can use it on so many things I am finding that I use it for just about all my cleaning jobs around the house and in the car.

It smells great, it has the clean, crisp scent that freshens anywhere you use it.

Smells good but I don't think it works that good.

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

I was using Fabuloso cleaner for the longest time to clean the bathroom and kitchen. Mostly because I loved they way it made the bathroom and kitchen smell fresh. Recently though, I've been wondering if it really cleans or if it just makes the bathroom and kitchen smell clean. Evey time I used it I felt like there were still germs all over the sink, counter, and toilet. I guess it's good to use just for a quick wipe up, maybe if you spilled a little coffee on the counter but that's about it.

I feel that when I am using it, it doesn't really clean anything. It's just like spraying soapy water and then wiping it off with a sponge. I don't think that there is anything in it that actually kills bacteria.

It's only the scent that I like the most about this. If any other cleaners had the scent like this I would go out and buy them. The scent smells clean and doesn't give me a headache since I am sensitive to the smell of bleach but at least I know cleaners with bleach are actually cleaning germs away.

Smells wonderful and works great!

Comments about Fabuloso Lavender Multipurpose Cleaner:

Fabuloso is one of my favorite cleaning products! It cleans well and leaves the room smelling clean and fresh. The lavender scent is great and I have even simmered this product in my wax warmer to smell up the house...smelled better than some of my wax blocks! I like that I get a lot of bang for my buck with this product too.