3.7

3.7

A must have for curls!

from Reno, NV

Comments about FX Special Effects Curl Booster Spray:

I love this spray. I can put it on any time of the day to bring life back to my curls. After working all day my hair gets flat and frizzy. I just spray some of this and scrunch again, and like magic I look like I just finished a full on style session!

I absolutely love FX special effects curl booster spray!

from Cookeville, TN

Comments about FX Special Effects Curl Booster Spray:

**FX Special Effects Curl Booster Spray gave me the soft, wavy hair that I was looking for. I have tried out other products that promise to give soft, gorgeous waves but they always resulted in making my hair look and feel stiff. This product actually delivered! I don't quite use it as directed on the bottle though. Instead, I spray my hair with the curl booster spray and then use my fingers to scrunch my hair while simultaneously blow drying it. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves my hair a bit frizzy but I usually just smooth it out with my fingers and then use hair spray to keep it in place. All in all, it's a great, inexpensive product that gives me the results I'm looking for.**

It was okay . . .

from American Fork, UT

Comments about FX Special Effects Curl Booster Spray:

I am a girl who wants to find a way to have natural looking, healthy curly hair.  I started a mission to fullfill this want by trying new things on my hair.  So far the things that I've tried for 'curl boosting' haven't really worked and this is one of them.  It says on the bottle that it will enhance the natural body of your hair.  I sprayed it on like it says to and waited to see some sort of 'instant' result like promised.  All that happened was my short little frizzy hair curled up and I wound up looking like a bush.  The spray was nice in the fact that it makes my hair super soft by adding vitamins, but I found it just didn't do what I bought it for.  (Oh sadness)