Other Credit Cards:

FIA Card Services - Fidelity Worldpoints Visa Card

Excellent Fraud Protection!

from Palo Alto, CA

Comments about FIA Card Services - Fidelity Worldpoints Visa Card:

I have had this credit card for about six years now.  The rewards are pretty good.  There are some better rewards card (which is why I didn't give this five stars), but overall, I'm pretty happy.  You get points for every purchase.  You can spend the points on almost anything.  There's travel rewards, gift cards, music, merchandise and cash, just to name a few.

The thing I like most about this card is that they really do help protect you from identity theft.  I once got a phone call from asking if I had spent $300 at a local store.  I hadn't, so they said they'd take care of it.  Sure enough, when I got my next statement there was this unknown charge for $300, but right below it was a credit for the same amount.  They refunded me all the money and investigated the situation without me having to do anything at all.  Because of this, I'll never get rid of this card.

Lastly, I have no idea if this card has a good interest rate, as I never carry a balance, so it doesn't matter to me.

Fidelity Investments World Points card is my favorite card

from Seattle, WA

Comments about FIA Card Services - Fidelity Worldpoints Visa Card:

I have had over 30 credit cards in the past.  I am a credit card user who pays off the balance in full monthly and wants a no annual fee card with reward options.  Fidelity Investments World Points card is my favorite card because after acquiring only 5,000 points, you can opt to put $75 into your Fidelity brokerage account.  This card has no annual fee.  If you don't want to put the money into your Fidelity brokerage account, you an choose from many other options.  From the closing date of the bill, you have almost 30 days before the bill is due, which is nice if you are travelling or there is a reason for a delay in receiving and paying your bill.  The statement can be viewed online and you can also view past statements.  The statements are clear and easy to read with any credits summarized at the top of the statement.  On two occasions I have had to contact customer serivce.  My issues were resolved promptly.