Other Credit Cards:

FIA Card Services - Allegacy Card

Super card service

from india

Comments about FIA Card Services - Allegacy Card:

I was awed with this card. We are not commonly Visa individuals and I more often than not might suspect they are every one of the a sham however I have been awed with the administration from FIA who purchased out Allegacy soon after we got the card.

If you have to have a credit card, this one is decent

from Yadkinville, NC

Comments about FIA Card Services - Allegacy Card:

When we built our house, the budget unfortunately got a little overlooked and as a result of course, we spent more than we should.  At the time we were members of Allegacy Federal Credit Union and got a card through them to pay off the overages on our house.  From the very beginning, I was impressed with this card.  We are not typically credit card people and I usually think they are all a rip-off but I have been impressed with the service from FIA who bought out Allegacy shortly after we got the card.  The limit was raised to meet my needs, the interest rate is competitive AND fixed and the customer service has always been exemplary.  The bills are easy to read and it's the easiest card I've ever had to pay- online, by phone, or by calling my bank and just having a payment transferred.  We never wanted to have to go in debt as much as we have to build our house, but since it did happen, I was pleasantly surprised to find a company as pleasant to deal with and fair to it's customers as FIA Card Services.