Other Flat Irons:
FHI Heat
RUNWAY-1
FHI Heat Runway Flat Iron

FHI Heat Runway Flat Iron

Works great and lasts for a long time!

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about FHI Heat Runway Flat Iron:

I love this straightner... have had it for over 3 years and have used it pretty much every day. Its coming to the end of its life, but its still working, even though the cord nolonger stays in place anymore. but that just shows you how much of a trooper it is! This straightner has lasted the longest of any straightner I've owned, and straightens my hai the best too!

had this for 5 years and works as well as the day I got it

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about FHI Heat Runway Flat Iron:

I absolutely love this flat iron.  Period.

I bought mine probably five years ago, and it shows zero signs of wear.  There are no chips or scratches in the ceramic or anything.

The flat iron heats up incredibly quickly, so no waiting around if I'm in a rush, which is great.

There is a temperature control dial - I love this feature - so I can get it as hot as I need to work effectively without scortching my hair.

The flat iron works really really well.  I have kind of incorrigible wavy hair, and this really does the trick.  I can get it straight as a rod with the FHI flat iron.  It doesn't leave any ridges or marks in my hair, just gets it perfectly straight.

The one thing I dislike is that there seems to be no automatic shutoff.  Obviously I should be less absent-minded, but I'll admit I've occasionally gotten distracted and forgotten it was on, and hours later it was still hot.