Other E-commerce Websites:
Discount Websites
Extrabux.com

Extrabux.com

This website is for real! It pays you back to shop!

Extrabux.com is the best website I have found for giving money back for your purchases.  I started using Extrabux.com in the spring this year and it beat Ebates.com by a mile.  The % return to you was higher on so many websites and the variety of websites was more diverse.  They had everything from your obscure vacuum company to the popular Itunes.  Better yet, I have already received over $40 back.  The only catch is you have to have a paypal account to get your money back.  Since I already had one, using this was a cinch.  When I reached $10 in bucks back, it automatically transfers it to your Paypal account.  From there, you can either use it if you have a Paypal debit card or transfer it to your bank account.  It is so simple to use.  You just have to remember to always shop from their site.

Fraud alert!

Extrabux is a fraudulent company. They still owe me as much as $258.60 (I am not kidding!) for purchases they acknowledged (!) I made through their site. They refuse to post cashback, and, after my repeated inquiries, they stopped answering my emails altogether. And email is the only way to get in touch with them – they don’t publish their phone numbers anywhere. Stay away from this company; make your purchases through a site that may not promise you the moon, but one that actually pays what it promises. MrRebates, BigCrumbs, Ebates and ShopAtHome are all reliable. Extrabux (and its sister site BargainMatch.com) are not! Stay away from them!

Do Not Use - They Don't Pay You!

Comments about Extrabux.com:

Do not use! This site sucks, theres no phone number to call, they take 3 weeks to response to questions and only to tell you your fraud and you will not get your money you earned. Don't waste your time, better use ebates.com and their legit! $168 is what they owe me!

• Was this a gift?:

Uncertain whether they're fraudulent or very incompetent

Comments about Extrabux.com:

Extrabux is refusing to honor a purchase although they have a record of it. Their record shows a purchase of 0.00 from my vendor. I sent my receipt with the actual purchase amount but Extrabux will not respond to my emails.

I've used other cashback portals without a problem: ebates.com, topcashback.com, mr rebates, and upromise. I go with whoever offers the biggest rebate for my selected vendor. I will never again consider Extrabux as an option.

Save yourself money & frustration. Avoid this company.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

These guys are the worst

Comments about Extrabux.com:

I earned $40 through Extrabux and they never would send it to me even though they admitted that I had made the purchases. The listed the $40 as processing but refused to submit the money to PayPal. They are an unethical company. Do not use.

Not recommended.

Comments about Extrabux.com:

Think twice before using this company! They like to make you think that you are getting $ but the $ is never in your hand. Extrabux deleted all my comments on their wall on Facebook in order to hide their wrong doing.
Here's my case: I made 2 purchases at points.com through extrabux (2x $575 purchases). Purchases never show up and after contacting extrabux they made the amount confirmed and then available. When I requested the payment, and it showed 'processing' for almost 2 weeks and I contacted them about this and they said, 'we never get approval from points.com'. Who on earth knows whether they have ever gotten the $ from points.com.

Orders from Target, Nordstrom and Lovely Skin were not credited

Comments about Extrabux.com:

I have contacted Extrabux three times with my order numbers to have my monies applied as stated in their advertising. There has been no response and nothing credited. I have less than $10 in my rebate account but they won't send it to me because one needs at least $10 to request the money. There is no way I'm going to go through Extrabux and take the chance of not getting the credit to reach $10 just so I get what I deserve.

Fraud alert!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Extrabux.com:

Extrabux rip-off: raises prices to give you a rebate (hopefully)

from Adak, AK

Comments about Extrabux.com:

I found extrabux to have a lot of very high prices. I compared extrabux with amazon and extrabux prices were sometimes more than 50% higher than Amazon (and maybe other stores, too -- I only checked out Amazon) even after subtracting the rebate. Some prices might be better, but not on any of the things I wanted to buy. For instance, I was looking for a certain Lenox Christmas ornament. Extrabux's had 2 listings -- neither had a coupon and after rebates, one store's price was $27.55 and the other was $41.71. Then I checked Amazon and found one from an "also available from" store for $12.99 (less than half the price of Extrabux's best price). I suppose that I could always compare prices before shopping through Extrabux, but I don't want to buy from a deceptive, if not dishonest, company that implies that the consumer is getting good low prices plus coupons plus rebates when they are increasing the price of the product and giving you PART (if you can get it) of that increase back as a rebate. I hate to see consumers pay too much as much as I hate to see "bad guys" prosper.

Also, I've seen a lot of complaints about people not getting the rebates they are supposed to. In fact, I saw an Extrabux response -- from the company president so I guess this attitude goes all of the way to the top -- to someone who hadn't gotten his rebate. Extrabux said that it hadn't gotten its commission from the vendor, so it wouldn't give the customer his rebate. So why does Extrabux's problem get passed on to the consumer? Is it the customer's problem? Extrabux should keep its word. Or at least change the company's description to include "we give rebates only when the vendors pay their commissions to us first."

Easy to use, easy to get cash back

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Extrabux.com:

I've been using ExtraBux for 2 years and have never had a problem getting cashback. Usually I get my cashback in my account in a day or two. They have all the stores I shop at and I have no complaints! I can also search for products and they show me the lowest price WITH coupons and cashback!

It pays back but beware of the fine print!

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about Extrabux.com:

Update: I've been with Extrabux for over a year now and I have recieved over $70 back. I use it along with other discount websites and I have not had further troubles geting credited. You have to pay attention and the money back doesn't come overnight but I am happy with the site.

old review:  I have been using Extrabux for a couple of months now and I have already had problems getting credit for one of my purchases. I was promised eleven dollars to my account  for one big ticket item and I think they got mixed up because it shipped seperately or something. i have sent them an email and numerous requests to fix the problem with no replies. Customer service is online only.

On the positive side I have recieved cash back for all my other click throughs, and they do have an impressive number of participating merchants. The only one I really wanted to see pay that didn't was Amazon.com and that was supposedly because they don't allow Extrabux to track orders.

As long as you have a paypal account with a bank transfer or a Paypal debit card Extrabux is easy to use. Just search for a product or a merchant and it will list them with item prices and or percentage back. It takes about three months before you can use any pending credits (the return time is 15 to 75 days) so don't count on getting the cash back right away. And anything else you have put in a merchants' shopping cart previous to clicking through the Extrabux site will not be given any discount. And you can't use a coupon not provided by their site.

I try to be a savvy online shopper so I will still try to search at Extrabux for the cheapest prices. Just be aware and always read the fine print!

DID NOT PAY AS PROMISED

from Englewood, NJ

Comments about Extrabux.com:

Only rebate site left up for Stubhub.com, so they tricked me into signing up for an account. I linked a purchase appropriately and they then refused to pay, blaming Stubhub!! Shame on them!! They cited their terms of service, saying if the merchant doesn't pay, they don't have to... there is no transparency. I have never had a deal removed from e-bates.com or MrRebates.com and this is the only rebate they were supposed to pay me and have a 100% fail rate with me. STAY AWAY!!!