Other Elliptical Machines:

Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical Machine

Great Machine for the price

from Carteret, NJ

Comments about Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical Machine:

I had 3 kids in 5 years and had neglected myself. So when I decided it was time to get moving again after my third child I knew I would hurt if I didn't take it slow. I wanted to start with an Elliptical. It would be kind to my joints, it didn't take up much space and it was a safer option to have around my little ones.
I purchased this because it was basic and on the cheaper end of the options. Thus if I quit in a few months I didn't feel too bad.
To my surprise it is sturdy and works great! It has the basic functions on it that let me know how far I've gone and how many calories I've burned. It is easy to move around so that I can have it facing toward the tv or any direction to watch my children.
This is a great "budget" elliptical. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a basic way to get a run in.
The one negative that you have to consider is that it is LOUD! You will need to turn the volume up on your radio or tv if you want to use it together.

• Comfort:

AN inexpensive way to exercise

from Lake City, SC

Comments about Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical Machine:

The machine works well. No bells and whistles, but a good workout none the less.

It is easy to use. The tension allows you to adjust the ease of the workout. The digital readout is easy to clear for each workout. I wish it were lighted or higher, but that is a minor complaint.

Comfort
This is the first elliptical machine that did not make my feet hurt because of the position of the pedals. The handlebars are perfectly positioned and allows for a deeper reach of the arms.

There are no start buttons. All one has to do is step on the pedals and move. It is one of the easiest machines I have used. If you have trouble with technology, this is the elliptical for you.

After two weeks of use, the bolts have stripped. We have had to tighten them several times and unfortunately, now we are at a standstill because we need new bolts.

The design is close to perfect. I find it good for any height. The handle covers are long enough for tall or shorter people. The foot pedals are large enough for the biggest sized foot. Overall I believe this machine can accommodate any sized person.

• Comfort: