Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Every Man Jack Face Wash Signature Mint

Every Man Jack Face Wash Signature Mint

My man loves his Gift

Comments about Every Man Jack Face Wash Signature Mint:

So I bought this for my husband as part of his Christmas present after hearing from several (male) family members about how great this Face Wash works. My husband loves it! I have to admit that I will use it from time to time (shush) and it smells amazing! After my husband will use it I like snuggling close to just smell how great he is. It seems to be working very well for him, he never complains about it and actually asked me the other day where I found the stuff. He did complain about it drying his face after consecutive uses and when I use it I notice that as well, but it works well for preventing and taking care of ingrown hairs and blemishes.

Works great although my husband has complained of it drying his skin out after consecutive uses

Ease of Application
Super easy to apply, the packaging is nice

Cannot compliment this facial wash enough for it's smell! I am in love with it! Wakes you up and makes you feel energized

• Ease of Application:

Great face wash!

Comments about Every Man Jack Face Wash Signature Mint:

I really like the Everyman Jack brand. This product leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.

My face doesn't feel oily or dry after using this and keeps my skin clean.

Ease of Application
The tube is well designed so that you can easily get the amount that you want. Just rub it on and rinse it off!

I love the mint fragrance. It's refreshing and clean smelling but not girly or flowery.

• Ease of Application:

Pretty good, but not the best.

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Every Man Jack Face Wash Signature Mint:

Every Man Jack Mint face wash is just alright.  It does pretty well to clean your face but it leaves my face feeling very dry.  Every Man Jack Mint wash also does not seem to help with keep my face from breaking out.  The cost is pretty good.  Every Man Jack Mint wash is not the most expensive face product I have ever bought but it is a little more costly for the amount you get than some other face wash products.  The smell is also very nice and pleasant.  I like the mint smell and I like that it is not over powering yet leaves a nice light smell.  I do not like that I feel like I must use some sort of lotion or moisturizer after I use it to wash my face.  Overall I would say that quality to cost ratio for Every Man Jack Mint wash is OK.  I don't feel like you get ripped off for what you pay but there are better products out there for the money.  I would recommend Every Man Jack Mint face to someone looking to get a decent wash but not break the budget.