Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:
Fruit & Vegetable Tools
Evert
Evert Fresh Green Bags

Evert Fresh Green Bags

the one thing I am never without in my kitchen

These bags are the greatest thing I have found recently to help keep food fresh! I love fresh fruit and vegetables, but being a busy mom of four, I cannot always take the time to cook them every night, so I used to have a lot of spoilage. Then I found these bags and decided to try them. I have had fresh green beans in one for two weeks and they were still as fresh as the day I had bought them. They also work well with perishable fruits like strawberries and bananas. I will always have a supply on hand in my kitchen.

this product doesnt do what it claims

I recently purchased yr greenbags through a store selling tv products. I followed the directions very carefuly an was very disapointed in this product. The bags actualy rotted the food quicker an in my opinion would not recomend this product to anyone. 1 out of 5 for me.

Stay Fresh Longer

from Joliet, IL

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

These green bags are the best. I love them for keeping fruits and vegies fresher longer than in regular zip type bags. They come in different sizes as well. I keep all my fruits and vegies in them and just keep them in the bins in the refrigerator. The one thing I don't care for is the little pleats at the bottom of the bags. When washing them it is sometimes hard to clean that area but the advantages far out way that one little thing. They can be re-used.

These Evert Fresh Green Bags are a wonderful money-saver!

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

I love these Fresh Green Bags!!  I'm a one-person household & I was forever throwing out food that had gone bad.  Now I can just pull out one of my Green Bags, put my fruits or vegetables in it & viola!  I had some cut up celery in one of these bags in the fridge & it lasted for about 5 weeks!!!  Awesome!!

A little skepital at first, but love them

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

I don't buy things from info-mercials very often, but i had a friend who said she bought them and liked them so i thought i would give it a try.  They are great, we do eat alot of fruits and vegetables, but sometimes we may not go thru them as quick, so it saves on money where you are not throwing things out...

evert fresh green bags really save my family money

from Petoskey, MI

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

evert fresh green bags are awsome. they keep things vary fresh for up to 2 times longer then anyother bags. i am suprized, 9 times out of 10 when you buy items they say work they don't. i am so glad i bought these and are helping me feed y family fresh produce!!! thank you

Green bags work great for bannanas not so good for other items.

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

I did not find these bags live up to their ads.  Most of the items except for bannanas did not keep any better in the bag.  Also I found they did not work at all after the first time use and they were rinsed and dried.

GREAT BAGS KEEP VEGETABLES FRESH

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

THE GREEN BAGS ARE AWESOME, ALL YOU DO IS PUT THE VEGETABLES IN THE BAGES AND THEN THEY ACTUALLY STAY FRESH FOR A LOT LONGER THEN WITHOUT THOSE NICE GREEN BAGS. I DO RECOMMEND THE EVERT FRESH GREEN BAGS TO ALL OF MY FAMILY AND TO ALL OF YOU.

great invention

from Saint Peters, MO

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

I was turned on by this item thru a family member that was having a problem keeping leftover lettuce fresh until it was gone. Wow I used it and it was beautifully usefull in keeping items such as fruit, lettuce,bread ect.. I loved it I have now recomened it to all my friends.

These really work! Ever FRESH GREEN BAGS

from Rock Springs, WY

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

I purchased these bags on a whim just to see if they worked.  To my amazement they did.  I have had fresh limes last over a month.  In order to make bags work the best items must be dry when placed inside the bag.

Definitely buy again

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

For the price i thought i would buy it to check it out and i love the product.  My produce does stay fresher longer.  We eat alot of fruits and vegetables, but there are some we don't go thru as quick as others.  Would definitely recommend to friends.

Everyone Must Get This!

from Ocala, FL

Comments about Evert Fresh Green Bags:

Evert Fresh Green Bags  is one of the best products for the kitchen anyone has come up with recently.  I just wish someone had created this earlier, because of all the produce I have had to throw away.  I will no longer be without this product.  It definately saves money from going in the trash.