Other Sodas & Beverages:
Everfresh - Everfresh Juice

Everfresh - Everfresh Juice

Tasty

Comments about Everfresh - Everfresh Juice:

This is a beverage which is served in my school five days a week. All of the students drink it, but the worst thing is the cap. It is really difficult to open the cap sometimes. There are times where I have to open it with my keys. I know people who open the juice with a knife. It gets that bad most times. It wasn't always difficult to open. However, when you get past the trick cap and finally open it, it tastes pretty good. I only drink the cranberry or apple juice varieties though. I have never had the orange juice of the tropical fruit punch. The fruit punch looks to artificial because of the seriously red coloring. However, a lot of the kids seem to love it which is an excellent thing. The orange juice, however, is not as popular among the kids because it tastes sour. Then again, we're just picky kids. Overall, I find that the juices are refreshing and really come in handy when you are thirty.

This Juice is delicious and has many flavors!

from Franklin, LA

Comments about Everfresh - Everfresh Juice:

I love this juice! So when I didn't see any reviews about it, I decided to spread the word.  I have tried many of their flavors and have enjoyed the majority.  Its all about your preference. They do have a website so that you could find out where the nearest store that sells this product is to you.  The kind that is sold most often around me is in a 24 oz.  These are the flavors that they have in 24 oz.  The asterisk that will be by the name are the types I have tried.

Mandarin-orange mango* delicious

Kiwi strawberry* delicious

Banana-coloda* interesting flavor, very tropical, not one of my favorites though

Tropical carrot- I would love to try

Cherry lemonade* It was ok, 4 out of 5 overall, there was just a little funny taste to it

Papaya- Would love to try this too

Limeade

Fruit punch* delicious

Green apple* loved it

Watermelon* loved it

Peach mango- really want to tried it

Grape cranberry- Sounds Yum!!

Island punch* delicious

There are many other flavors, but not in a 24oz.  The 24oz is the only one I see where I live. Oh wow! I am getting really thirsty. Hope you liked the review!