Other Supplements:
Everest Nutrition Krill Oil

Everest Nutrition Krill Oil

Wonderful Health Benefits!

Comments about Everest Nutrition Krill Oil:

I first wanted to try Krill Oil when I read that it was the best source for Omega 3 oils, and therefore really good at fighting inflammation. Since I am a person who has suffered from joint inflammation, this was a big draw for me.

As I researched, I discovered, that there was a controversy about the absorbancy of Krill Oils on the market. No one questioned the validity of Krill Oil itself, but many brands, have allegedly added a lot of fillers, and really weren't putting much actual krill oil into their product.

That's where Everest Nutrition comes in. They are known for their high quality Krill Oil, which is not loaded with added fillers.

what I found with this particular brand of Krill Oil, is that it not only diminished inflammation, it also gave me lots of energy, mental concentration, and it increased my short term memory. As the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. I don't question the authenticity of Everest Nutrition Krill Oil, because I know its added health benefits are real.

This stuff is fantastic! I have more energy!

Comments about Everest Nutrition Krill Oil:

I have been taking Everest Nutrition Krill Oil for about 5 months now. It is the best nutrition supplement that I have ever taken. I used to feel tired in the afternoons. I always had an urge to take a nap. But soon after I started taken this Krill Oil, the urge to take afternoon naps went away. This is the first vitamin pill that I have ever taken where I could feel a big improvement in how I feel in such a short amount of time. I have tried fish oils, but this works much better. Many times after taking fish oils, I would have to rinse my mouth out with Listerine to get rid of the bad taste after experiencing a burp-back. I have never experienced any "burp-back" after I take the Krill Oil. Everest labs claims their Krill Oil is better because they get it using a patented cold-vacuum process from Antarctic Krill. They also claim that it has 48 times more anti-oxidants than fish oil. I can't scientifically prove their claims, but it definitely makes me feel better. It is also very easy to take, you just take 2 pills once a day with breakfast. It does cost more than some of the other fish oils that I have tried, but it works so well that it is more than worth the extra money.

Krill Oil is great, no fish breath

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about Everest Nutrition Krill Oil:

The amount of available Omega 3 and 6 seems to be much higher in the Krill Oil from Everest than from fish oil. Also it contains astaxanthin an important anti-inflammatory. I think that';s why it works so well on my joints. Also it doesn't give me fish breath or burps. I used to be concerned about mercury in salmon oil. I'm not worried any more. There is none in the krill from antartica.

Everest krill oil is the best.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Everest Nutrition Krill Oil:

This is actually my second times purchasing from Everest Nutrition Krill Oil. I am very satisfied with all my purchases. I love free shipping with my purchases and the product seem to improve my health and arthritis. Thanks Everest Nutrition. I love your Krill Oil.