Other Dog Foods:
EverPet Basics Adult Dry Dog Food

EverPet Basics Adult Dry Dog Food

This food is toxic!

Comments about EverPet Basics Adult Dry Dog Food:

This food will kill your animal. Unfortunately, I found that out the hard way (fed my dog this brand, and she died). Please, if viewers are reading this, absolutely under any dire circumstance DO NOT buy this food for your pet! There is something in this food's ingredients that's nephrotoxic to animals; in other words, this food will most likely damage your pets kidneys, up to the point of renal failure followed by death.
If money is an issue, go with Ol' Roy. It's not a brand I strongly encourage but if you are put in a corner with limited options financial-wise, this brand of food is a pretty good deal per pound wise (the large bags of food). I use to feed some of my older dogs in the past this and didn't have any issues. I've since switched to much better food.
But yeah, just to emphasize: DO NOT BUY EVERPET BRAND PET FOOD/TREATS!!!

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Cheap and great...Everpet Basics Dog Food

from Lawson, MO

Comments about EverPet Basics Adult Dry Dog Food:

Ok, I'm sure there are tons of people out there that believe you have to buy expensive, name brand things for your pet to eat or they won't be healthy and happy but, that isn't true.  I have 8 dogs and have fed them all this same dog food since they where puppies and our oldest is 6 and a happy, healthy hunting dog.  They are all very active, their coats maintain a nice shine, and they are seeming to live to old age just fine.  I do have one small complaint but, it's mostly a dog food in general complaint...I think it could use some mint in it because they always have terrible dog food breath just after eating.