Other Baby Gates:
Evenflo
5201100
Evenflo Memory Fit Plastic Baby Gate

Evenflo Memory Fit Plastic Baby Gate

I would buy this product again and again!

from pennsylvania

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Compact
  • Easy To Use
  • Lightweight
  • Strong Construction
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Crawlers
    • Play Area
    • Stairs
    • Toddlers

Comments about Evenflo Memory Fit Plastic Baby Gate:

I have used this baby gate for seven years. My first child was born 2011 and I saved it until we had our second in 2015. Very reliable and easy to use.

Baby Gates are For Puppies Too

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Evenflo Memory Fit Plastic Baby Gate:

The Evenflo Memory Fit Baby Gate is a gate that is a standard size for doorways and stairs. It is plastic so it is easy to clean.It has a memory lock that remembers the width of your doorway without resizing. It has rubber bumpers that prevent damage to your wood work. The gate is twenty three and a half inches tall and it expands twenty seven to fourty two inches wide.

Yes this gate is made with baby in mind but I have two of them for my dogs. I like to confine them from certain areas in my house and this gate works extremely well.It is really easy to clean.and install without hardware. It is the perfect gate for my little Yorkies. I have a male that will cock his leg on the gate to urinate. That is one reason I bought this plastic gate. It can be wiped clean with a damp cloth but I like to take it outside ond spray it with the water hose. I feel I can clean it better that way.

Rather you have baby or puppy this is a nice gate.