3.5
Other Travel Systems:
Evenflo
Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System with Embrace, Marianna

Summary

The Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System makes being on-the-go with baby a breeze. The travel system includes the JourneyLite travel stroller and the Embrace infant car seat. The push-twist handle fold mechanism takes only one second. With a pivoting child tray, covered parent console and storage basket, this stroller is extremely functional. The durable lightweight design is ideal for use up to 50 lbs. With the Embrace infant car seat safety rating, your child will be able to use this travel system from newborn to toddler.

Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System with Embrace, Marianna

3.5

Super Nice Light Weight Stroller

from Virginia

Pros

• Beautiful Modern Colors
  • Canopy Has A Window
  • Carseat Has Headpillow
  • Car Seat Locks On Base
  • Comes With 2 Cup Holders
  • Folds for easy storage
  • Light Weight Easy To Fol
  • simple to assemble
  • Storage Under Stroller

Cons

• Bulky At Times
  • Car Seat Is Rear Facing O
  • Carseat Rear Facing
  • Hard To Steer At Times

• All Day Shopping Trips
  • Safe Rear Facing Carseat
  • Taking Baby For Walks

Comments about Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System with Embrace, Marianna:

I have enjoyed using the Evenflow JourneyLite Marianna Stroller because of the added features I have never experienced with other full size strollers.I found it very simple to assemble, placed the carseat base securely in my car and the carseat is easy to place on the base, or if I am without the base in my husband's car,I am able ro securely buckle the seat without the base. I've used the stroller since my daughters outgrown the carseat, and she loves riding in her pretty stroller. She loves when I pull the canopy out, and we play peek a boo through the clear window. The cup holders are a plus on long days out, and when I'm at the mall I use the bottom basket to store bags, diaperbag, etc. The colors are bright, bold, and modern and it screams fashion! The only problem I have had are the wheels turning properly at times, but I always manage to pull the stroller backwards to straighten the wheels and this solves the problem. From newborn to toddler this combo has been a safe way to transport my youngest daughter.

• Was this a gift?:

Quality is good

from NA

Comments about Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System with Embrace, Marianna:

I purchased this Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System with Embrace, Marianna last year from a local store and I checked the quality and the material of the travel system to make sure it is strong and comfortable for the baby. The material of the stroller and the car seat is very good and comfortable as well. The wheels of the stroller can be locked as well but can slip easily while moving over slopes and stairs and I have experienced this twice where I had to be very careful while walking on slopes especially. The stroller can be folded easily and kept in the back seat of the car which makes it handy for me. With regards to the car seat, it is easy to attach and detach the product easily from the base without any hassle and it is washable as well. My son loves the colors of the car seat and stroller. The price of the car seat and stroller is very reasonable and the product is durable as well.

• Was this a gift?: