View more travel systems

Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller

Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller

4.1

Exceptional customer service.

We received the Evenflo Journey Elite travel system last year as a gift for our newborn son. We love it! It is a nice pattern, it's easy to steer, the infant car seat snapped securely to the stroller, and it has great storage capabilites for shopping expeditions or trips out with the older kids. Unfortunately the recline on the storller recently broke, rendering it useless. A quick email to customer service to inquire about replacement parts yielded us a NEW replacement stroller. (We didn't even ask for that.) I think the broken part was probably limited to our individual stroller ... I see no reason to think this is a defect across the board with this item. I am extremely pleased with the speed of response to my email, I was provided with a number to call to speak to someone personally about the issue, and I was promptly told I would receive a replacement stroller at no cost to me .... they even covered shipping.

The level of customer service was just supreme ... I'll buy Evenflo products again and I'll definitely recommend them to other moms!

The Evenflo Journey is a wonderful basic single stroller.

We have double strollers for our twins, but there's lots of occasions when two single strollers are a better choice.

So, we wanted two single strollers. Basic, but comfortable. Easy to use, and above all cheap.

The Evenflo Journey was all that, and more. I really love the steering. It has a standard parent bar (with a nice parent tray), but it also has a singlehand steering bar in the middle that is very useful when wrangling two wild children.

The recline is nice, if not awesome. It has a few basic positions but never goes to a full recline, so naps aren't super easy in it, but my kids are past the age where napping in a stroller is a big concern in any case.

The canopy is nice and big, an important thing for me living in Georgia with the hot summers here.

I love the cargo space underneath, and it's easy to take things in and out.

The fold is easy, and it's a fairly okay size when folded, though it's by no means small.

I find it light, but it's not the lightest stroller on the block.

The harnass is only 3 point.

The wheels are nice and big, plastic molded wheels. Not as great as rubber tires, but pretty tough, and no patching is required.

I appreciate the styling and find that it's nicely neutral.

All in all, it's a nice, straight forward single stroller that is very affordable. Nothing amazingly fancy, but I sure enjoy using them.

Easy to use and comfortable for baby

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

I got this travel system as a gift and absolutely fell in love with it. The car seat is very well made and the stroller is better than any travel system I have seen before. A common issue we had with other systems was that the stroller tray was usually very high to accommodate the car seat when it was snapped on. This would become an issue when we would put our child in the stroller part of the system. That is definitely not the case with the Evenflo Journey with Embrace system. Our 7-month-old can easily enjoy the snack tray and the car seat fits perfectly on top when we use them together. The wheels are also very nice, but I wish they took cracks in the sidewalk better. I end up having to pull up on the stroller when crossing uneven surfaces. My only other complaint would be the hood on the car seat. It is not very big and I often have to put a blanket over it to give my daughter more shading. We also received our car seat with the hood fabric on backwards. Because the hood is secured to the seat with a strong plastic pin, I have not been able to get it off without fearing it would break. It is not a huge deal and does not affect the functions of the travel system.

The Evenflo Journey is a wonderful basic single stroller.

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

I love the cargo space underneath, and it's easy to take things in and out.

I find it light, but it's not the lightest stroller on the block.

The harnass is only 3 point.

I appreciate the styling and find that it's nicely neutral.

it is made cheaply and poorly.

from Katy, TX

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

The plastic peices don't hold up ..the tray on front is broken and does not connect properly. The wheels are bent from the first week we had it. It seems flimsy and we are unsure if the baby will fall out of the carseat when place on the top. We had to order extra wheels the first week and then it happened again! Just not made very well. Where are the good old days when thing were made to last?

Convinent for every day use

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

**Evenflo Stroller is convinent and easy to assemble. Simply pull red latch in back hold and bam open up to secure car seat and baby. I have this product in my home and I absolutely love it. Evenflo is highly recommended as my top baby product. The Journey baby stroller from Evenflo is a lightweight model with many of the features of much larger strollers. Since it only weighs 20 pounds it is easy to maneuver and it is simple to fold up compactly for storage. And if you have an infant you can get this model as a travel system. This configuration would include the infant car seat as well as the stroller. Travel systems are great for newborns as you can simply attach the seat to the stroller without removing your child.**

**Evenflo is a widely recognized brand in today's baby products industry. Their Journey showcases a lot of their experience as it caters to both parents as well as their children. As a parent I want a stroller that is convenient for me to use and still safe for my little one. The engineers at Evenflo set out to accomplish this with the Journey and largely succeeded.**

****

**There are many helpful features for these strollers including one hand steering with an extra wide grip, parent console and child tray that is retractable, larger wheels with full suspension to smooth out the ride, and a 50 pound weight rating. You can also adjust the stroller safety harness between a 3 point and 5 point depending on your needs. And as mentioned above you can buy the Journey as a travel system if needed. This is ideal for a newborn as it comes with an infant car seat which will attach directly to the stroller frame.**

**The Evenflo Journey is a mid sized baby stroller that behaves like a full sized model. With many handy features and an affordable price there is a lot to like about it**

it's really heavy and impossible to carry with a baby on arm

from Orange, CA

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

this stroller is good for mothers that are taking it in the car or taking the kid for a walk, however, i tried this stroller while taking my 3 month daughter on the bus. It is immposible to fold and carry on the bus while you have a child and diaper bag on the other arm. I would not suggest it for parents with children that do not walk yet.

the evenflo journey stroller is the best stroller out there.

from Fairfield, IL

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

i am a parent on the go that uses a stroller almost everyday whether it be walking or at the mall. i have tried many different strollers and i have found that the evenfloe journey premier standard stroller is the best one out there. it is easy to use, with one hand collaspability, durable, stable and a great price. it also goes on most terriens i have found from gravel, pavement even offtrail. i am very pleased that i found it.

Excellent Item Can Easily Steer With One Hand

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

The easy to steer baby stroller is an excellent option. We love it. We can easily hold the hand of one child and push the stroller with the other hand. This gives me the option to steer through a crowd with one hand on the stroller. Also has two small handles on the side for smaller children to hold onto in a crowd. Easy tray across the top to hold a bottle, small food and a drink cup. Hang tag to hang your purse or a shopping bag. We love this stroller. ALso has a compartment on the bottom to hold all your extra items, bags, diapers, etc. Folds up for easy storage and portablility in your car.

This is a good product for the money.

from Schererville, IN

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

The journey travel system overall is a good product.  The carseat is average weight and is not complicated to use.  The one part I don't like is the head rest.  We bought a double headrest because the one it came with slides around some.  The stroller had to partially be assembled which I though was a little crazy.  Other than that I havn't found anything wrong with it.  I am sure that if you spend more money you will surely get something nicer but for what you pay for this travel system I can not complain.

Very Sturdy and Classy!

from Enfield, CT

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

I bought this for my neice 3 months ago and I an extremely happy with it. Although it is a sturty stroller, I thought it was a bit on the heavy side. It was tough to get it into a smaller vehicle. This is perfect for the mall or a stroll around the block.

The Evenflo travel system is the best buy.

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about Evenflo Journey Premier Travel System Stroller:

When my fiance was pregnant with our second child, we begand the ritual of buying baby necessities. We looked at several stores and at several different brands. We ended up purchasing the Evenflo Travel System because of the features it has, the great price, and the overall appearance. We couldn't have been happier. This travel system is very easy to use, easy to put together, and after 8 months we've had absolutely no problems. The carseat base can stay in the car once it's properly installed, so that makes taking the baby anywhere a sinch, all you do is pop the carrier in and out of the car. The stroller folds down easily and has some great features such as deep cup holders, food tray which opens out so once your child is bigger, it's easy for him/her to climb into/out of the stroller, it has an extra large basket on the bottom, front and rear wheel locks, and a one-handed bar for easier use. If you're in the market for a new travel system, definitely go with Evenflo. Great product and great value.