Other Strollers:

Pros

Cons

Safe and Secure!

Comments about Evenflo Insight Plus Standard Stroller:

Great stroller used for walking and outdoor recreation for me and my baby. Stroller includes cup holders for that hot or cold beverage of your choice. Many compartments in stroller base and storage spaces available. Easy to fold down. Wheels have sufficient amount of tread and durability. Compartments available for snacks and drinks for baby or toddler. Seat in stroller able to fold down flat, being able for the infant or toddler to sleep. I used this wonderful piece of equipment during shopping trips and long walks. Easy to maneuver and walk with. Cover on stroller able to be pulled over, ensuring baby will be protected from the sunlight. Compact stroller and easy to clean. Easy to snap clips to fold and unfold the device. Designed for convenience. I have had absolutely no regrets in purchasing the stroller. It has made me feel so safe as a new mom. Enjoy!!!

• Maneuverability:

I loved this stroller with my first child.

Comments about Evenflo Insight Plus Standard Stroller:

This stroller is just a really good, all around stroller. The car seat clicks in facing the parent pushing the stroller for when they are too little to sit up yet, and it's super secure. I loved it with my little one. The tray is nice and sturdy, and the padding on the seat is comfy. My little guy loves to be put in his stroller. the safety belt doesn't annoy him. The wheels move around great. and the locks actually work. (don't come unlocked unless you want them to) Takes turns really well. I used it when I lived in Washington DC. Made my life so much easier on the Metro station. The visor isn't a cheap floppy material, its sturdy and holds up in all kinds of weather. It was also easy for me to attach one of those plastic rain shields to. It folds up super easy and fits perfect in my trunk for day trips. If you're looking for an overall, well rounded stroller, I would recommend this one for your little ones for sure.

User friendly

Comments about Evenflo Insight Plus Standard Stroller:

This stroller is very easy to use. It is easy to fold up and the stroller is very lightweight. I love this stroller, and would recommend it for everyone! The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't lay completely flat.

Child Comfort
It doesn't lay completely flat, but it still works well.