4.1
Evenflo

4.1

Pros

Cons

Great product! My baby loves it!

Hello!

My husband bought this chair by himself, I was busy with the baby. He bought it from Babies R Us. I was very worried that he is going to buy something not very good looking and may be something that I would not pick personally. But I was wrong. He got Evenflow High Chair - and it looks great (not that that is the most important fiture, bu anyway :0) ), very great looking, functional and very safe, wich is the most important thing of all !!! It has different positions capability, reclines in three different ways and has a booster seat, also it has safety harnest and an extra "baby" soft cution chair for smaller babies (red color - very cute!) :0)

You can position it in several different high levelest (6 to be exact) to your need. And remove (if needed) booster seat. Also it has a removable tray - good size too. Very comfortable for the baby :)

I can't use this highchair anymore...

I really liked this highchair for many reasons - neutral tone, wheels that lock, lightweight, a tray that detaches and fits into the dishwasher, etc.  However, the tray does not stay securely on the highchair, especially if you have it set at the farther settings away from the baby.  The tray has fallen off numerous times, scattering the food all over the floor.  This is a safety issue and it also creates a huge mess to clean up every time.  And now that my baby is older, she can push on the tray with her feet and make it fall off as well.  I had someone offer me their old highchair and I have happily begun to use that one.  It is just not worth the hassle to use this one anymore.

Every parent needs one of these

Comments about Evenflo Expressions High Chair:

This high chair was so much more than I could ask for. I love the the chair can sit low almost to the ground or you can set it up high so you can sit in a chair or on the couch to feed the baby. Try tray comes off easy so you can wash it in the sink and it snaps in a few different settings depending on how big your child is. There is a little tray on the side that comes out so you can put the babies food on it so they cannot reach it. Easily fold up so you can store it out of the way when you are not using it. I buckle my daughter into it even when I am not feeding her and put her in the kitchen to play with her blocks while I clean or cook dinner. Made out of sturdy material. Very easy to clean. The seat has a plastic covering on it so its easy to clean, just wipe it down. I usually use a antibacterial wipe and let it dry.

Sturdiness
My daughter moves around in it and she is not little anymore. I do not have to worry about it tipping over with her in it.

Made out of heavy plastic and metal. Very durable.

Designed very well. I can get close to her because of the tray being so slim. easy to put away and easy to use.

Safety
The tray goes right up to my daughters chest and there is a seat belt so I do not have to worry about her climbing out of the chair.

The tray comes off for easy cleaning and the seat wipes down.

• Sturdiness:
  • Safety:

Awesome!

from Midland, TX

Comments about Evenflo Expressions High Chair:

I have used this high chair through both my kids and it's been awesome! Easy to clean! The only downfall I can think of is how the padding on each side where they're little bottoms are folds up and get's dirty on the under side of the padding. It's not easy to clean that since it's not vinyl but other than that it's a great product! I LOVE how I can use one hand to pull the tray off. Sure makes my life a lot easier when I have a toddler in one hand and only have one hand left to pull the tray off!!

Great highchair (Evenflo Expressions)

from Lodi, WI

Comments about Evenflo Expressions High Chair:

I received the Evenflo Expressions highchair from my family for my first daughter. There are many things that I like about it. The chair is able to be adjusted to many levels vertically. This allows for easier feedings as well as having her at our level when we eat at the dining room table. The seat also reclines in two to three positions for younger children. I did not use this feature since I mainly used a Bumbo when she was younger. There are wheels on the bottom which make it very nice for moving her around the kitchen. There are also locks on the wheels if necessary. The cover is easy to clean and take off. The straps work well and keep her contained. The plastic seems very durable also.

from Bell City, LA

Comments about Evenflo Expressions High Chair:

My husband and I received the Evenflo Expressions High Chair as a Baby Shower gift when I was pregnant for my daughter who is now four years old. We loved it so much we are now using it for our second child a son who is nine months old and really starting to eat solid foods on a regular basis. I love the portability of the high chair. I am on my computer in the living room a lot and I love that I can roll it from the dining room to the living room and feed him as I get things done on my computer. The seat cover is made of an easy to clean material that I wipe down after every use. After really messy meals it comes of easily aTnd I can throw it in the wash. Like many things in life it is not perfect. The two things I wish were different are, I wish the tray were a little smaller so I could put it the dishwasher for easier cleanup and it does fold up but is still bulky and often gets in the way. I do however love the fact that you can easily adjust the hight of the chair to fit your needs.

Love the ease of use of the Evenflo High Chair

from Fremont, MI

Comments about Evenflo Expressions High Chair:

I bought this chair when my baby was a few months old and am so happy with my purchase! I love that I am able to take the cover off of the high chair as well as the straps and throw them in the washer. I love that there are 2 places to put cups or baby food jars. The multiple settings for height and the back rest are wonderful. This chair is great and is so easy to clean.

Looks better in pictures than in person!

from Itasca, IL

Comments about Evenflo Expressions High Chair:

I was super excited to get this high chair as part of my registry for my first baby.  It looked nice, and the design was super cute, but we ended up getting rid of it and buying an entirely different make and model of high chair after using this for a few months.

It is big and bulky and was always getting in the way in our too small dining room.  The other thing that we didn't like was the fact that the back of the chair is adjustable (which we thought would be a good thing) but my fussy toddler kept arching her back to get out of the high chair and actually succeeded in pushing it so far back that it came off the track.  Luckily, we were there to catch her!  Not very strong sturdy quality if you have a child who moves a lot!

This high chair was easy to clean and the removable tray made it easy to sanitize the tray.  The tray did come with some detachable toys when we bought this but they were also very big and bulky and got in the way of feeding so we ended up taking them off and storing them somewhere.

This is a cute high chair but not very practical and we couldn't picture ourself saving it for another child to use, so we just bought something different.  Spend a little extra money and get something a little more safe!

I can't use this highchair anymore...

from Akron, OH

Excellent Product.

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Evenflo Expressions High Chair:

I purchased this chair for my 6-month old baby girl and I am very satisfied with it. It has 7adjustable height positions, I can feed her seating down on the floor, on the sofa or even standing up in the kitchen.  It also has a 3 recline positions. It's a very basic chair, but it's got all I need.

Great product! My baby loves it!

from Katy, TX

Hello!

Great, easy to store and clean chair

from Jefferson, OR

Comments about Evenflo Expressions High Chair:

This was a great chair for us, it folds easily to store in the closet, the tray removes so you can clean it, and the chair reclines.   I like that Evenflo has series so you can get your high chair, pack n play and carseat and stroller combination to match.  The padding on the high chair comes off so you can throw it and the straps in the washing machine because babies are messy eaters.

Shop around on amazon and walmart.com to find the best prices  -  I've noticed that a lot of stores especially department stores have them overpriced.messy eaters

The Evenflo Expressions High Chair folds easily to store in the closet, the tray removes so you can clean it, and the chair reclines. I like that Evenflo has series so you can get your high chair, pack n play and carseat and stroller combination to match. The padding on the high chair comes off so you can throw it and the straps in the washing machine because babies are messy eaters!