3.5

Evenflo Embrace Select Infant Car Seat

3.5

Okay car seat

from Cincinnati, Ohio

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Lightweight
  • Stylish

Cons

• Bulky
  • Uncomfortable

• Newborn
  • Preemies

Comments about Evenflo Embrace Select Infant Car Seat:

I got 3 of these car seats for my triplets they are cute and reasonably priced. My babies don't seem to find them comfortable. I have a Honda oddessey and the car seats are to long to fit with the bases. They work but I wish I would have got different car seats.

It's just ok

Comments about Evenflo Embrace Select Infant Car Seat:

This carseat is great for the price, but I've always had a hard time getting the seat out of the car while the baby is in it.

Ease of Installation
This is no more difficult to install than most other carseats, but I have yet to find one that's easy to install.

Child's Comfort
The head pillow is awesome--the best I've seen in ANY carseat. There is very little cushion around the entire thing. It probably feels mostly like sitting on plastic with a thin baby blanket's amount of cushion.

Support and Safety
This carseat, like most others, exceeds all of the government issued safety ratings.

When my child was tiny, I had no problem with this carseat. I loved it. My husband had issues getting the seat out of the base while he was in it then, but I was able to figure out how to easily do it. As he got bigger and bigger, we had a harder and harder time trying to get the seat out when he was in it. It was like the weight misaligned something. My son is in the 3% for weight, so it's not because he is a big child. He's tiny. He was 5 months old and about 13lbs when it stopped working. It's not that I'm weak and unable to carry that much, but something was literally stuck.

This carseat is able to be used with or without the base. It's more work to use it without the base, but as many issues as we had with the base, my husband uses it without the base in his extended cab truck and I now have a new one.

• Ease of Installation: