3.5

3.5

Pros

Cons

• Keeps Air Out:

Evenflo Purely Comfi 9oz bottles are the only ones I will use!

The Evenflo Purely Comfi 9 oz Baby Bottles 3 Pack are worth every penny you spend on them.  I have two children that both had severe allergies to breast milk, dairy, and soy.  They had to be on special formula that not all bottle nipples could handle.  The nipples on the Evenflo Purely Comfi were perfect.  They allowed for the heavier formula and didn't get clogged or cause my baby to have to suck too hard to get the formula out.  With my first child these were the ninth bottle we tried and once we did we went out and bought stock! It was great to have a bottle that fit in our hand that also worked for the baby.  They are also nice to look at since they come in a variety of boy and girl colors.  The bottles are easy to store and clean.  I love that they also easily fit in the side of the diaper bag, unlike many other brands I had tried.

Once my second child came along there was no way I was gonna go with any other bottle than the Evenflo Purely Comfi bottles and that is all I used for her especially once we realized she had the exact allergies her brother had.  I would reccomend these bottles to any new or experienced mom.  They are relatively inexpensive but outlast the cost you pay by three times at least! Best buy I ever made in a baby bottle!

Bottles are great if you like leakage

My daughter uses these bottles every day. I have tried all kinds of bottles on her and these were the only ones she would take. I'm glad I finally found a bottle she likes but also not so glad because of the leakage.  If you're the type of person who likes to make sure the top of the bottle is on tight so nothing leaks these are not the ones for  you. If you put the top on too tight it leaks around the nipple and therefore you have now bathed your child in milk. That is how much of the milk that comes out when you tighten it like that. And of course you can't leave it a little loose either because it also will leak from underneath the top and milk will be everywhere. You have to get it on just right which I have learned now that my daughter is 7 months and we've experienced all of these happenings.

Another thing about these bottles is that they are really hard to clean. Yes most of the milk residue comes off but they don't come completely clean and I have two different bottle brushes just to see if the other one would work better being as it is bigger and has strong bristles. Nope neither one can get these bottles clean like they are in the box. I've also tried soaking them and then washing them and it still will not come off.

When you put juice in the bottles beware that the nipples will stain and will not come clean. They will forever be the color of juice you decided to put in the bottle.

Not a good bottle in any way.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

These bottle were purchased for me as a gift and I ended up getting rid of them after using only two. The angled top is supposed to help with gas in the infant, so they do not get as much gas from drinking from the bottle, but this bottle actually made the problem worse for my daughter. Also, they are not very durable. My first bottle from the pack was dropped after the second use and it cracked on impact. I did not purchase these bottles again after the first package I received.

Leak Prevention
The leak prevention part is the where I would give the highest score for this bottle and the score is still low. While this aspect was better than a lot of other issues with the bottle, it still leaked way more and sooner than any other bottle I used when she was a baby.

I never actually felt as though this bottle was really clean. No matter how many times I cleaned them, there always seemed to be an odd smell in the bottle, which definitely aided in my decision to not purchase them again.

• Keeps Air Out:

I have used this in the past.

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

These are pretty good bottles for younger babies, but not very good for older ones. I used these bottles for my daughter until she was six months old, and then she kept wanting to hold her own bottle and would have them angled down instead. So then we had to switch to another brand.

Child's Comfort
I say eight because it really depends on your child's age and their ability to hold their own bottles, if they are just little babies or if they are just learning to hold their own bottle (where you still have to prop it up or help them hold it) then they work great. These are great for kids anytime before they learn to hold their own bottle completely on their own because as with any angled baby bottle, they can't tell which way is up.

Leak Prevention
These bottles actually leak quite a bit, it is really irritating. These bottles made her bed have formula stains everywhere, although we have a new bed for her now it was still irritating.

These bottles were always a pain for me to wash because they were angled and I could not get a bottle brush into the bottle properly to clean it.

Keeps Air Out
As my daughter got older, she was able to suckle more formula out of the bottles and the bottles couldn't keep up so she got quite a bit of air from them then, but for newborns these bottles keep air out really well.

The plastic pieces on the outside tear, and get ruined very easily and the bottle itself sometimes sucks into itself. Also, these bottles break very easily, like holes and stuff, especially the bottoms.

They are the cheapies!

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

These bottles just look good, they don't really have any particular value for baby or infants transitioning from bottle to a sippy cup, or children who still need the bottle at night.

Child's Comfort
My daughter used these when she/I was making the transition from bottle to sippy cup. She still drank from the bottle during night time feeding or taking a nap, however she used a sippy cup during the day. I think she just liked to hold in her hand and particularly the feel and shape of the bottle

Leak Prevention
Very leaky, particularly when I first got them. I think the nipple was too big for the top of the bottle. It seemed to get worst as I used them.

Okay to clean. I just used warm soapy water. I should point out after awhile the nipples turned the color of the formula and would not come off at all. You can not scrub it off.

Keeps Air Out
Not very good in this area. She had the worst gas ever using these bottles.

Okay, not great.

Work great

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

My daughter is 6 months old and has been bottle fed since first week and we have tried different bottles and nipples. Thankfully, she is not picky and seems to adjust to most of them. I like these bottles best because of their angled neck, which helps baby get less air and prevent colic. They are cheaper in cost too!

Evenflo Bottles

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

I do not like these bottles at all. The only good thing about them is the price, but they aren't even worth what I had to pay for them. I do not recommend these bottles for any reason. I bought these because they were so cheap. I guess you get what you pay for.

The only good thing I can say about these bottles is that they are easy to clean. Most bottles have multiple pieces to them, and that makes them harder to clean.

Keeps Air Out
These do not keep air out at all. I could literally see the bubbles accumulating inside of the bottle. When I would pull the bottle out of my daughter's mouth, and the bubbles would start floating to the top.

These bottles are not durable. I always boil my bottles to sterilize the. When I boiled these bottles, some of the bottles started to melt! I have the same problem with a bottle warmer. One time, the bottle started to melt. Another time, the nipple on the bottle busted open. I had issues with the nipples busting open very frequently.

Have found better!

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

After having three children, all of which used bottles, I have found much better on the market. At first I thought this bottle was the best, as it is great for keeping air out of the child's mouth and sends bubbles right up to the top of the bottle, rather than OUT of the bottle. The curved design helped a lot with colic and upset tummies I noticed. However, the nipple on the bottle is very mainstream and I found myself replacing them with other nipples, costing more per bottle.

Child's Comfort
For some babies, they prefer a nipple that feels like the real thing or like their pacifier. This nipple is okay for some I'd assume but for mine personally, they did not latch on correctly to this one causing constant moving on the child their self, or the bottle to get in a position for them to drink.

Leak Prevention
This bottle, like most others, doesn't prevent leaking very well. It has no special added thing to help with leaks.

I love these bottles!

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

I bought a three pack of these for my oldest daughter when she was young. Honestly, the main thing that attracted me was the pretty bright colors. I was a new mom and I had no idea how much a tilted bottle helps. I bought her several other cheaper bottles too. After a little while, I noticed she was much less gassy when she would drink out of these bottles. No matter how hard you tilt the other bottles, they just won't work as good as these. I can see where trying to tilt a regular bottle would hurt the babies neck too. With these evenflo bottles, my daughter was never sucking in a bunch of air. I ended up going to buy more of these to replace all of her regular bottles. The price is a bit higher, but it's worth it to make your baby feel better. Plus, these were very durable and I never once had any problems with them. The nipples never leaked either. Plus they were super easy to clean. The colored part on the side feels similar to rubber and it's there to make your fingers more comfortable. Not that regular bottles ever hurt my fingers. These bottles were the only ones I bought for my second daughter too.

• Keeps Air Out:

Best bottles for babies learning to hold a bottle

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

Being a first time mom, I wanted to try everything, research every product, and overbought on every baby product. We bought Playtex, Dr. Brown, Similac, Avent, First Years Breastflow, Podee, and received a few Gerber and off brand bottles from the baby shower. Because I was breastfeeding, I was very picky about which bottles I would let her use. I even tested each one out myself. Each bottle had its pros and cons, but then I found these bottles and life became easier. My baby can easily hold onto the bottle as there are soft gripping strips on the side. They are lightweight and not bulky like so many other bottles on the market. They are also angled to make it easier in the child and keep air from entering the nipple while they drink. I recommend these bottles for babies learning to hold their own bottle, but as an added suggestion, try buying the additional nipples sold separately to limit flow of the bottle. I started her with the slowest flow nipple and worked our way up to quicker flow nipples which seemed to work well.

worthless piece of crap.

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

I recieved these bottles from a friend at a baby shower and they said they worked real good. When she was born I couldn't feed her the bottles because the milk would be all over her instead of in her. These bottles will just frustrate people. Just worthless to buy.

Child's Comfort
She barely got anything. It frustrated me as well as her.

Leak Prevention
Got maybe 2 ounces of the 6.

Very easy.

Barely.

Surprisingly good.

• Keeps Air Out:

Good design, but poor durability

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Purely Comfi Angled Plastic Baby Bottles:

I purchased these about 8 months ago. I like the shape and colors, but the plastic around the top now has white discoloration and two of the bottles have literally shattered when my son dropped them on the floor. I only wash them on the top rack of the dishwasher, so I dont think that is an issue. I like the bottles, but I wish they would last longer than 8 months.