Other Baby Bottles:

Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles

Pros

Cons

Cheap and awesome!

So before I had my son, who is my first and only child, I read so many reviews about different bottles.  I also followed up with my girlfriends that have kids and everyone seemed to have their favorites.  While the brands varied, the one thing that remained the same were the fact that all the options were very expensive.  I went with one of the "recommended" brands and even registered for that brand on my baby shower registry.  Well, my son decided to come two months early and when he was in the nicu, it seemed like they used any old nipple.  I was perturbed initially because I didn't want nipple confusion and also because I had all ready washed and sanitized the bottles that I had received from the baby shower.  Needless to say when I used the recommended brand, I had issue with leakage from the bottle cap.  I did not want to spend the money on another big name bottle, so I went for the cheapest thing I could find which was a pack of the evenflo.  Because my son had all ready been "ruined" by the ordinary nipple in the hospital, I was hopeful he would take the evenflo nipple.  Did he ever...it was awesome!  I now buy these bottles in 12 pack bulks.  They are super cost effective and work better than any of these high priced bottles that are generally recommended for new moms.  Once I wrapped my mind around the fact that I wasn't a bad mom because I refused to spend 10 bucks on one bottle, I realized how much of a bargain these bottles were.  Would definitely recommend.

Evenflows too fast

We received two Evenflo plastic 4 oz. bottles with the purchase of the Evenflo Breast Pump System.  I think these bottles are a perfect size for newborns.  I can't imagine trying to feed a newborn with a larger bottle.  I also think that the plastic is very sturdy.  I don't know a lot about plastics, but there is a huge difference in quality in the Evenflo plastic and the plastic in just a cheap, normal bottle.  I feel like it's safer for some reason.  The bottles also come with a small, purple disc that you can put under the nipple for storing in the fridge or travel.  I like this disc because it keeps the liquid in and it also keeps smells out of the milk when you keep it in the fridge.  The only downfall to this bottle is the nipple that comes with it.  Our baby was able to suck down the milk in about 1 minute flat with the Evenflo nipples, so we had to purchase slow flow nipples.  The caps that come with the Evenflo bottles don't fit any other nipples (or at least they didn't fit the slow flow ones), so we have been using other caps that fit on the Evenflo bottles.  Overall these are average bottles, though you might run into a little trouble if you have to change the nipples like we did.

Not good at all

from Fort Lauderdale Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
  • NONE
  • Washes Easily

Cons

• Bad Nipple
  • Flimsy
  • Leaks

• None

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

These are not good bottles at all They leak so much the nipples fall apart when you wash them

Horrible product

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

The Evenflo baby bottles are not a good buy at all. Their inexpensive cost is reflected in the product. They are extremely leaky, and I've tried multiple bottles just to be sure. They don't hold their temperature well at all, either. I wouldn't recommend buying this bottle, even for the low cost, it shows!

• Keeps Air Out:

Evenflo is one of the best brands i have found.

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

I used these bottles with all three of my children and had very good experiences with them. They are not very expensive but work like any of the expensive brands I have tried too. They minimize air intake which leaves you with a happier baby.

Child's Comfort
My kids had very little stomach problems when using these bottle. They work very good when adding cereal to the bottle, and have many different nipples available for purchase.

Leak Prevention
The bottles never leaked on me, but if a kid is determined to make it leak it will.

the even flow bottles are very easy to clean. They are dishwasher safe, but I recommend hand washing the nipples or boiling them to prevent extra germs.

Keeps Air Out
The bottles keep the air out very well. This keeps you baby from painful belly aches and makes everything so much more pleasant.

Some of the bottles I had from my first baby who is now five, I just recently through away after my two year old switched to a cup. As long as you keep buying different nipples they can last forever.

Evenflo Baby Bottles

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

I got a few packs of Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles from my baby shower. I have to say I love these bottles. They are easy for your baby to grasp. I never really had a problem with these bottles leaking, like I have with other bottle brands. These bottles lasted the whole time my son used bottles. These bottles were pretty easy to clean. I even placed in the dishwasher a few times and they seem to do just fine afterward, although I do believe the bottle nipples might have not been too strong afterward. The Evenflo BPA Free bottles seemed to keep at air pretty well, my son never had problems with gas. Highly recommended.

Child's Comfort
Evenflo BPA Free Baby Bottles are super easy for my baby to grasp.

Leak Prevention
I really had no problems with Evenflo bottles leaking, like I had with previous bottles.

I have used the dishwasher for these bottles and afterward the bottles seem to still hold up. The baby nipples did seem slightly less sturdy though, so I probably wouldn't put the baby nipples in the dishwasher.

Keeps Air Out
The evenflo bottles seem to do well of keeping air out.

These bottles lasted the whole 12 months my son used them.

Cheap And Made Poorly

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

These really suck. I bought a package of these one time and I will never get these again. They are made of cheap plastic. My children did not like them and the nipples would crack and break after the first use. It says on the package that they are dishwasher safe but after I put them in the dishwasher they became deformed and unusable. the caps that they came with were a joke. They would never stay on the top of the bottle and I would have to constantly clean the nipples. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Child's Comfort
My children hated them. I was so disappointed in this product.

Leak Prevention
The nipples on these would crack and make new holes I had formula everywhere.

The dishwasher ruined them. Unless you wanted to clean them by hand they are a waste of time.

Keeps Air Out
These bottles are horrible.

I didnt have these bottle but a day before I had to throw them all away because they are not dishwasher safe even though it says that they are.

• Keeps Air Out:

Used With All Three Kids!

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

I first started using these Evenflo bottles three years ago when I had my first child and have used them for each child since. They are made of plastic but are BPA free. I chose these bottles at first because they were pretty much the cheapest I could find without compromising quality. Each bottle comes with an Evenflo brand nipple but can be switched out to accommodate any other brand of nipples also. I used the Evenflo ones with my first two and I switched them out for Gumdrop nipples with my last as she was picky. I have had no problems with leaking whether I used different nipples or the ones that came with them. My last child also had sensitivities and these bottles never caused her any more problems with gas than she already had. My favorite part of these bottles when compared to some other brands is that the ounce measurements on the side are built into the plastic. Some other brands I have tried are marked with some kind of paint or decal which quickly rubbed off during cleaning and had to be thrown away. They are very easy to clean as they have a straight design and also very durable. The bottles lasted each child through their entire bottle feeding stage but were replaced with each kid by choice. They probably could've lasted even longer.

Awesome & Sturdy!

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

These bottles are my absolute favorite! My daughter loves them, my pocket loves them, & of course, I love them! They're the only bottles I have found that don't start to leak after a few uses. My daughter holds them very well, and actually started holding her own bottle with the help of these. Great Choice!

• Keeps Air Out:

Simple, classic bottle that is easy for baby to hold

from Odessa, TX

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

This bottle is a simple, classic bottle that is inexpensive and does the trick.

Child's Comfort
This bottle works very nicely for babies who have no special feeding requirements. It doesn't do anything to relieve the symptoms of colic or excess gas, however not all babies have a problem with that. These bottles are very easy for a baby to hold on their own, as they are thin and little hands can wrap around them.

Leak Prevention
These bottles seal very well and there are no problems with leaks. They have very few parts, so there are less contact points for them to leak from.

These classic bottles are simple to clean using a bottle brush. They are straight, so no curves to worry about. No extra straws, discs or valves that have to be washed.

Keeps Air Out
These do not keep the air out as they are plain, simple bottles. Some babies don't have a problem with excess gas, so these work just fine.

The bottles are made of durable plastic and can stand up to the abuse of many washes and being thrown down by an active baby. The silicone nipples are durable as well.

• Keeps Air Out:

Great bottles, great price.

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

These bottles are great. They are affordable and does the job they should do. Perfect for babies of any age. You can buy medium and high flow nipple as the baby gets older. You can buy in clear, or you can also find bottles that are colored, if you wanted. These are available at stores like Walmart. If you don't need the name brand, or to you a bottle is a bottle (personally, there wasn't a bottle my babies didn't like), then this works great.

You can find them in 5oz size, and 9oz size. They can be used with formula and breast milk. We used the small bottles when she was an infant only drinking a few ounces at a time. Once she wanted more we used the big ones. As the child is older, you can use the small one to hold the breast milk, formula or milk when the baby is eating solid food and no longer needs a full bottle.

I recommend these to any mom on a budget. They work great, easy to clean, and are BPA free - which nowadays is important.

Basic bottles

from Stillwater, OK

Comments about Evenflo BPA-Free Classic Polypropylene Baby Bottles:

I bought these bottle because they were comparable with my breast pump. I had to go back to work after my baby was born and pump during the day. I pumped directly to these bottles. They are easy to wash and very compact. I prefer the smaller size. It seems to work better.