View more Electronic Sewing Machines

Electronic Sewing Machines
Euro-Pro
Euro-Pro Shark Sewing Machine

Euro-Pro Shark Sewing Machine

Never thought sewing would be so fun!

from Canton, GA

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Sewing Machine:

My mom did a lot of sewing when I grew up, so of course I wanted to be NOTHING like her. Never wanted to learn how to sew or any of that domestic stuff. Well, then I had my first baby- and with her came a flood of desire to become a domestic diva! I learned how to sew, and this was my first machine. It is still my machine. That is how much I love it! Before I buy any appliance I do a lot of research- I want to make sure to get the most for my money. This machine has a lot of features, including a ton of different stitches, and I love how much you can customize- stitch length, stitch pattern, etc. It is also computerized, which really opens up a lot of new worlds when you are doing decorative sewing. It comes with a LOT of different feet, which makes it very versatile, and I love how it makes everything so much easier. Buttonholes, thick fabrics, quilting- even threading the needle- all of it is super east. That makes this a perfect machine for a wannabe domestic diva AND a wiser, more experienced seamstress.