Other Irons:
Euro-Pro Shark
GI300

from Waynesville, NC

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Iron:

I find this iron to be the perfect iron for me. It is lightweight, has an easy to fill water reservoir for steam, and a safety shut off. The steam has two easy to reach buttons, one for a spray of water, one for a puff of steam, making it versatile for different fabrics. The heat setting is at my fingertips, just below the handle, making it easy to adjust as I iron. The settings are from silk to linen. The cord is lifted with a rubber extension at the handle to help keep it less obtrusive when ironing. The slim pointed design makes it easy to iron sleeves and in corners. I have used it for several years with no problems.

It does everything that I want it to do, and is easy to use.

Safety
If you forget to shut off the iron when you are distracted, it will automatically shut down in a short time.

With steam buttons and heat setting buttons are easy to use when ironing, the steam reservoir is easy to fill.

Just gave it a 9 because I never dropped it, so I don't know how it would hold up if I did.

Love the slim design, placement of buttons, and cord extension.

• Safety:

it's liking skating on ice when using the Shark 1300 iron.

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Iron:

I needed a new iron quick and inexpensive and found this beauty at Loew's at Thanksgiving.  I only used it a few times, but as much as I hate ironing-this iron simplifies the job.  I particularly like the automatic off feature-because in this busy world I sometimes forget to unplug it after I am finished. It looks great too.  Another really nice feature, is the extremely long cord.  I have always had problems with short cords hanging up on the ironing board-but not with this one.  Marvelous iron.  I have tried other irons, but this is one of the best.  I even bought one for my youngest daughter and she loves it too.  I think she uses it more than I do though.  She loves the long cord too and the automatice shut off feature.  She lives by herself so if she forgets to unplug it as she is likely to do when she is in a rush to get to work, this feature definitely comes in handy.  but do not take my word for it-go get one for yourself.

• Safety: