4.1
Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501

Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501

4.1

Shark is good on smaller areas, takes too long on larger rooms

The Shark definitely has its place in my floor cleaning arsenal, but it cannot completely replace my other tools (traditional mop and bucket and my Swifter). I have a lot of floor in my house, both linoleum and tile and the Swifter definitely works better on the linoleum/vinyl flooring. It took a while for me to get used to using it because it doesn't clean with any chemicals, toxic or otherwise, which made me suspicious. I've found that it does a sufficient job on porcelain tiles and if my vinyl floor isn't too dirty it cleans fine there, as well. I prefer to use it in the bathrooms because of the smaller surface area. I find it troublesome to use the Shark for any extended amount of time over the very large surface of our kitchen floor because of its size (it doesn't cover much ground) and that I favor using some kind of grease cutting agent on my kitchen floors, although the Shark has proven it can make that area clean with just steam, it just takes too long for me to get it done. I can cover a lot more ground more quickly with the regular mop. Do be aware: not all models of the Shark Steam Mop were created equal. The S301 was our first model and it has proven to be the better of the two we've owned. We bought what we thought to be an updated model of the Shark (S3550), thinking newer is better. Besides all of the nifty additional parts that the S301 comes with S3550 lacks, it just seems to steam up quicker and wetter.

Works great but limited lifetime

I have had/ used 4 shark steam mops, I clean houses and love that it uses only water, gets stuck on dirt up easily and is easy on the back. But am very disappointed in its longevity. I have not had one that worked longer then 2 years. Each of them started making a weird noise and then boom! Blew out steam all over (very dangerous). The first time it happened I took it in to our local vacuum cleaner repair store where they told me these were not made for longevity and not worth fixing but they made my job so much easier that I went out and bought another one. But now after this last one blew up I am done giving my hard earned money to the shark company for a product that does not hold up.

Great mop

from Fairmont, 'mn

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

I have 3 kids and sticky fingers everywhere so I love this steam mop it works great and gets my floors clean. I love the fact that it steams I feel like that gets all the nasty germs away. This steam mop makes my floor look so pretty and it makes them shine. I think that the steam mood handle is a bit flimsy but overall it works good.

Works great but limited lifetime

from Holland, MI

Great product!

from florida, USA

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

The Shark Steam Mop is wonderful for hard wood floors. I have tile in my kitchen, bathrooms, and front entryway and the shark steam mop gets everything clean and sanitized. It has taken off dried on spaghetti sauce for my tile floors with ease. The pads are easy to slip on and off and go into the washer on a normal cycle to clean and reuse. This really is so much better than any regular mop I have ever tried. And it only uses steam!

The one cleaning tool I cannot live without.

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

I absolutely love my steam mop. It cleans my floors well without any harsh chemicals. I have had it for several years now and it has definitely been put to good use. The handle has now broke and I have duct taped it. I like the interchangeable mop heads and the triangular one gets in my kitchen's corners very well. The mop head covers wash well and have lasted through my putting them through tough cleaning tasks. I would be very inclined to purchase another one of these steam mops should this one give out.

Light and Great Maneuverabilty

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

My first time purchasing a steam mop, and I am very happy with my purchase. The Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop has been extremely easy to use, has great maneuverability, a nice simple design, lightweight and not too bulky, and it does a wonderful job. I am not unfit but I personally do not like having a workout while cleaning up the house, so I steered clear of those bulky and heavy mops. This one is lightweight and very easy to use. The design is very nice as well - nice and simple, and my favorite color. We just moved to our new house, and I wanted to take good care of my wooded floors. This is doing a great job, keeping my house clean and tidy. It is so easy to use, I find myself more willing to grab the mop and start cleaning more often! Also the price was pretty reasonable, especially for a mop of such great quality. If you are looking for a mop that is lightweight, durable, user-friendly, and reliable, try the Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop out!

Easy to use and gets things clean.

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

Just fill it with water, let it warm up and go. This thing cleaned floors great and made short work of messes. It was dependable and the mop it self never broke. Just push down and steam comes out. It also has a long cord so you don't have to keep switching sockets.

My only gripes would be that the pads on the outside are expensive to replace. It only came with one set and to buy another was kind of steep. One of the big pads will easily clean out down stairs but i need a second for the upstairs. If two sets of pads were included it would be a great deal. This does however have a smaller head for smaller jobs which has a pad. Then a triangle head as well which works great in the bathroom. But after those are all dirty, you have to wash it before you can mop again. With two boys and 3 dogs, mopping happens often.

The other gripe is that the water reservoir could be bigger so you don't have to refill in between jobs. Even that is minor since it warms up pretty quick. That aside, I will never go back to a regular mop again.

Shark is good on smaller areas, takes too long on larger rooms

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

It makes my life so easy

from Bergenfield, NJ

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

I love this mop, it makes my life so easy, specially because i hate doing any type of house work lol. This mop is so easy to use and i love the fact that no chemicals are used to clean, it is refreshing to find a non chemical
Alternative in this chemical
Filled society we live in. I like the fact that comes with diferent mop heads and pads, that adjust to every cleaning need in my house. The power cord is long enough for the area i need to clean, but even if you have to move it around, this Shark steam mop is very light weight. The water tank is very roomy, i can mop my entire house with one tank (i have medium sized rooms). The shark is a very quiet machine, i use it around my light sleeper baby, who wakes up to any noise, and he doesnt seem to be bother by it, thank God!. I have had this machine for over two years now and it still performs as good as the day we bought it, so far no problems with it. The only reason i didnt give it a tennis because i wish the pads wash better, even when i put them in the wash and pre-soak them, they dont come out clean looking.

Nice mop for the money

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

The Shark Steam Mop is a pretty good steam floor cleaner. I have owned this model for about a year and use it weekly. It is still functioning like brand new. It does get the floors clean, but some stuck on messes require a bit more elbow grease than I had expected with a steam mop. I really like the fact that I no longer have to purchase chemicals to clean our wood and tile floors with. Just the money that I have saved over the last year from that has paid for this mop. I do not believe that it truly disinfects the floors though. Maybe if you were to hold the mop in one area while pumping to get a pretty good steam build up, but not with regular use. The steam does get pretty hot, but in my honest opinion I don't think it's hot enough to kill germs. My biggest complaint would be that the cord is pretty short. I have to unplug it when I move to another room. The cord is definitely long enough to do an average kitchen and dining room, but that is about it. If you have a lot of rooms to mop, I would look into a model with a longer cord.

Steam cleaning tile floors

from Pembroke Pines, FL

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop S3501:

I just love this floor steamer! It has made cleaning my tile floors so easy. I used to dread having to mop the floors, but now I actually enjoy it. The steamer is easy to use and gets the floor clean. I feel that the floor is also sanitized because of the heat of the steam. It is light-weight and does not hurt your arm to use it.
It is easy to fill the steamer with distilled water, wait about ten seconds, and then hear (and see) the steam coming out from the machine. The steamer comes with two cloth mop heads that are very easy to wash in the washing machine when you are finished mopping. You get to use both sides of the mop before you have to wash it. Since there are two mop heads, you can always have a clean one in reserve.
This is the first steam cleaner that I have ever used and I can honestly say that I will never go back to washing my tile floors any other way. You never have to buy chemicals to wash your tile floors with.