View more toaster ovens

Euro-Pro
TO21
Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven

Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven

Good compact size toaster oven

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

This is a great oven for garlic toast & small stuff. Haven't really tried much more than small stuff. I got this second hand, so I don't have the owners manual. One thing that is bugging me, how do you set the clock on this thing? If anyone can help, it would be great!!

• Even Heating:
  • Safety:

The Euro ProX Convection can keep up with the "big bro" ovens!!!

from Saint Marys, GA

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

This little Euro Pro oven absolutely impressed me with it's performance!!!  It has more than paid for itself in the energy it has saved and the counterspace used.  I would and have recommended this outstanding oven to anyone, especially those concerned with their own carbon footprint and saving money!!!

Scrumptious cookies and pizza cooked in our Euro-Pro oven!

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

The Euro-Pro digital convection oven has eight settings; convection broil, broil, convection bake, bake, toast, dehydrate, defrost, and cook pause (which I have never figured out how to use, along with the timer - and the owner's manual is no help for either of these issues). I am able to cook up to a twelve inch pizza in the oven, and I prefer it baked in the Euro-Pro versus our regular oven, and it only bakes up to 450 degrees. You can only change the temperature in ten degree increments which is frustrating, and I have found that setting the temperature five degrees hotter seems to cook better than having it five degrees cooler than what a package or recipe calls for.  It came with one bake rack, one set of tongs for tray removal (I have lost these and a hot mitt works fine), one crumb tray, and one baking pan. The door does get very hot and I have burned myself on it a number of times, never very badly. I usually place aluminum foil on the baking tray, and for many things use a vegetable spray so nothing sticks as it cooks. It is great for making small batches of cookies, however I always have to set the timer on the regular stovetop or microwave since I am unable to figure out how to work the one on the Euro-Pro.

this euro pro works for my family of five

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Euro-Pro 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

I bought this as a temp fix until I get another oven or a gas line for my kitchen. It bakes ok just if you want a two layer cake you will have to bake them seperate since it doesnt bake evenly at the same time even with them providing two shelves and a tray for it. I havent used the rotisserie part yet but am planning on it. This oven does what it adverises. The one problem I have it trying to buy more pans to fit in there.