2.8

Pros

Cons

I am not a fan!

Comments about Eureka Whirlwind Plus Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

I've had three vacuums in my life and this one was the worst. I've owned eureka brand before too and that vacuum was great and only died because I abused it. oops!

I've only ever had the bag less ones, and this one was the only one I've ever had that clogged this quickly. And the clog was always in the tube so every time I would empty it, I would also have to clean out several other places to remove the constant clog build up. All the clogging also meant I had to empty it several times with every use and still didn't feel the room was clean. I'd go over it two or three times and get a significant enough amount of dirt every time.

I got very frustrated with this vacuum and bought a new one about a month later. I like my new vacuum much more. I just feel they missed their mark on this one.

Suction Performance
It sucked ok when it wasn't clogged!

Worst Vacuum I have ever owned

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Eureka Whirlwind Plus Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

I'm disabled & needed a good vacuum. Eureka had always been great. I bought this without trying it. MISTAKE. It is heavy, awkward & does not live up to the standards of other eureka models. The added mini-head tool is a joke. The motor is weak, can't do pets.

Maneuverability
heavy and awkward. will not follow what I want it to do or go

Ease of Maintenance
fussy filters here and there

Suction Performance
I've had worse AND better. this does not like pets or carpet freshening powders

Versatility
Solid body and can handle being roughed up.

what looks good on paper doesn't always translate. The extra bells and whistles are lame

so-so

great suction power!!

Comments about Eureka Whirlwind Plus Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

this is a great vacum. it is not very heavy so easy to manucear around and pull back and forth. it has awesome suction power. you do have to clean the canister though and the hepa filter otherwise you will lose suction. it has a hose that pulls out so you can do corners or edges of carpet. i feel it was a good value for the money we spent on it. it cna hold quite a bit in the canister before you have to change it out. i would recommend this to somone that is looking for a medium priced vacum with lots of suction.

• Versatility:

It clogs every time I use it, worst vacuum I have owned!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Eureka Whirlwind Plus Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

this vacuum clogs and is almost impossible to unclog.

Maneuverability
it moves fine

Ease of Maintenance
i have used wire hangers, broom handles ... etc just to try to get the clog loose... very frustrating!

didn't pick up everything

Versatility
the fact that i had to clean it out every single time... made me not want to use it...

the clog would be in the tube ... so you have to unscrew the tube and then get the clog loose ... the tube was clear so you could see it but it was so hard to get it out.... the bottom of the vacuum also was poorly designed.

i still have it in my garage ... so i guess it is durable if you store it... i bought a cheap Dirt Devil and love it... does so much more without the mess !

Eureka 3277AVZ not worth keeping

from Edmonds, WA

Comments about Eureka Whirlwind Plus Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

I have the complete opposite experience with this vacuum as the previous reviewer. Thinking that it was just my unit, I checked with a friend who bought the same one at the same time & her experiences are the same. It's totally useless on hardwood floors as it spits everything out somewhere else on the floor. After vacuuming the floors twice, I have to sweep them to get rid of just average kitchen dirt. It's a bit better on the carpet but I still have to vacuum twice. It's heavy & sounds like the worse airplane whine & 10 minutes is about all I can take of the noise. The redeeming grace is the telescoping duster that can be cleaned in it's holder. Having had bagged vacuums, this is my first experience with a bagless one & first Eureka. I've had enough - it's going to a garage sale & I'll go back to a bagged Bissell.

eureka whirlwind the best ever

from Oldsmar, FL

Comments about Eureka Whirlwind Plus Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum:

I have had many vacuums in the past but this is quiet, and really does a good job I have pets and 2 kids who always leave a mess. It is very powerful i can vacuum in half the time i use to.My 7 year old loves to help me around the house it is very easy for him to use as well. We just brought new furnisher a month ago. The vacuume has great attachments as well. very easy to use but the greatest thing is that it is bagless. my 7 year old has some pretty bad alergys i have noticed he sneezes alot less.