Other Vacuums:
Stick Vacuums
Eureka
96H
Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1

Summary

Quick cleaning with no strings attached. This stick vac weighs less than 5 lbs to easily get into spaces where pet hair lingers. Picks up dirt from bare floors and carpets.

Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1

Pros

Cons

Just ok

Comments about Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1:

This works ok for small particles but if you have cereal or anything in your floor this just pushes it around, it will not pick it up. It does do really well with cat litter which is a huge plus in my house. The filter needs washed often so it doesn't lose so much suction. It's easy to clean and put together and take apart to clean. Nice and lightweight and comes in different colors which is nice. Not necessarily worth what it costs but it does a decent job.

Maneuverability
It's pretty easy to push on hard floors, carpet is another story, it tends to get stuck and not move well.

Ease of Maintenance
Very easy to take apart and clean and put back together

Suction Performance
works decent on small particles like cat litter but if you have cheerios or something it won't pick that up

Versatility
works fine for hard floors, wouldn't recommend on carpet

It looks nice if you don't have anywhere to store it away.

I have 2 small children and they have yet to break it, so it's pretty sturdy.

Great for little jobs

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1:

I bought this for my husband for Christmas to make it easier to clean up his truck as well as his work garage. I've also borrowed it from time to time to do the interior of our cars. It works quite well considering it's battery operated. Makes it a lot easier to do the cars since it's a pain to drag out over 100' of electrical cord if I want to use a tradition vacuum to clean them out. I was happily surprised that their suction ability is a lot stronger than the hand held units that I used years ago (which were very weak).

Maneuverability
It's best for very flat surfaces. The head pivots a little, but not enough to make it easy to get around table legs. However, enough to get under furniture that has high enough clearance. For our vehicles, it's best on the floors and seats and truck beds, but its too bulking to get under the seats nor in between them.

Ease of Maintenance
It's very easy to empty it out and to keep it clean.

Suction Performance
For a unit that's not plugged in, we are pleasantly surprised that the suction is pretty decent.

Versatility
You can use it in a lot more places that you would never think to take a full upright vacuum.

Good, basic, and thin where it needs to be so you can get it into places.

So far, so good.

Great Vacuum

Comments about Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1:

Eureka is known for having great vacuums, and the Eureka Quick Up is no exception. It is really light weight and easy to handle. It picks up all of the little crumbs that my children leave on the floor. It also does not cost a lot of money. My family is really enjoying our Eureka, and I would highly recommend this product.

• Versatility:

Eureka Quick Up is a great vacuum for quick clean ups

from Franklin, TN

Comments about Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1:

Due to a lack of storage space downstairs, we keep the big vacuum cleaner upstairs. Now that we have a little one in the house, we needed a vacuum cleaner downstairs to clean up the crumbs after dinner and snack time. We wanted something lightweight and preferably cordless. After some research, we settled on the Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1 because it seemed like it would serve the purpose for a reasonable price. So far it’s been an excellent product. I normally hate to vacuum, but this is the one vacuum I don’t mind using. It’s powerful and lightweight. It gets the crumbs and dirt out of our dining room carpet in no time. Unlike a lot of sweeper vacuums it has a spinning brush, which seems to help it pick up dirt and crumbs better on carpet. As far as vacuum cleaners go, I don’t think it’s all that loud. It came with an extra battery pack, so we shouldn’t have to buy a new one anytime soon.

I guess if the Eureka Quick Up has any downside, it’s that it’s hard for us to find an inconspicuous place to plug in the battery charger so we can keep the vacuum charged up. We currently have it sitting behind a door in our front room that doesn’t get much use, which isn’t an ideal solution. Still, the Eureka Quick Up Cordless serves the purpose we bought it for and I think will serve us well for awhile.

• Versatility:

Eureka stick vacuum does it's job well

from Reston, VA

Comments about Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1:

My husband did all the research for a lightweight vacuum and he tends to go with whatever has a highest number of good reviews. So he ordered this and we have been happy with it so far. We needed something to pick up all the crumbs in the kitchen and to do a little light vacuuming of an oriental rug in our living room so we wouldn't have to lug the vacuum downstairs. We have two very furry cats and this does a good job of cleaning the rug. There is a switch that lets you choose between hard floors and carpet. This has a rechargeable battery so it is cordless and the charge of the battery seems to last a long time since we don't always remember to take the battery out when we are done. The best part is, my kids like to use it so they do the quick vacuuming of the kitchen floor which saves me the trouble. It is a little loud (a high pitch loud) but we don't use it for long periods of time so it is okay. Good little lightweight vacuum for quick jobs.

• Versatility:

Best little vac out there!!

from Hope Valley, RI

Comments about Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1:

I have a swiffer vac which I have used for years and loved, but you can't do rugs with a swiffer and I had a couple of rugs in my bathrooms. Have not been able to find a canister or upright that I really liked so I thought I would try this quick up. It was just what I wanted. Best part, it is cordless so I can easily take it from room to room. Also love that it has a removable handle that changes it into a hand vac for cleaning furniture or stairs. Battery lasts long enough for me to clean up my entire house. I did buy an extra battery which is kept charged at all times so my vac is always ready to go.

Maneuverability
Easy to maneuver around furniture. Very light weight.

Suction Performance
Awesome suction. No trouble picking up wood chips that get tracked in.

Good design and easily converts from upright to hand vac.

So far it seems durable--only had it for 3 months. Even used it at my church to clean up and did a great job.