2.8
4718AVZ
Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum

Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum

2.8

Worst vacuum I have ever owned!

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

This vacuum cleaner is the worst vacuum I have ever owned. It does not pick up surface dirt well as the suction is minimal. The parts are in constant need of cleaning and break easily. The company does not back its product very well. I have complained several times to Eureka and the company tells me that I need to take it to a service center for repairs. I have been 4 times and I have had enough. This vacuum is not even good enough to donate to a worthy cause.

easy cleaning with the eureka vacuum

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

no more vacuum bags? sign me up! I hate always looking for the bags, they are hard to find! they come out with new models, and then they are the wrong size, so just looking at this bagless beauty was a joy! We purchased it at target and for a good price. I like that it just is not a regular vacuum, it has a couple of extras like the stretch hose. It is very versatile. I feel it does its job, we have had it for a few years and ofcourse when we had it brand new it worked better, and now you kind of have to run it over again in some spots to clean up all the carpet dirt. The hose is convenient for those hard to reach spots, I love using it. Just gets those hard to reach spots you would otherwise be very annoyingly trying to get at with the regular vaccum and trying to come up with interesting ways to get at the corners with the regular vacuum, that is the purpose of the handy hose!

Eureka bagless vaccum rules

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

We purchased this used for a steal at a yard sale, and it works wonderfully. I have never enjoyed vacumming until we purchased this vacuum. It has everything! It has that rubber hose looking thick thing, i do not know its proper name, but it is to get the small areas, and that helps me take care of the endless cat hairs that end up on the couches and chairs. It easily removes the cat hairs. Also it makes it easy to clean those hard to reach areas that are always a handful. I love it! It is a long size, so it expands to any area you need with out having to drag the whole vacuum everywhere. I love that it is bagless as well, saves on cost. You simply remove the clear cup and throw away the dirt. I love this vaccum, it is great.

Great suction

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

I "inherited" this when the former roommate deployed to Afghanistan and left his vacuum behind for me to borrow. Since he has several dogs and a very large carpeted house I assumed this cleaner would be able to handle my needs as well. I also have several dogs, though only a couple of rooms of carpet. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much dirt and fur this device picked up. With so many dogs, I've ALWAYS preferred bagless vacuums as I seem to mow through the bags too quickly. I can also get a very visual read on how much dirt I'm pulling up and when it's time to empty the thing. I don't find it to be heavy (though I know other reviwers disagree). I DO find that I need to frequently untangle the fur from the brush - though not sure how this could be avoided. In the over two years I've been using the cleaner, I have had to replace a few parts, but I don't find it to be flimsy nor poorly made. All in all, I recommend.

Eureka Upright Vacuum was disappointing

from Forney, TX

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

**This vacuum was a disappointment to me after a very short time of using it. If you have pet hair do not purchase this vacuum. There are so many areas that clog up very easily. You are constantly dismantleing the vacuum to clear the clogs.**

this light force vacuum is wonderful

from Cohoes, NY

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

i've had this eureka for about two years now and it has been a total god sent with my two children contantly spilling things and my huusband dragging stuff in  on his boots this thing has yet to fail or dissapoint me

The Suckiest Vacuum Ever (and not in a good way)

from Tooele, UT

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

So I bought this back about 3 years ago and finally threw it in a dumpster last fall. This vacuum is a piece of JUNK! The "self-cleaning" duster thing broke the first time I snapped it out of the holder. Lame. The vacuum was good for the first couple of months, but after that it quit sucking right. The canister would be empty and clean, the filters would be new and clean but it still wouldn't suck. I'd push from the carpet onto my kitchen linoleum and a bunch of dirt/dust/grossness would be trailing behind it onto the linoleum. Gross, right? Here's another story. Not too long after buying the vacuum I lost a diamond out of my wedding ring. Not a huge diamond, but not microscopic either. We searched everywhere but never found it. A year and a half later. My then almost 3 year old daughter was sitting in the MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY playing with some stickers when she said, "Wow, look Mommy!" She held in her hand the diamond to my weddding ring. Middle of the hallway people. I had vacuumed PLENTY of times since then. My vacuum should have long before sucked up that diamond. (Although I am grateful my vacuum was so crappy that it didn't suck it up!:) ) Needless to say, I wanted a new vacuum. Not long later when it started getting really hot and smoking as I vacuumed we figured we'd put up with enough  from it and tossed for a Dyson. Should've listened to my mom originally and spent more upfront for a better vacuum. Save yourself some trouble and spend and extra hundred or so and get yourself something that actually cleans!!

Eureka vacuum doesn't "suck"

from Oswego, NY

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

I purchased the vacuum almost 4 years ago when I was single and living on my own for the first time. The vacuum was fine for the time being. Since then I've moved and the carpet in my apartment was brand new. The vacuum would get clogged with the loose fibers and would spit out little carpet balls. Using it around the whole apartment was terrible, and even if I did it every day it didn't get better. I Moved again and had less plush carpet, but the vacuum would even suck up a cheerio! I'd run the vac and then still had crumbs on the floor. I have since bought a new vacuum and in the first use it seems to have picked up the leftover from the last year the Eureka vacuum missed. My newer smaller vacuum seems to perform better then the Eureka EVER had. Plus its pretty heavy and didn't maneuver well.

The one feature I did like about this product was the extended feather duster attachment. Even though it didnt clean off like it was supposed to.

Eureka LightForce lasts just over a year.

from Dingmans Ferry, PA

Comments about Eureka LightForce 300 Bagless Vacuum:

Bought this vacuum a year and a half ago and a few months ago it just quit sucking. The brush still works, and the suction is still there, but for some reason the vacuum head is not picking up the dirt. Not happy with this product at all and think I will try an expensive oreck next. Hoping for better luck with that.