Other Vacuums:

Pros

Cons

I love this vacuum.

Comments about Eureka Boss SuperLite 405A Bagless Upright:

This vacuum has great cleaning power for low pile carpet and does great on hard floors. It has a handle that teloscops and can be retracted for easy storage, this makes it fit in small cabinets and closets. This vacuums compact design, ease of use, and on/off brush roll for carpets and hard floors makes it great for college dorms and small homes or buisnesses. It has an easy empty dust cup and a washable filter to make cleaning the vacuum a breeze. The light weight design of the vacuum cleaner and retractable handle makes it great for cleaning stairs and padded furnature.

Maneuverability
The vacuums lightweight and compact design makes this vacuum easy to use when trying to clean behind, beside, or underneath furniture.

Ease of Maintenance
All you have to do to maintain this vacuum is empty dust cup after every use and rinse the filter once a month, other than that just keep the brush bar free of an abstructions and it will continue to run like new.

Suction Performance
Gets carpets completely clean with every use.

Versatility
Has no hose or attachments so it cannot do any above floor cleaning except couches. The cleaner can to any dry cleaning on carpet or hard floor.

It fits anywhere you can take it.

Does not las as long as other vacuums.

Eureka Boss SuperLite Bagless Upright Vacuum

Comments about Eureka Boss SuperLite 405A Bagless Upright:

This vacuum overall was a really good investment. It works well, is lightweight, and durable.

Maneuverability
Because of its small size, it is very easy to maneuver around items and into small spaces. Because it is lightweight, that also makes it easy to push into small spaces and into corners around furniture.

Ease of Maintenance
The filter is so easy to remove for cleaning that I usually do this every other time I use the vacuum; not that it needs constant cleaning, but just so it does not get to the point of clogging. The dust container is easy to empty. I am confident I will be able to change a belt if that would be needed.

Suction Performance
I am only rating this lower since compared to the high priced vacs, I am sure the suction is not nearly as great. However, for what I want to use it for, it works well and I am happy with the suction.

Versatility
This can be used on any floor.

Very happy with the design for ease of use and emptying the dust bin. Also the tools hang very nicely from it so they are always there "when you need them. The hose is plenty long and flexible for use with the tools.

We have been using this vacuum for a few years now and have not had any issues with it. I have not noticed that the suction has changed from the time it was new. The hose is still in good shape as are the wheels and cleaning bristles.

Great inexpensive vacum

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Eureka Boss SuperLite 405A Bagless Upright:

Giving this an overall rating, compared to other vacums, I think satisfactory would be accurate. However, I'm giving it a good, based on rating it against fair, similarly priced competitors. I would not plan on using this as my only vacum, but for quick clean ups, it works well.

Maneuverability
The small size is actually a plus as far as maneuverability. I really like the weight of it!

Ease of Maintenance
I have really done nothing to maintain it, so I guess it must be easy!

Suction Performance
I would not trust this sweeper to get out "deep, down" dirt. However, for quick sweeps it works well.

Versatility
We purchased this for my daughter to use in college. It worked great for that.

This would not suffice as a main vacum, but the design is quite functional.

We've had this for quite a few years with no problems. It isn't used as our "main" sweeper, but I think it still deserves a good rating in this.
It withstood a lot of travel back and forth in the car to the college dorms, which I think says something for it's durability too.