Other Vacuums:
Bagless Upright Vacuums
Eureka
AS1000A
Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright

Summary

Clean floors and more with the Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum. Sacrificing cleaning performance for a lower price is over. The new Eureka bagless upright vacuum is designed to move a higher volume of air to remove more dirt. As a result, this vacuum removes more than just the dirt you can see. With 12 amps of power and a lightweight frame, the Eureka bagless upright vacuum is the obvious choice for any home. Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum: - Airspeed technology with wide tubes diverts the suction power to the floor or the hose - Whirlwind Cyclonic technology maintains suction power longer and separates large debris from fine dust, resulting in less maintenance - HEPA filter removes up to 99.97 percent of all allergens for cleaner home - Turbo-powered stair and upholstery brush removes dust, allergens and pet dander from upholstery backs and stair risers - Deluxe stretch hose with wands provides 10' of reach to remove dirt from all surfaces - No tools required to assemble the Eureka bagless upright vacuum - Upholstery and dusting brush, extension wand and crevice tool - 27' power cord with easy cord release - Powerful 12-amp motor - Eureka bagless upright vacuum weighs just 19 lbs. - Scuff-resistant furniture guard - Flip bottom dust cup for easy emptying

Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright:

I had contemplated a Dyson, but my check book said "NO"! I read reviews on this vacuum and my main concern was pet hair. I have kitties and they are home more than me, so....at any rate, this baby rocks! And it's wonderful that it's bagless, some times I empty the container twice doing one room. My old vacuum with bag obviously wasn't picking up much of anything! My home feels so much cleaner...I would definitely recommend this to anyone with pets and a budget!

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

works great on carpet

from Mansfield, PA

Comments about Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Upright:

I really like this vacuum- its easy to use and works great on carpet. There are a few thing I would like it to do better but for the money it is an amazing value.

Maneuverability
it works well and goes on its own... but on my carpet it really only goes in one direction, if you try and go against the carpet grain, look out because it will take all your strength to move it.

Ease of Maintenance
I find that I have to clean the filter often and it is really a dirty job. It works much better when its really clean, but fills up with dust a derbis quickely

Suction Performance
Even when the filter is plugged it does a great job, it does an amazing job when the filter is cleaned

Versatility
I bought this vacuum for some of the attachments it has on being a stair cleaner.... I have only used the attachment once and hate it, it doesn't work at all....

very thing is close and easy to get to, you can change attachments quickly

I have had it about 18 months and so far it has been a great value and has held up well

• Maneuverability: