4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

This is a great dorm vacuum.

This was my very first vacuum that I owned. I started college in August of 2007 and this little guy is what came with me to do most of my cleaning. This vacuum still...Read complete review

This was my very first vacuum that I owned. I started college in August of 2007 and this little guy is what came with me to do most of my cleaning. This vacuum still works today!

First of all, it's a small vacuum. It doesn't hold a lot but it's not designed to. I lived in a dorm room that was 14x16. It was small if you consider it was designed for two or three roommates to live in. The floors in my dorm were carpeted.

This vacuum has a couple features that I like. It's not very loud, it has a really long cord, and the bottom of the vacuum is removable so it can be turned into a mini vac for corners. The vacuum also has a corner wand attachment for use around the walls, heaters, and small spaces that a vacuum normally wouldn't be able to go.

The vacuum is bagless. It has a storage compartment built in where all the gunk goes. It is easy to pop open and dump. Another interesting feature I like is that the filter is removable. I can pop it out, remove the excess dirt and dust, and I can even wash it by hand before putting it back in.

I have had this handy little machine for 7 years and I just cant seem to give it up. It's became my spare bedroom vacuum now instead of my dorm vacuum but it's still kicking. I still have the original filter in it too because I can just pop it out and wash it. I've used this on hardwood and vinyl too but I usually have to mop afterwards. At its best though, it works well as a sweeper too so I don't have to lug around a broom and dustpan.

Maneuverability
It is very small and the bottom comes off. You can attach a wand to make it into a corner vacuum so it's quite maneuverable. It also has a handle extension so I can extend the length of it by a foot and a half for getting under furniture.

Ease of Maintenance
It's easy to clean. It comes apart and the filter is washable.

Suction Performance
I lose suction frequently because it is so small but it's only a minor inconvenience to open it up and dump all the dirt.

Versatility
I can use this as a vacuum or a broom and sweeper.

It needs a light on it so I can see under furniture and a few more attachments would be nice.

I've had this for seven years now and it still works.

The Eureka Vacuum is compact and gets the job done

The Eureka Lightweight Vacuum is perfect for small messes and dust.  It doesn't have the best suction but for its size and its cost it is really suprising at how good it really is.  It gets the job done.  Obviousely I have to pich up bigger objects but it can take care of all of the crumbs and dust.  It also comes with some extra attachments so that it can be turned into a hand held vacuum or it can be used as a regular push vacuum.  The attachments are great.  They allow me to reach all of the dust that is in difficult problem areas that I would normally have to ignore.  All in all, the vacuum is really worth the money and it does a good job doing what it needs to do.

This is a great stick vacuum.

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

This stick vacuum is not only a tick vacuum but it is also a a stair cleaning vacuum and a versitile handheld vacuum. The fact that it is three in one means the you can move from cleaning one thing to another without getting out another vacuum cleaner. This stick vacuum has great suction power and is a great alternative to your full sized upright vacuum cleaner. This stick vacuum cleaner is also great if you have a bad back and it it hard for you to use a broom, because this stick vacuum is so light weight it is so easy to use it is like floating on air.

Maneuverability
This stick vacuum is lightweight and has a low profile cleaner head that can easily get into tight spaces, which makes is one of the easiest vacuum to steer and move from place to place.

Ease of Maintenance
The maintainence on this stick vacuum cleaner could not be any easier all you have to do is release the latch and remove the dust cup so it can be emptied into the guarbage can.

Suction Performance
His stick vacuum has the suction power to pick up almost anything from any floor or surface on your home.

Versatility
The fact that this is a three in one stick vacuum makes it perfect for any cleaning job you would ever need to do.

My little space saver

from Warren, MI

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

I bought this as a replacement for my old wore out stick vacuum in my travel trailer. Mostly I bought it because of the price which was really low. Its nice and small and stores really well without taking much space in the tiny broom closet. Another great feature is all of the features. It goes from stick vacuum to hand vacuum to a vacuum the cleans crevasses really easy and the best part is that it works pretty well on the carpet and linoleum floors. Its also easy to keep clean especially if its maintained regularly. The cord is long enough to vacuum my entire camper and take it outside and vacuum my matting outside the door. I do use it to vacuum out my car as well which is a little awkward but eliminates the need for an added hand vacuum.

Maneuverability
Its great but in hand vac mode its a little bit long which makes it awkward. In stick vacuum mode its really good.

Ease of Maintenance
I clean it out after every use so its not a problem.

Suction Performance
Its handled every task so far so I would have to say its pretty powerful

being that its a 4 in 1 unit it is very versatile

I think the stick could have been longer and the body a little shorter.

I like it. Its handle camping debris really well. Its pretty sturdy.

• Versatility:

Don't waste your money!!!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

I've owned a Eureka stick vacuum for 20 years, LOVED IT, used it (almost) every day, and was so happy with it that when it came time to replace it (the cord ultimately cracked from being used and I got "lit up" on a regular basis) I didn't even think about looking at another model--I just immediately ran out and bought another Eureka. Well, what a difference 20 years makes! As soon as I got the thing out of the box, I was disappointed and knew I wouldn't like it. This one is a toy! It's lightweight, plastic, flimsy, and just doesn't live up to the Eureka name as far as I'm concerned.

Maneuverability
Every time I used this, it felt like the screws were coming loose on the handle and it seemed like the handle would fall off. But it's lightweight and easy to sling all around.

Ease of Maintenance
It's easy to clean the dust cup.

Suction Performance
Like I said, this is a toy. It's okay for very very lightweight cleaning--but not for pets or children or husbands who track in sawdust from the garage.

I'm not going to keep this long enough to find out. As flimsy as it is, I'm going to put it in the charity box and get myself a "real" stick vac. So disappointed in Eureka this time.

• Versatility:

This is a great dorm vacuum.

from West Virginia

Ease of Maintenance
It's easy to clean. It comes apart and the filter is washable.

Versatility
I can use this as a vacuum or a broom and sweeper.

I've had this for seven years now and it still works.

Love this vacuum

from Miami, FL

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

Love everything about this vacuum.

Maneuverability
Move around very easily. no problems with it getting around whatsover

Easily cleaned . Dirt wipes off easily

Suction Performance
Works better than the other vacuum i reviewed

love the design , love how it looks . it is sleek

no problems since i've had it . seems to be well made and will last a while

Best purchase!

from Ocala, FL

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

This is a great lightweight vacuum for the money. It has great suction. It's easy to clean out. I have a home with mostly tile. I use it to vacuum the floor before mopping. It's great and easy to get out for spot cleaning as well. I have even used it for the couch to suck up crumbs. I own two. One for inside and the other for the patio outside. The only thing i wish it had was a longer cord. Since it doesn't I just added an extension cord to it so I don't have to move it as often.

Maneuverability
This little vacuum gets in and around everything I needed it to with ease. I am able to get up under the couch and chair legs with out scratching or marking anything up.

Ease of Maintenance
Easy to maintain. Just clean out as needed. With a push of a button it comes apart, remove the filter, empty and put back together. Easy!

Suction Performance
This vacuum gets up all in it's path. Couldn't ask for more. Works great in the bathroom getting up hair. I use it on the patio for sand, dust, grass and bugs.

Versatility
Great for tile, hardwood floors, and even the patio. This vacuum gets in and around things with ease. Take it in any room to use.

This lightweight, slim design vacuum is great to get out for jobs of any size and put away with ease.

I have owned my vacuum for years. It has fallen over a handful of times on the tile and has never broke.

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Iowa City, IA

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

I got this vacuum on a Black Friday sale and paid next to nothing for it. I wasn't sure it would work for under my dining room table, as I have carpet, but it was so inexpensive, and I have three children under the age of 4, so it was worth the gamble! I am so glad I got it! It picks up all of the crumbs that are left behind after meals pretty easily. Sometimes I have to go over a spot two or three times, but it's so convenient to just keep by the table rather than dragging the big vacuum out three times a day. It's also small enough that my four year old can use it and LOVES too! The dust-buster type vacuum that it turns into is also handy for table top messes. I LOVE this vacuum, and am so glad I didn't get one of the expensive similar models!

Little Gem

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

If you are like me and don't have a lot of carpet, this is a great product to have. It weighs almost nothing and so easy to you. It hardly takes up any room in the closet and its so light that my kids can even use it. I was a little skeptical because the price was so cheap during Christmas but someone recommended it to me and I'm glad they did. I love this little vacuum and it does the trick. I use it a few times a week on my rugs and the carpet in the kids room. We have hardwood floors or tile through the rest of the house but I can even run it across those if I want to. I like the fact that its 4 in 1 and you can use it in so many different ways. The design and color are a cute feature too.

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Oakland, TN

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

When I was shopping for a new vacuum, I got a dyson. I loved it- it made my carpets look brand new. Then we pulled up all our carpet and put down hardwood floors, and I realized I would have to vacuum much more often due to pet hair that I could now see blowing across the floor like tumbleweeds. It was a real pain to pull out the dyson every day, so I was looking for a cheap alternative. This Eureka stick vac has been a pretty good solution. It it lightweight, does a pretty good job getting up hair and light dust. I have not tried it on crumbs because the hair-producing dog takes care of those. My main complaint is the VERY short cord. I have to unplug it multiple times in my living room, and I don't have a large house. Same goes for our hearth room. It does fine in our bedrooms. It also is convenient that it comes apart to be a handheld vacuum. It's a nice invention, but will not replace my dyson for heavy cleaning.

• Versatility:

Light weight means more use

from Huntington, NY

Comments about Eureka 4-in-1 Lightweight Vacuum 166F:

I bought this model because I won’t vacuum as much if the machine is heavy – it’s just not worth all the effort taking it out of the closet and moving it around my home for quick little cleanups. I’m really happy with my purchase because it is very light yet still powerful and I find myself using it about three times a week, so I’m able to maintain a cleaner floor more often. I mostly use it on hardwood floors and I have a shedding dog and long hair so even I shed too (!) and this vacuum picks up all the dirt, dust, and hair that accumulates from us both. The cleaning of the canister and filter isn’t hard either. I even like the blue color - it makes me a bit happier while doing housework. It’s easy to store, with a handle you can push down and pegs you can wrap the cord around. As with most of my appliances, I wish the cords were made longer, but since this is so light I don’t mind moving it around to different outlets and I have a few extension cords in constant use, not to mention pretty small rooms. It was definitely worth the low price.

Maneuverability
The unit moves around easily, since it's lightweight you don't need a lot of muscle power to get it around.

Ease of Maintenance
It is easy to clean the canister and filter and store the cord (by wrapping it around the pegs) so it doesn't get ruined.

Suction Performance
It sucks up the dirt, dust, and hair that accumulates on my hard wood floors without the need to go over the same spot multiple times.

Versatility
It is four in one so you can use it as a stick, stair, or hand vacuum or to clean crevices.

Lightweight and compact/slim as well as a pretty blue color.

I have had mine for almost three years and it still works the same as the first day - and I typically use it 2-3 times a week.