Other Dog Foods:

Cons

My dog loved this

from Harvard Il

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
  • Easy To Digest
  • Nutritional

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

I was given a small bag of this product a few years ago. I have a fairly large dog so the bag did not last a long time, but I was able to use it long enough to see that she really liked the taste and that it did not upset her digestive system at all. Which is a big plus in my book. My dog's sensitive gut is the reason why I have to be so picky about what I feed her. Once I find a product that works I try to stick to it. But this product is, however, very expensive and even though it seemed to be a good fit for my dog I was not able to continue use after the bag was complete because I could not afford it. Plus Eukanuba is not available in the stores where I most frequently shop. If it were priced lower and not just in specialty stores I would most definitely be feeding this to my dog on a regular basis.

Premium Dog Food for Less

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

Although I do not use it all of the time, this is one of my absolute favorite dog foods, and I have used if quite often for my big buddy. He loves the flavor, and I feel good about giving it to him because I know that it is made with quality ingredients, keeps him healthy and has a nice flavor that he enjoys. In fact, there are several different flavors to choose from. Buddy is what you would call a pretty picky dog.

This is a premium dog food, and you cannot find it at the local Wal-Mart. It is easy to find in pet stores, however. Yes, it costs more than a bag of Purina (the reason I do not use it constantly) but it is still more affordable than a lot of other top premium brands on the market, and it is just as good as the competition.

Quality of Ingredients
    This brand of dog food is exceptional, and you can count on your pet to thrive from the high quality ingredients packed inside.

Flavor Selection
    There are an assortment of flavors that your dog will love. Buddy is a big fan of the Chicken, but he also likes the Lamb, too.

• Flavor Selection:

Our dog loves it and so do we!

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

Our dog loves Eukanuba dog food and has been eating it for four years. Her coat is silky and she is at a healthy weight. We like that it has healthy ingredients and it is formulated to aid in healthy joints, something that is very important when you have a large dog. It is also high in protein (instead of carbs like corn) so it's healthier for her too. We switched to a different brand once, just to try something new, and we noticed within weeks that her coat didn't have as much shine and she gained a lot of weight. We switched her back to the Eukanuba and within weeks she was back to her original weight and her coat was shiny and healthy looking again.

Quality of Ingredients
    We have a large 100 lb dog who only eats 2 cups of dog food a day so it is important that she eats a quality dog food that isn't filled with fillers and unhealthy ingredients. Eukanuba is great because it isn't filled with fillers and it has the quality ingredients we were looking for in a dog food. This brand doesn't have any corn (a filler used in other brands) and no chicken by products.

Flavor Selection
    They have lamb and chicken for flavors.

• Flavor Selection:

Swear by Eukanuba superior blend intended for large breed life!

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

I have been mother to several pitbulls in my life; and would never feed them anything but Eukanuba Large Breed food! When I began training my first pit, I was recommended Iams by my then vet. Kane didn’t seem to like the food and didn’t eat much; thus wasn’t really growing at the rate of his brothers and sisters, prompting me to seek an alternative. The breeder was the first to suggest switching to Eukanuba Large Breed (then puppy growth), and after seeing noticeable growth, a shiner coat, and increased energy in him; there was no turning back! All of my pits grew up with excellent physical checkups on all counts; which I attest to a hearty, steadfast diet of Eukanuba’s Dry Dog Food! Those that past, were laid to rest due to reaching a ripe old age.

Quality of Ingredients
    Eukanuba’s Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food contains an extraordinary quality of ingredients, without fillers, to promote optimal growth and physical health especially for large breed dogs! For example, nutrition for joint care is an important factor for my pits in particular, with hip dysplasia being a commonality as they age.

Flavor Selection
    I would simply say that Eukanuba products were better received than several other brands.

Best diet for a Happy, Healthy Life

from Pacific Grove, CA

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

Eukanuba Dry Dog Food comes in a variety of kibble sizes from "Small Bites" for Toy Breeds to "Large Bites" for Large Breeds. Whatever size your best friend(s) is/are, Eukanuba provides a healthy diet all by itself without adding canned or wet foods. Dogs enjoy the flavor of the bites, so even with your picky eaters, they should have no problem finishing up their bowls at mealtime. My dogs like it so much, I even use some of the Bites for training treats.

Flavor Selection
    Very good flavor in this dry food.

Eukanuba Large Breed Dog Food Helps the Big Guys

from Houston, TX

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

If you own a large breed of dog, you are likely already aware of the special health needs that the bigger breeds share among themselves and you are likely already aware that larger breeds, in general, do not live as long as other breeds. If you want a dog food tailor made for your large size friend, consider Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food.

Dog Food Facts and Commentary:

Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food is a dog food rich in special ingredients known to benefit larger breeds. Certain minerals, for example, are known to help larger breeds not only cope with age, but also with the special muscle and joint problems they often face.

Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food is a good tasting food for dogs and my large breed has no problem attacking his bowl of food and devouring the contents of his dish when this food is served. It has the smell and flavor that dogs crave and if my dog is any example, yours should enjoy eating this food and not need any encouragement or incentive.

Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food is a little more costly than other dog foods, and that includes Iams- the company that created the Eukanuba name. The higher price could make some hesitate to purchase, but the benefits seem worth it and it can help a large breed live a healthier, happier life.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Large dog breeds have special health needs and Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food is a good dog food to serve larger dogs. It focuses its ingredients on those most beneficial to the big guys and serving it can make a difference in your dogs good health.

Quality of Ingredients
    The ingredients in thsi food are better and they contain special additives to serve the needs to larger breeds.

Flavor Selection
    Not many flavor selections exist for this food product.

• Flavor Selection:

Eukanuba for large breed adult weight control is awesome!

from Rowland Heights, CA

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

This is the only food I always feed my two Golden Retrievers (7 and 6 year old girls). They love it so much that I had to buy special food dishes with rounded bumps to slow them down from eating it too fast! Never had any problems with the dog food scare of a few years back with the contaminated dog food from China. It was recommended by my breeder and I have followed her recommendation from puppy chow to now adult large breed weight control. Beautiful bright golden coat is perfect!

Adult Dogs need special treatment!

from Deltona, FL

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

Eukanuba Adult Dog formula is a wonderful product to use for your older dog. Adult dogs need special care for maintaining their health so that when they get into the senior years you don't have many health problems with them. My dog, Cleo, is a large breed adult dog, and we were feeding her just a normal brand of dog food when she began to gain weight. Our vet suggested that we switch her to Eukanuba to help her lose the weight so that as she got older the excess weight on her hips and legs wouldn't be an issue. We have since then switched her over and she eats the Eukanuba the same as she did the other brand but we noticed not only did she lose the weight but also her passing gas problem had been nearly eliminated, which was a GREAT side effect of the change. I would recommend this dog food brand because it's a good brand and the formula for the adult dogs truly does help with many problems that you experience with adult dogs.

Ecanuba Dog Food

from Andalusia, AL

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

We use Ecanuba Rottweiler formula for our baby but when it is out of stock we use the large breed formula. I have three dogs and they LOVE Ecanuba! They will eat it immediately when it is put out and do not appear to tire of the taste. It cost a little more but is worth the cost because we have healthy happy dogs and that is really important to us.

Eukanuba for adult dogs- a better quality than most

from Portage, MI

Comments about Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food:

We have been feeding our dog Eukanuba large breed dog food for adult dogs.  She is a 65 lb lab mix and we started using this food after our vet recommended it.  Now, every time we go to the vet the doctor comments on how nice her coat is and complements us for feeding her good dog food.  I don't believe this is the highest quality of dog food,  but for the price, it's a much better product than most basic brands available at most retailers.

Apparently the dog food is  quite tasty also because every time we dog sit our friend's dogs, their dogs refuse to eat their own food and will only eat my dog's Eukanuba large breed adult dog food.  They eat is like it's a treat to have versus their basic dog food.  My dog has maintained a healthy weight on this food, and I like that the dog food pieces are not tiny pieces that make a big mess- the dog food can easily be picked up if it's not in the dog's bowl.  The other thing I like about this dog food is when there were so many different dog food recalls, this product was not recalled so I feel like it is a pretty good brand I can trust.