Other Body Lotions:

Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion

Pros

Cons

This lotion works great!

Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentions Fast Absorbing Lotions has been a life saver at my house.  I have used this for my baby because he had such dry skin and none of the baby lotions were making a bit of difference for his skin.  A friend recommended this lotion to me and I am so glad that she did because it has worked really well.

It absorbs quickly and easily.  It does not have a particular smell, which I like.

I also use this for myself.  While I was pregnant with my son I became to lazy to put lotion on my feet and after the summer months they became really rough.  I started using this lotion on my feet and the damage that was caused as now been repaired and my feet are silky smooth.

I really like that it absorbs quickly into the skin and you do not have an a gross oily feeling on your skin.  I have used other Eucerin products and they have left my babies feeling kind of like a greased pig.  This lotions absorbs quickly and the skin is smooth.

I did have concerns about it causing sun sesitivity so I am careful about using it when we are going to be outside a lot but I have never had a problem so far.

Highly Moisturizing, But Not For Sun-Sensitive Skin

I really wanted to like this lotion because it moisturizes incredibly well. Unfortunately, the AHA in the formula makes Eucerin a deal-breaker for me. I take a medication that makes me sensitive to the sun, and I don't want to have to worry about a body lotion making me more susceptible to a sun rash.

I can't use it personally, but I do recommend it--with caution--to anyone who is not hampered by sun sensitivity.

The lotion is silky and fragrance-free.

Absorption
Eucerin glides on easily and disappears into skin quickly. Almost immediately, my skin felt noticeably softer and smoother. I did feel a tiny layer of residue once it was fully absorbed into my skin, but it wasn't sticky or greasy. Just a lightweight barrier that kept the moisture locked into my skin all day.

I thought Eucerin really did do a great job of making my skin feel incredibly soft for the entire day. On the downside, this lotion contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which can increase skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn In fact, the warning label suggests using sunscreen, limiting sun exposure, or wearing protective clothing while using the lotion.

Eucerin smoothing lotion

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

My family and i love Eucerin smoothing repair dry skin lotion. We use it all year around but mostly in the winter month's when our skin gets drier. I wash my hands alot because i have a autoimmune problem so my hands get dry all year but alot worse in winter months this Eucerin smothing repair lotion helps to keep my hands from being to dry and craking. Eucerin lotion dont leave you with a greasy oiling residue it absorbs and leaves your hands or body soft and moisturized all day long you dont need to use alot of it to help your probelm areas of dry skin just a little will smooth out very good. This lotion is also good for sensitive skin or anyone with skin problems. This stuff is a very great lotion for anyone with dry skin or even if you just want to keep your skin looking and feeling smooth and healthy it works amazing. I would recommend this lotion to everyone my family uses it and will continue to use it.

works for dry skin

from Brooke tx

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

I mainly use this for my hands during the winter time. I have very sensitive skin so I need to apply lotion when it starts to get cold. I use on my hands so they don't crack. I apply usually just once or twice daily. It's thick enough to smooth my skin and helps it from drying out, but not too thick that its too greasy. This lotion is a little expensive but worth it. I have used it on my legs as well because mine get dry to the point when it hurts and starts cracking but this lotion is a little too thick for that and i seem to happy to keep applying it more then once a day when i would use it on my legs. I will just use on my hands.

They come in scentless which is what i get. I also have a sensitive nose so the non scented one is the best for me.

Absorption
It absorbs really well. I don't have to use much for it to work well.

I use this lotion usually in the winter time. Its been pretty effectiveness for me so this is the only one i use for my hands.

• Absorption:

This is the only lotion for my family!

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

My family loves Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion. We have been using this lotion since my daughter was diagnosed with eczema many years ago. This lotion clears up her eczema and if used every day even prevents it from occurring. Then when we added a daughter from Africa to our family this lotion worked wonders on her skin as well. We tried many different lotions on her skin and this is the only lotion that keeps her skin it's natural color without turning it an ashy white color. It is a nice thick lotion that is easy to apply to your body. It also leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky. My daughter's also cannot use highly scented lotions and this lotion fits the bill in that area too. This is a great unscented lotion. Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion is not the cheapest lotion you can find, however, for my family it is well worth the cost. I usually stock up when I see it on sale.

Great for dry skin!

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

I get super dry skin in the winter to the extent that parts of my leg start to bleed.
I needed something that will really work on dry skin and this is the solution I found! I put it on right after I shower and this lotion keeps me moisturized throughout the whole day. There is no scent (which I like) and you don't need to apply it again. Once a day is fine!

This lotion does not have any scent. I like that it doesn't have a scent since I put if all over the body but if you prefer a scent then this is not for you.

Absorption
This absorbs easily. I put it on right after showers when my body is still a bit wet. After 10 minutes when I get dressed, it has already been absorb in your skin. and it doesn't get on your clothes.

Very effective for dry skin! Highly recommended in winter. I had super dry skin that cracks in winters but doesn't happen anymore. But you do have to reapply every morning - I still get the dry skin if I skip a day.

• Absorption:

relieves dry skin in just one use

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

This is one of the best lotions I have ever used. My skin is normally dry and sometimes sensitive but using the Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion was so moisturizing and gentle to my body. It seals in that moisture to heal my dry, sensitive skin. The texture of this lotion is thick and creamy, it goes on very well on my skin. Its great because I like how this lotion is unscented so it has no irritating fragrances or dyes. My skin has been looking a lot better it doesn't feel so dry anymore. It just feels really smooth and soft. My body looks a lot healthier and my skin stays moisturized without feeling greasy. I always apply this lotion right when I get out of the shower, it hydrates my skin instantly. My skin has been in better condition ever since I started using this lotion. I would recommend this to anyone that has really dry skin that wants smoother skin fast. It's a little pricey but it's worth it because it lasted me a long time.

Eucerin Lotion

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

This is by far the best lotion I have ever tried. It absorbs fairly quick, goes deep into your skin, and moisturizes your skin within minutes. I have softer skin that feels and looks softer after only one use. I used it the first time in the winter when my skin started to get dry.

The scent is subtle, and not overwhelming. You barely smell any scent at all. Almost odorless.

Absorption
It absorbs fairly quick. It is the quickest absorption out of any lotion that I have ever tried. It provides deep moisture and absorbs quickly.

I highly recommend this lotion. The only issue I have had is that it can be messy because it is thinner than a lot of other lotions. So I recommend pouring it onto your skin before you rubbing it in, instead of your hand. Although it is skin it still provides deep moisture and absorbs fairly quickly. It also doesn't run all over your body like other lotions do. The price can be expensive but if your looking for deep moisturizing lotion, this is the best by far!

Eucerin Repair Dry Skin Lotion Comes Highly Recommended

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

My daughter's doctor recommended this Eucerin Repair Dry Skin Lotion when we went in for a check up and one of our issues was with my daughter's skin. I was having trouble getting her exzema under control. She had really dry skin and it was always irritated especially right after she gets out of the bathtub. So I went out and bought this lotion and we tried it immediately. I instantly noticed a change in my daughter's skin and so did she. The dry patches that she had been having for years finally started to gradually go away. The lotion made my daughter's skin so soft and smooth and her skin stayed moisturized. We were so satisfied with this lotion she still uses it as a teenager and she literally depends on this lotion to keep her skin free of the dry irritating patches that have haunted her during the first years of her life.

This lotion doesn't have a strong scent it is lightly scented.

• Absorption:

Amazing for dry skin completely nourishing and soothing

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

At first this lotion has an oily sticky texture that is hard to work with but once absorbed into the skin it is amazing. It is so nourishing and gives and instant glow. I honestly can't stand the smell though. It is harsh and unnatural but because it is so faint it really isn't a problem.

I really don't like this scent it almost gives me a headache. Even the one that is unscented still has a lingering smell that is just unnatural and unpleasant but like I said it is faint and not very noticeable.

Absorption
It is extremely rich and repairs the skin immediately. I used it all summer and was genuinely surprised how well it worked and how long it lasted during the winter months. If used as directed you won't have any issues with dry or flaky skin all winter long.

This is my favorite lotion and the price is so reasonable. If you have issues with little bumps or irritation on your legs this is a cure because it is very gentle so it works well with sensitive skin.

love it!

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

I love all of the Eucerin products, but this one is especially good for really dry skin. I have struggled with dry skin since I was very young and I have a lot of allergies and skin sensitivities. I don't tolerate strong fragrances, as they cause me to sneeze and in lotions and other skin products they can be very irritating. I love that Eucerin products aren't heavily perfumed and they do not irritate my skin. This one, additionally, is very good at healing very dry skin, in a short period of time. it doesn't leave a heavy, greasy feeling on the skin. It absorbs well and keeps the area moisturized very well. I like to use it after showering and also every time after I wash my hands to keep them from getting dried out. Most products work better if you can prevent your skin from becoming dry, but this one works really well for those times when you can't prevent it. I love it and use it every day!

This product is sticky

Comments about Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion:

I had never tried this product before and the first time I used it, it went on sticky and stayed tacky for a half hour. I ended up washing it off and used something else.

It did not soak into my skin. It just stayed on the surface and remained tacky to the touch.