Other Facial Moisturizers:

Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30

Pros

Cons

Been using this since I was a teen

I am extremely picky with what I put on my face (who isn't) reason being that I have extremely sensitive skin. My skin breakouts easily and gets irritated pretty bad if I don't watch what I put on it. I also have really dry skin around my nose and chin and often get dry patches.

This eucerin product has been my go to lotion for many many years. I like to use it as my daily sunscreen. I love that it's not a thick consistency like other sunscreens and it doesn't have an overbearing smell. It does have an "old lady" smell to it, well for me it does but it doesn't bother me. Lightweight on the skin. You do have to make sure to blend really well as it can leave white patches. Like all other sunscreens I've tried it is a bit greasy. It is very moisturizing and has actually helped with my dry patches when I have flare ups. My overall thoughts, I highly recommend this eucerin everyday protection lotion. Not only is it moisturizing but also conatians that SPF 30. The packaging makes it easy to dispense, has a pump, easy to control how much product you want.

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face worked ok, but was still sticky

Eucerin's new Everyday Protection Face lotion with SPF 30 sounded like an awesome product; a dream come true, if you will.  For so long I had been relegated to the same greasy sunscreen as I'd used on my body to cover my face.  I was tired of grease, stickiness, and additional breakouts just to keep my skin safe from the sun.  I was ecstatic to try the new Eucerin when I was offered a sample.  I used it for the first time on the Fourth of July at a cookout.  I put the sunscreen on before I left the house, as directed, and immediately fought the urge to wash it off.  It felt sticky and greasy like any other sunscreen!  Through the day, I noticed that though I was not burning skin-wise, that my eyes were burning from the sweat and sunscreen runoff.  I was not amused.  I finally went and washed off my sunscreen and half of my eye makeup in a friend's bathroom because I could not stand it anymore.  I had to spend the rest of the time in the house, avoiding the sunlight.  It sort of ruined my holiday.  I'm glad I didn't actually have to pay for it, because I would have written off for a refund.

Been using this since I was a teen

from Perris ca

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Lightweight
  • Moisturizes
  • Softens Skin
  • Soothes Skin

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Sensitive Skin
    • Sunscreen

• Skin Type:
    • Dry

Greasy, oily, and makes my face break out.

from Indiana

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

I am normally a big fan of Eucerin moisturizers, but I was so disappointed with this Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30. First of all I do not like the smell of this moisturizer at all :( It smells like old ladies underwear drawer. Also this moisturizer is so oily and greasy. I have combination skin - some very dry patches and a greasy t-zone. The dry patches didn't get any better while using this moisturizer, but my t-zone was so oily. It made me feel like I needed to wash my skin after I moisturized so it would be clean again. Even worse? my t-zone started breaking out after just a few days of using this. I use this on my hands now, which it works quite well for but I wont let it near my face again.

Ease of Application
    Because this moisturizer is so daggone greasy and oily, it is fairly easy to apply and spread around. The bottle dispenses just small amount at a time, which makes sure you don't over commit to how much moisturizer you need.

This smells like old lady perfume to me, not very pleasant. Also the scent is lingers a little too long for my taste.

• Ease of Application:

I've been using this for 15 years.

from West Bloomfield, MI

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

I have very allergic and sensitive skin and this was recommend by my dermatologist for daily wear. She has provided me with samples for travel. Ask your dermatologist for samples. They seem to be provided to them. When I get (other) sunscreen in my eyes they water for a whole day! This has not happened with this product for which I am very grateful!!! My kids had the tearing problem too when they were young. I wonder if I could have used this for them. I use Cerave Pm for nightly wear as I prefer not to use (extra sunscreen ) ingredients for nighttime . my dermatologist was fine with me using it twice a day though.

SPF is important too! i don't have dry skin with this.

Ease of Application
    Make sure you rub it all in. My kids have pointed out some small white product residue occasionally. I like the pump bottle . I am frugal and cut open the bottle when it won"t pump anymore to get all the product out.

None that bothers me. . I am very sensitive to scent and this is fine for me.

Great everyday lotion and SPF

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

I have been using this lotion with SPF 30 every day for the last two years. I had been looking for a good lotion (a reputable skincare brand) with an SPF greater than 15. This is the perfect lotion for people looking to care for their skin long-term. I am very fair and have relatively sensitive skin and was looking for a lotion/sunscreen that I could wear every day that wouldn't clog pores or irritate the skin around my eyes. This Eucerin product is excellent. If I had one minor complaint, it is that it is thin and that does make me question the effectiveness of the sunscreen. However, I do not rely on this as my only face sunscreen if I am planning a day outside - this is my go-to for normal work/activity days where my outside time is limited. I love that I can protect my skin so easily - I just put my face make-up (usually a BB cream) right over top of the lotion and am ready to go!

Basic moisturizer

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

Bought this for my husband to use and I have tried it on occasion. It works well, and does it's job. It does not feel heavy on your skin and there is not much scent to it. It is a bit hard to work into your skin though. It seems like it separates in the bottle and you have a clear substance that soaks in quickly along with an opaque portion that has to be rubbed in longer for it to disappear. Once it is in it wears great, so that is my only complaint. The bottle is nice too; durable plastic and a cap over the pump make it easy to travel with and there would be little risk of it breaking in your bag.

You can definitely tell it has moisturized your face, and it feels fresh and light.

Ease of Application
    The moisturizer seems to separate a bit, and you have some thick white portions that have to be rubbed in longer that you would expect.

Pretty much scentless, smells like moisturizer; nothing else so it is great for girls or guys.

Amazing Eucerin

from Edina, MN

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

Eucerin is one of the best product lines I have tried, and I have tried many of their products. They are soft on the skin and non-irritating and they have a lot of variety for everyone's different needs. The Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 is a great everyday lotion as it is named. It is soft and light and goes on easily. Its absorbed rapidly and you know that your skin is hydrated and protected from the harmful sun rays at the same time. It comes in a nice easy-to-use pump bottle that is nice to have at home or even carry around with you in your purse for reapplication during the day. It comes a good price and it is great for your skin. I have oily skin and this does not make me breakout or make my skin look more oily than normal. I am sure it would work well for dry and normal skin as well.

Hydrates, protects, smooths, soften, and nourishes.

Ease of Application
    Easy, as any other cream or lotion is.

• Ease of Application:

Eucerin is Dermatologist Recommended, But Not That Great...

from Lafayette, LA

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

My dermatologist recommended Eucerin's Everyday Protection Face Lotion. I have very sensitive skin and my face is prone to break-outs and flaking. He recommended this lotion as a moisturizer and for the SPF on my face. The product has a mild scent and it lingers for a few hours, which I did not like. The lotion itself is difficult to blend evenly on the face. If you do not blend it in well, you are left with white streaks all over your face. I have little hairs on my face, and I have noticed that this lotion makes them much more noticeable, which is a definite con to this product. While the lotion does moisturize and protect my face, I do not like using it. When I go outside and start sweating, you can feel the product dripping off and the smell is more noticeable. Sometimes I have even had the lotion come off through sweat and go into my eye...not a pleasant feeling at all. I would not recommend using this product simply for its reaction with sweat. The product works, yes, but with so many negative aspects and the price, which is steep, I would recommend trying another product.

SPF protection

from IN

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

I use Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 anytime I will be spending time outdoors. Eucerin is safe and gentle, and can (and should) be worn everyday to protect your delicate facial skin from harmful Uva/Uvb rays. This Eucerin face lotion does contain zinc oxide, so it does leave the classic "lifeguard" white nose look, if not rubbed in enough. I use it sparingly, making sure to get it all absorbed. I feel better using this sunscreen on my face, as I know it is gently formulated for faces. Eucerin face lotion also moisturizes, so no need to use a separate moisturizer. It is fragrance free and is recommended for sensitive skin. I have never experienced any sensitivity to the product, and I have had "breakouts" from other facial moisturizers that were not gentle enough.I have spent several hours in the sun, and never had any burning, the bottle says it protects for 24 hours, but I have not been out that long to test that.

• Ease of Application:

Everyday Protection at an affordable price.

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

I use this product every morning from winter, spring, summer, and fall. I have fair skin so I love that it has some sun protection built in while keeping my skin soft and moisturized. This product is great for people of all ages who are looking for smooth, protected skin on your face.

Very effective so far. I've been using this product for several months each morning and I love it. It keeps my face smooth. I bought it in the winter when my face was dry and somewhat flaky. This product has improved my skin smoothness and I feel more refreshed and confident knowing that my face doesn't look dry. I feel comforted knowing that my skin is protected from the sun without the over powering odor of regular sun screen.

Ease of Application
    Very easy to use and apply. The spout stays really clean with no gunky buildup residue. The pump action works very effectively. It's easy to get a little or a lot depending on how much you want to apply. It applies very smoothly and evenly with a little bit of rubbing into the skin. If you have fingers, you can use this product.

I don't notice much of a scent with this particular product. I guess maybe it has a hint of a sunscreen type smell but it is not over powering in any way. I think it smells fresh and clean. No one has ever commented that it had a distinct smell to it. I would assume this is also good for sensitive skin, I've never had any sort of reaction while using it. It seems pretty mild and safe from what I know about it.

White Streaks

Comments about Eucerin Everday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30:

I tried this product because my dermatologist recommended Eucerin body lotions, so I thought it would be a good product. It however is not. It does not absorb well, leaving white streaks and clumps on my face. It was very heavy and my face was not softer or more moisturized after using it. It felt more like a bad sunscreen.

It did not moisturize. I often applied lotion to my face later in the day because it still felt really dry

Ease of Application
    did not absorb well at all. It made my face white and left white streaks and clumps on my face that people pointed out to me. It was rather embarrassing at times.

There was no scent, so that is a plus