View more body lotions

4.1

Pros

Cons

Eucerin Body Lotion Has Built in Skin Protector

Eucerin Daily Skin Balance is skin fortifying body lotion. With so many things in the air that can penetrate our skin and cause damage to it, we should use some form of a protectant for it. Eucerin Body Lotion does just that.

This type of body lotion works best after a shower or a bath by applying it to your skin. It has been know to enhance ones skin health and continues to work for a 24 hour period. I received a sample of this in the mail and I have also purchased this product. This one is lightly scented so there is no overbearing smell to it. This boby lotion helps to regulate your Ph levels in the skin to help its natural defenses. Therefore, it will help your skin to do better against the elements.Costs a bit more but it is a product that works well for the money.

**This is fast absorbing. **

**Keeps working over a 24 hour period.**

**Provides Moisturization over a 24 hour period. **

**Light casual scent. Appealing to ones senses. **

**Made in the USA.**

Eucerin Daily Skin Balance was not my favorite.

I recently received a sample of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion. I have used other products by Eucerin before and they are always good quality and I have had positive experiences with them. This product went on very smoothly, the formula was not too heavy or thick. It dried relatively fast and absorbed quickly. Eucerin Daily Skin Balance body lotion had a light fragrance which was okay but I was not crazy about it. It was very moisturizing, my dry skin felt smooth but it left a slightly sticky feeling, especially on the hands. It was not greasy at all and left my skin feeling moisturized all day but that stickiness was a major down point to this product. Overall, Eucerin Daily Skin Balance body lotion was okay. It did it's job to moisturize the skin but that sticky feeling afterwards was very bothersome to me so I don't think I would ever purchase this product. I don't think I would recommend this product.

I liked this product

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

When my daughter was first born she had incredibly dry skin. I had friends telling me to use jergens because it didn't have scents and other recommending Burt's bees because it was natural. In the end eucerin was my answer. It didn't have a strong scent and her doctor recommended it! Once we began to use this product her flaky skin was disappearing and her skin was perfectly baby soft! I was so greatful that this product worked! I also bought this product for myself to use on my dry and cracked feet. I put it on twice a day morning and night and covered my feet with socks! This worked so well. I still use eucerin products for my baby and myself. I would recommend this to anyone that suffers with dry or cracked skin.

It's obviously not a bath and body works product. This product focuses mostly on effectiveness not scent. The scent is almost non existent.

Absorption
Great absorption. I am happy with this product.

Great

• Absorption:

Soft skin for a long time

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

In the winter time, my hands get SO very dry from washing my hands no matter if I use cold or hot water. Its very frustrating but after I got a sample of another of their products, I decided to go with one instead of the full product because this was on sale.

I'm pleased that I went with one instead because it keeps my hands feeling super soft and it lasts for a longer period of time too. I don't have to keep reapplying it after I'm done using the water again. I also like the feel of my skin after using plus I can use this all over my body and not just my hands.

Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin Fortifying Body Lotion

from Rosamond,CA

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

I too am like the other reviewers where I received a free sample of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance lotion, the lotion went on easily and absorbed very quickly and only needed a small amount to cover my entire hands, after applying my skin felt moisturized and lightly scented which both the scent and the moisturization lasted a long time even through a hand washing, I really liked the performance of this lotion but not sure if I will purchase this lotion in the future as it is a bit pricey and me being frugal this brand just would not fit into my budget at this time, but would however recommend this lotion to others who suffer from dry skin, those would benefit from the moisturization and the quality this company is known for. My skin tends to get dry and itchy and would have to use alot more this would tend to get too expensive, this is why I use another brand that I know even though still pricey, but can use alot smaller amount of and have the same results of Eucerin products.

Suprisingly sexy scent!

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

I received a sample of this Eucerin lotion in the mail. I put it in my purse for an emergency. I use hand lotion all day, every day. While recently at my mother-in-law's, I needed some lotion, and decided to grab the sample and open it. I started putting it on my hands, and was so taken aback by the scent...it was sexy and smelled sooo good! And the lotion seemed to stick to my hands pretty well. I don't think I had to use it again the whole day, which is unusual for me, because I'm a repeat applier!

balanced,Eucerin lotion

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

I always thought Eucerin was a medicated lotion.Mainly for older skined people.But it isn't it is for everyone.I am a mazed how soft my skin gets.I have used all kinds of lotions.I like the way my hands feel.Not greasy and gooey.Itabsorbs quickly deep into your skin,rough hands disappear with Eucerin!!

good product

from Santa Ana, CA

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

i bought this lotion because it was on sale at cvs during black friday. i did not expect much from this product since eucerin was never my favorite brand. i usually buy other products. however, i was impressed with this product. it moisturized my skin so well, and it lasted almost twenty four hours. the fragrance is a bit strong for this kind of lotion, but i don't mind. i actually like the smell. i apply it on my skin before i go to sleep, and my skin feels so soft after a long night of sleep.  i cannot stand a lotion that has a strong smell. it is so yucky. this fragrance fits me perfectly. the lotion leaves my skin soft and refreshing. my boyfriend does not like a strong fragrance smell from a lotion also, and when i use this lotion, he didn't complain about the smell. he actually likes it very much. i am looking forward to using more of this product. and i suggest people to try this product at least once to see if you like it or not.

Good but not the best

from Endwell, NY

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

Although I am a Vaseline fan for a long time, I am always willing to try new products (products that I have never used before). Eucerin Daily Skin Balance/Skin-Fortifying body lotion is one of them. The lotion is featured in a white bottle with red cap/pump, a color that is rather uncommon for lotions and cream. Overall, the lotion absorbed pretty well and quickly. It is lightly fragranced which is good for day application (since I don't want to smell like a bunch of flower in the elevator!). It's not sticky and I feel quite comfortable and refreshing after application. The problem with the lotion is that it doesn't its job as well as Vaseline. I love Vaseline because it is able to moisturize my dry skin overnight. Eucerin failed to produce the same result. I had to apply Eucerin for a week in order to see the improvement which is too slow and doesn't live up to the claim of "skin-fortifying."

Easily Absorbed, smells great!

from Tomball, TX

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

I am always on the look out for a great lotion. I suffer from dry skin on a regular basis and when the humidity leaves the air, my skin practically starts cracking from the dryness. I found Eucerin, on a good deal, at my drugstore and figured it wouldn't cost that much to try. I am so glad I did. I keep this by my bedside because I can apply it quickly and easily and by the time I want to touch my electronics or read my book, I am no longer greasy. I was always making the touch screen on my phone impossible to read by trying to use it while my fingers are still greasy or making the remote greasy,which my husband hates. No longer! This smells great and relieves the pain of dryness in my hands quickly. I do wish it would last a bit longer, but I think that's the tradeoff for not remaining greasy long term. I easily rate this lotion four stars for the quality product and how much better it quickly makes my skin feel.

Eucerin Daily Skin Balance--my new favorite lotion.

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

I have never been a big fn of lotion in general because my skin is already oily and lotion has always made me feel greasy. I bought a bottle of Eucerin only because I got a great deal on it at the local drugstore. I was really impressed. First of all, it smells wonderful. Not too strong--just a light fresh scent. Second it rubs into my skin--it does not just sit on the top and feel greasy. And after application, my skin feels very moistured. It might seem a little thin to people with very dry skin that want a think moisturizer but it is perfect for me. It now has been added to my every day beauty collection. I can apply it and then go about my day without waiting forever for it to feel dry. Before using this product, I was hesitant to use lotion on my feet because I felt like it did not absorb and that I would get lotion all over the carpet. Now I can apply the eucerin lotion, it dries quickly, and I can go about my day.

from Austin, TX

Comments about Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion:

I love Eucerin Everyday Protection (a pump bottle that I use for my face). It is an excellent lotion that was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I tried the Eucerin Body Lotion because I expected the same high quality result. It was a little off for me. The body lotion is light, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly. For someone with my skin type - dry in the winter and a little oily in the summer - this is probably a good bet for the summertime. During the winter it just doesn't cut it. It's too little, too late, and this includes when I put it on just when I get out of the shower. The scent is also a little sweet for me. I like a neutral smell that goes away after a bit, especially if the fragrance is coming from a lotion. If you don't have dry skin, then this product might work better for you.

It also feels like I'm not really getting my monies worth because there is no SPF protection incorporated into the lotion. These days, every time I step outside, I want protection from the sun. No matter if it's the dead of winter or the 4th of July. This is a requirement for me.