Other Women's Perfumes:
Estee Lauder Beautiful

Estee Lauder Beautiful

Pros

Cons

I always get compliments when I wear Beautiful!

**This is one of my favorite fragrances and every-time I wear it someone always wants to know what I'm wearing. I was in the grocery store one day with my daughter and I had a lady come up to me and ask me what cologne I was wearing, so I told her I was wearing Estee Lauder Beautiful Fragrance Silk. She said I had walked by her a few minutes before she approach me and she just had to ask me because it smelled so good. She definitely made my day by telling me that. I have used this fragrance for many years now and in my opinion it's good to wear anytime of year and day or night. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day, and that is one thing I love most about it. I hate when I get a cologne and it seems like in a few hours you have to put more on, so this one is worth the money. I know anyone who tries it will see that it stays on good and it's not over powering, but it's so fresh smelling and it lasts longer than most. So give it a try and see how many people approaches you.**

Estee Lauder Beautiful isn't beautiful, it's just cute!

Estee Lauder Beautiful isn't beautiful it's just Cute!  Clever play on words, isn't it?  Sorry, I just couldn't resist.  Anyway, when I say that Estee Lauder Beautiful isn't beautiful it's just cute, I mean, that the fragrance is cute.  It's not an amazingly beautiful fragrance like I thought it would be.  It's very subtle, clean and flowery but in a barely noticeable way.  I thought this fragrance was going to scream from the rooftops, but instead the scent is a low roar.  The fragrance works well if you're running errands or shopping and you want to leave a scent that's cute behind you, when you walk past people.  However, I don't think anyone is going to stop you and ask you, what' the name of that perfume too many times.  I do like the lovely container it comes in, as it's not too over-stated and the detailing on the bottle is very pretty.  I think the price of this product is a little high for the scent you get.  However, the scent is long lasting as it will pretty much last all day.  I give Estee Lauder Beautiful a "6" on a scale of "1-10" and I give it "3 STARS".  I do think you should try it.  Just because the scent doesn't knock me over, you just might like it.

Beautiful scent that lasts all day

from King, NC

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Smells Great

Cons

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

This perfume has a wonderful scent. It is perfect for everyday use and for special occasions. It seems to last all day and I get many compliments on smelling good. This is a mature smell so it isn't intended for young ages. I will forever have this on my vanity!

Yes it is BEAUTIFUL! The very best scent you'll smell ever!

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

I have smelled almost every one of the many many perfumes out there and hands down the ultimate best of them all if Beautiful. It has a very sweet sexy aromatic and beautiful scent. It has a long staying power, you will smell oh so good all day and night with just a few spurts. It is just am amazingly great scent and scents are so hard to describe, so just go to one of the better department stores, and some pharmacies carry this perfume and try it just once you will love it.

I have used this perfume for over twenty years and will never consider changing. I do have other ;perfumes that are for different occasions but my primary is Beautiful and always will be. Because in perfumes I am a very strong believer in the notion that you get what you pay for and overall the price of it is not that expensive compared to it lasting ability and the sweet smell. It is an exceptional value that goes with an exceptional scent!

Absolutely the best smelling perfume on the market!

from Westminster, SC

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

This is absolutely my favorite perfume EVER! No others can compare to it! Everytime I wear it people are always asking me what kind of perfume it is because they love it so much! It's very feminine! It truly makes you feel Beautiful!! It's very feminine and men love it! Even though it's expensive, it last a long time because very little is needed. I like to put it on my clothes versus on my body because the smell last much longer and it isn't as strong. Most perfume gives me headaches after just a short time of smelling them but I've never gotten a headache from smelling Beautiful! It's hands down the best perfume ever!

Great smell!

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

This perfume's scent matches entirely with the name of the perfume! BEAUTIFUL. The smell is beautiful. The packaging/body is beautiful. Even the color of the perfume is beautiful in my eyes. I literally switched from Lancome to this brand and I am so completely satisfied! I put this perfume on and it stays on all day until I take a shower! When I am wearing this perfume I have a lot of people coming up to ask me where did I buy this perfume at? What brand is the perfume? So definitely I feel flattered and I feel beautiful because of this perfume. This is a woman's must have! Your husband or boyfriend will love this scent on you! Guaranteed satisfaction. It made me feel really refreshed after a workout or if I been really sweaty. Also this price is nothing to argue about I believe this is a great price for a high quality perfume! I will purchase this perfume in the future.

Light and Flowery Scent

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

The great thing about this perfume is the slight hint of flowers not over powering and not something you smell from across the room. Rather enjoyable and fun to wear as you will probably get comments on the nice scent. The bottle is see thru with a pretty gold top but it looks great in the bathroom or on a shelf.

Estee Lauder's Beautiful works for a great deal of women.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

Estee Lauder is the only perfume I will wear. The perfume 'Estee' is the one I have been using for the past 43 years. However, about 10 years ago Len bought me Beautiful. I tried it, but found that it didn't go with my own body fragrance, or whatever you want to call it. It just didn't smell as good on me, as with my friends.

Recently I was given 2 samples of Beautiful, and I did try it again, and found it too floral/overpowering for me. I gave them to a friend of mine, and she is wearing it all the time. It smells totally different on her.

I have to say that Beautiful is a good perfume, and if we were all the same, then Estee Lauder wouldn't have to make all the different scents.

Try a sample first, and if it goes with your chemistry, then it will be amazing.

Fragrance in a bottle.

from Ronan, MT

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

The first time I used this, it was so light and the body chemistry mixed well. It's not heavy and it lasts all day long. It's spendy, but the product is worth every cent. It's hard for me to find in Montana though.

Surprisingly well liked

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

Let me preface this with a little disclaimer. I am not a perfume person. I am especially not a flowery perfume person. I tend more towards softly scented lotions and body spritzers that smell fresh or fruity or are just generally less heavy than traditional perfume. That being said, I love Estte Lauder Beautiful! I certainly do not use it every day or even all that often, but when I do I am reminded that I really do like it an awful lot. It hasn't converted me to being a devoted traditional perfume lover and I don't think it will, but it does make me happy when I wear it. It has a nice, somewhat floral scent that I really do enjoy. A little goes a long way so it does last for a long time, especially for someone like me. If you're perfume shy, you really should try it...it's nice!

Estee Lauder Beautiful Smells just like it sounds

from Leesville, SC

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

I received estee lauder beautiful as a gift years ago and it is one of my favorites.The scent is romantic and smells like a flower garden blooming.A little goes a long way.It is a perfect perfume for a wedding day or a romantic night out.The scent lasts for a long time as well.You will get lots of compliments as I do.It is a little pricey but worth every penny.

Nice fragrence

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Estee Lauder Beautiful:

This is a great classic scent.  It is great both to use for yourself and give as a gift for that special someone in your life.  I think it's a great fragrence to add to your collection.  It is not a cheap perfume but you pay for a quality scent.  I think it's a scent that has stood the test of time.  It has been around for a long time.   I think it's a scent you could wear everyday.  It's good quality so the fragrence will last a long time after you spray it on yourself.  I think it has a universally great scent that would not be offensive to anyone.  I have given gifts sets of this in the past and the recipients also rave about it and have requested that I buy them it again year after year.  I think when it comes to perfume you have to pay a little more to get a good quality perfume that is long lasting and smells good.    To me cheap perfumes smell cheap.   I'm willing to pay a little more for a perfume I'm sure to use time and again.