Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Pros

Cons

healthy skin once again

Comments about Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15:

I first received this product as a gift with purchase. I loved it! I have really oily skin and often have difficulty finding a moisturizer that keeps my skin healthy without increasing the amount of shin on my face. I noticed after a few days, that my skin had a healthy glow and felt softer. I did not have any breakouts as I sometimes experience when trying a new moisturizer. I think this is because the moisturizer is gentle and does not clog pores. My oil production did not decrease but it did not increase either. So I am happy with that. I also like that this moisturizer contains sunscreen. I have fair skin and having a product with sunscreen is a plus for me. a after 2weeks of usage, I noticed a considerable change in my skins brightness and texture. I now use this cream on a daily basis.

Absorption
this creams absorbs fast and does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily.

Doesn't Clog Pores
this is a big selling point for me. I have large pores, and they are easily clogged.I loved that this moisturizer did not cause clogged pores or blackheads.

this moisturizer worked almost immediately to moisture size my skin, improve skin tone, and give my skin protection against the sun.

Great Product!

Comments about Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15:

I was able to get my hands on this product as it was part of a makeup gift set my husband bought me before Christmas. I tried it and instantly loved it! It is very light, not greasy at all and it has a mild scent that is very pleasant to the smell.
After only a few days I can say that my face looked a lot better! It was clearer and fresh looking and yes, it did start to look younger! This product didn't disappoint me one bit!
Although I got it pretty much for free since it was part of what I was actually after(the makeup!), I feel like I will not be content with other anti aging/anti wrinkle products anymore. And yes, it would probably cost more than the usual product I used to buy but I am definitely going to buy it again and again. Coz like I said… I LOVE IT! :o)

Absorption
It's non greasy and absorbs quickly.

What else can I say?
It doesn't clog my pores at all!

It is very effective.
So far the most effective of the few products of this kind that I've tried.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Giving aging the old one-two!

Comments about Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15:

I am actually fairly young [twenty five] but an old and gorgeous lady once told me the earlier that you start to use anti-aging creams, the better. So, I make a habit of trying new anti-aging creams and boy-oh-boy was I surprised when I tried Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme [SPF 15] I have been using it for a year and I swear I don't look a day older.

Absorption
It absorbs well, however it does leave a gross oily feel on your skin for a few hours. The feeling doesn't last all day, fortunately.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Since I have super sensitive skin, I was concerned if this would cause me to break out or not. I am proud to say that it did not, despite the oily after-feeling.

Generally speaking, I am beyond thrilled with the results of this creme. I can't say that it has reversed my signs of aging [did anyone really expect that?] but it surely has slowed them to a grinding halt and I expect to continue to see results like this.

love this cream

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15:

I was introduced to this cream by the woman that I work for. She gave me a sample of the product. I love it. It actually does the job that it said it would do. It is very light and non-greasy. Estee lauder anti-wrinkler cream sets out to do what it is suppose to. I never had faith ay ofthe other products that I tried before. This should be every women's closet.  I see resluts when I use it regularly.  I am young and do not need it, but I have some crows feet at the top and it does the job.  I only use it maybe once a month.  IF you catch it early, you do not need a lot it is very potent:)

time zone can be used day and night , great for budget, and it d

from Coldwater, MI

Comments about Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15:

time zone says it iwll make your skin act 10 years younger. i feel it has made a great improvement in my skin and have seen a visable difference since i have been using it.

i can use it day and night so i dont need 2 jars of cream so i can afford it better.

smell is wonderful!!!