4.8

Cons

One of the best

from springfield, mo

About Me Classic, Dramatic, Trendy/Hip

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Soothing

Cons

• All Skin Types
    • Eyes
    • Face
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover:

I absolutely love Estee Lauder's Take It Away Total Makeup Remover. I have very sensitive eyes and I use it to remove my eye makeup and it does not bother my eyes at all. It actually tkes off my waterproof mascara without having to scrub and irritate my eyes. It works for all skin types. I would recommend this great product to everyone.

Fantastic makeup remover

Comments about Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover:

This makeup remover is one of the best I've ever used or owned! The Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover makes my eyes feel so smooth, instead of looking red and raw, from scrubbing so hard. It's easy to remove, with just one swipe and all the makeup is gone.

I Am Surprised At How Well This Worked For Me

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover:

Although I prefer my Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Cloths for makeup removal most of the time, I was curious to try out the Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover when offered a bottle of it by a friend as a gift. The beautiful icy aqua pump bottle brought forth a surprisingly effective makeup remover without irritating my eyes or making me blind for a while.

When using this makeup remover, I found that you didn't need a whole lot to remove the makeup. The eyes took a bit of coaxing, but it did eventually remove the makeup around the eye and didn't irritate my eyes or my skin at all. My face makeup was also removed nicely. What is left is a nice moisturized face without any greasy feeling. The smell was pleasant too.

All I needed to do was pull out a cotton pad and then put on some of the remover and I was good to go. The remover is thick so it does not run all over the place, and it does spread out very well, allowing for a thorough cleaning job. I found it also removed lipstick very well too, something that not all makeup removers do well.

Has both pros and cons

from Madison, AL

Comments about Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover:

I am a huge Estee Lauder fan. I love all of their makeup sets, eyeshadows, blockbusters, so when I say all of it, I mean all of it. The reason I only give the Take It Away only 3 stars is because of these reasons: I've had problems accidently getting it in my eyes (not meaning to of course but accidents do happen and it sure does burn), why should a product for takin off makeup burn so bad? Seriously, they need to get it together at Estee Lauder and see what it feels like. I use the regular makeup remover they make and half the time it leaves makeup on my face and I don't even use that much. It's because of the Doublewear they just had to come up with. Made things just a little bit harder on the common woman. The pros are it does take off all of the makeup off with the Take it Away Remover. That is it. Plus the price is a little much for one that burns like this. At least my skin smelled nice with the sample I received.

Takes it all away without irritation

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover:

Through gifts with purchase, I have managed to use Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover pretty consistently over the years without actually purchasing it.  When I am out of it, I definitely miss it.  It really takes all the makeup away without irritating my eyes and without me having to scrub it away.  It does so gently.  The drawback would be the price, but again, you can accumulate a pretty good stash by taking advantage of gifts with purchases at the major department stores, which, I admit is much harder now that I have four kids.  However, Estee Lauder also offers samples with purchases on their website.  I notice when I am out that soap and water never seem to get all the makeup off, as I wake up in the morning with smudges under my eyes from the previous day's makeup.  Plus, soap is much harder on my eyes.  Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover is a wonderful luxury in makeup removal.  Plus, it can be used on more than just the eyes.

love it!

from Smithville, TN

Comments about Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover:

I am one of those people who loves to try new make up products!  I'm always bringing home something new.  About a year ago, I tried the Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover, and I have not bought another brand since! It leaves my skin fealing SO smooth! It is by far the best make up remover I have ever tried - and believe me, I've tried them all!  Not only does it do a fantastic job of removing my foundation, it also is great for removing mascara and eye liner.  I have tried using some of my other make up removers to remove my mascara, but they always irritated my eyes.  Not this.  It is also very easy to use.  You just pump a little bit out into your hands, rub it on, then wipe off with a tissue.  It couldn't be any easier.  You also don't get all the mess you get when you have to splash water on your face to get off your cleaner.  I am totally hooked on this product and would recommend it to everybody!

Best makeup remover I've ever used!

from Independence, KS

Comments about Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover:

Estee Lauder's Take It Away makeup remover is the best makeup remover I've ever had the pleasure of using. It does exactly what it claims to and so much more. I've actually used it for several years now, in both of its two forms: the pump bottle and the pre-moistened wipes. Both are truly fantastic. They never burn my eyes at all, in fact, with the pump liquid I often pump a little on a cloth and rub it right over my eyes to get off my eye makeup. I wouldn't dare do that with a lot of other removers for fear of the burning that would occur afterwards. I have found that the liquid version lasts longer than the wipes do, but the wipes are so much more handy for removing all of your makeup at one time. I usually keep both on hand, and always travel with the wipes, they're just easier to pack. I like the scent of this makeup remover and it just makes you feel moisturized and clean after using it. It's a great product to try if you're looking for an easy solution to makeup removal!

Estee Lauder Take It Away does exactly that

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover:

I love Estee Lauder products, and their Take It Away is a great one.  I believe I initially received it as a sample, with a purchase of my Estee purfume.

Take It Away, is a total makeup remover.  It is so simple to use.  All I have to do is apply it to my face, without having to wet it first, rinse it off, and then dry it.  I normally dab it dry with a clean towel, but you can use a tissue.

My face looks clean and fresh.  It has a great smell too.

There is really nothing else I can say about this product because it is simple and works great.  I just wish other products were true to who they are.